ADVERTISEMENT

Boiler Summer BB Workouts

You are correct sir even painter made the reference to that in an article I read about that some months ago. Why this off season has been so great for my son bcuz he has had the time to work on it. The NBA gave him good feed back and he’s taken their advice and worked on it but they also said don’t let that hinder you and now I see a kid with great confidence in himself shooting the ball as well as shooting FTs bcuz he’s he wants to get better at everything he does not just shooting the ball every aspect of his game. Read the article that was posted it really gives you a glimpse of what he’s been doing this off season.

Really looking forward to the 2018-2019 Nojel and how he improved his game. He was pretty good last year.
A question, was the NBA feed back different than the Matt Painter feed back? If so what were the differences.
Thanks in advance Treed. You should be very proud of your son. We all are.

Really looking forward to the 2018-2019 Nojel and how he improved his game. He was pretty good last year.
A question, was the NBA feed back different than the Matt Painter feed back? If so what were the differences.
Thanks in advance Treed. You should be very proud of your son. We all are.
I’m not sure what Matt painter feedback was to be honest. I no from what my son said to me the NBA said work on your shot but don’t let that be all you do. Do what you do great and he was great at a lot of things when he worked out for the 2 teams. Yes very proud momma I am he's committed to getting better bcuz he works hard everyday on his game. I’m so looking forward to watching this team this season this team won’t be as young at many think and won’t lack as much experience as some think returning players with bigger roles coming back that has chemistry and you mix that in with the youth and athleticism they got this season this team could pose a lot of problems for teams this season. Different look sure but looks to be faster more athletic with shooters and tough rugged guys that gonna be tough on the boards kinda team that has real potential to be very good this season despite loosing 4 seniors.

What's the date of the Alumni Game? I'm looking forward to seeing this team in action.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT