ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Sam King

Wolegib

All-American
May 23, 2013
I noticed Painter let him play before what should be considered a home crowd before friends and family.

He grabbed a rebound and put it back for 2 points.

He knows what his role is on the team. But he helped make history and he can say he scored 2 points in an NCAA tournament game! That may never happen again. But they can’t take those 2 points away.

I was kind of rooting for Furst and Ryal too. Maybe next game

I noticed Painter let him play before what should be considered a home crowd before friends and family.

He grabbed a rebound and put it back for 2 points.

He knows what his role is on the team. But he helped make history and he can say he scored 2 points in an NCAA tournament game! That may never happen again. But they can’t take those 2 points away.

I was kind of rooting for Furst and Ryal too. Maybe next game
I’ve watched him pregame and he is a pretty good athlete. He could have played some minutes on a poorer D1 team and definitely D2

Berg looks like a project but could be an asset next year.

Berg looks like a project but could be an asset next year.
He will find some minutes next year. Been several years since J Johnson played and can’t recall a 5 since then with the turn around jumper as the clock was winding down. Haarms could shoot on the perimeter, but Berg is probably the better shooter.

He isn’t Zach but does run the court better and can shoot it. He does find the ball on rebounds even if it isn’t against the better players. We have no idea his endurance, but he will get some minutes I expect

He will find some minutes next year. Been several years since J Johnson played and can’t recall a 5 since then with the turn around jumper as the clock was winding down. Haarms could shoot on the perimeter, but Berg is probably the better shooter.

He isn’t Zach but does run the court better and can shoot it. He does find the ball on rebounds even if it isn’t against the better players. We have no idea his endurance, but he will get some minutes I expect
He has an entire summer to get in playing condition, to get a bit stronger. I was about to post how I thought he played very well in limited minutes today, and I think he may start from day one next year. Who else has gone against Edey other than TKR for two years? All reports are that he can move out and hit three's too. I can see Berg, Heide, Loyer, Smith, and TKR at the beginning of next year.

He has an entire summer to get in playing condition, to get a bit stronger. I was about to post how I thought he played very well in limited minutes today, and I think he may start from day one next year. Who else has gone against Edey other than TKR for two years? All reports are that he can move out and hit three's too. I can see Berg, Heide, Loyer, Smith, and TKR at the beginning of next year.
Yeah prior to Purdue he played on the perimeter and can shoot it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT