ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Furst

Edey was too dominant inside and just didn't seem to need a break. Same with TKR, went with more impactful Gillis.

Curious if Gillis starts against Wisc.

Nothing happened to him, he’s backing up the player of the year who hardly comes out. He actually in those 3 minutes was aggressive and got a board or two. I do wish he got more minutes, hopefully going forward he gets 10 minutes a night.
I definitely don’t want Zach playing 35 plus minutes a game. Not with 3 guys hanging all over him.

I definitely don’t want Zach playing 35 plus minutes a game. Not with 3 guys hanging all over him.

Well....it is a double-edged sword....haha. It paid off in OT as Zach Edey had 10 points all point blank range, and NW had no response left.

Purdue had some break-downs no question, but NW really played well......would have beat most teams tonight.

He spoke after the game about it not being a big deal, at least to him physically, about playing so many minutes. But yeah, I'd like to see it come down a bit. Of course another made free throw or 2 and we could have at least saved 5!

Reactions: DrEss
Edey was too dominant inside and just didn't seem to need a break. Same with TKR, went with more impactful Gillis.

Curious if Gillis starts against Wisc.
doesn't matter if he starts, along as he plays the most

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT