ADVERTISEMENT

Boiler Up fellow Boilermakers

My crew of early 80’s fellow grads have gathered and are already hunkered down at a table at Taps. Ready for a long day of pregaming. No naps today. Go Boilermakers!
I’ll be joining all DC- area Boilermakers at The Bottom Line on I Street downtown …

Looking forward to again serenading the bar with a victory a cappella rendition of Hail Purdue— verses AND chorus 😎🏀😎👍

My crew of early 80’s fellow grads have gathered and are already hunkered down at a table at Taps. Ready for a long day of pregaming. No naps today. Go Boilermakers!
My hats off to you! I don't think I could pull that off. I'm doing yard work this afternoon and will probably throw some brats on the grill closer to gametime. I have a Great Lakes variety pack on ice ready to go.

My hats off to you! I don't think I could pull that off. I'm doing yard work this afternoon and will probably throw some brats on the grill closer to gametime. I have a Great Lakes variety pack on ice ready to go.
Guilden’s mustard and caraway-infused sauerkraut for those brats, I assume….

Reactions: rgarlitz
Guilden’s mustard and caraway-infused sauerkraut for those brats, I assume….
There's been a change of plans. We are now apparently going with bacon blue cheese burgers. We usually top those with my daughter's special comeback sauce.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT