ADVERTISEMENT

Build Back Better actually means Lower Expectations!

@BSIT or anyone else...it appears on my end that this limits the video or pic to only that in the link rather than all the others. Let me know if you see the same thing if you would please. curious if this opens up a path to post things once in google drive or google photo :)
I was able to see videos fine. Even got to see a statue bust that wasn't tore down. Tic

Reactions: tjreese
I was able to see videos fine. Even got to see a statue bust that wasn't tore down. Tic
Yeah, I could tell that it was viewable on here, but it included one of my email addresses and since it was but one video of a few hundred pictures and such of Italy I wasn't sure if others could dig in and gain access to the other pics and such. No compromising pics listed ;) just didn't want anyone having the ability to edit and such. I'll delete the links.

BTW in Italy unlike the USA those white supremacists statues are valued and bring in money for Italy. Statues existed everywhere. The detail in the duomos and other smaller churches were amazing. Wish I knew Latin since I took several pictures of pages of the bible and such that were 4 feet long and 3 feet wide. The engineering of the Romans were amazing and the senate with implications for the USA and the legalization of Christianity by Constantine provide an immense amount of history. Still, the Romans borrowed from the Greeks much. I want to go back and wouldn't mind living over there for a while, but would probably need to do it after basketball season, but before football starts. ;) next time, I'll pack less though!!!!

Reactions: BSIT
Yeah, I could tell that it was viewable on here, but it included one of my email addresses and since it was but one video of a few hundred pictures and such of Italy I wasn't sure if others could dig in and gain access to the other pics and such. No compromising pics listed ;) just didn't want anyone having the ability to edit and such. I'll delete the links.

BTW in Italy unlike the USA those white supremacists statues are valued and bring in money for Italy. Statues existed everywhere. The detail in the duomos and other smaller churches were amazing. Wish I knew Latin since I took several pictures of pages of the bible and such that were 4 feet long and 3 feet wide. The engineering of the Romans were amazing and the senate with implications for the USA and the legalization of Christianity by Constantine provide an immense amount of history. Still, the Romans borrowed from the Greeks much. I want to go back and wouldn't mind living over there for a while, but would probably need to do it after basketball season, but before football starts. ;) next time, I'll pack less though!!!!
I think you're ok. I went back into the links and it takes me to Google. Couldn't see any email address just tj Reese in the upper right of the video

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT