ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Simulator

rasrar

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
So I player around with this simulator a bit today: http://bball.notnothing.net/big10.php?sport=mbb

Really looking like Purdue needs to win out to get a top 4 seed in the BTT, but who knows with how upsets have been happening. A Wisconsin win tomorrow may actually help Purdue if they can manage to beat Wisconsin at home the last game of the season.

Purdue can win out, but it won't be easy. Starts this Saturday.

Last edited:
Reactions: *4purdue*
I don't think any of the teams at the top, Iowa, IU, Maryland or Purdue are playing well right now & I think any of those games could go either way, especially Purdue @ IU, Iowa @ OSU and anyone that is playing Wisconsin could lose. Wisky & MSU are probably playing better than anyone right now.

Reactions: rasrar
I don't think any of the teams at the top, Iowa, IU, Maryland or Purdue are playing well right now & I think any of those games could go either way, especially Purdue @ IU, Iowa @ OSU and anyone that is playing Wisconsin could lose. Wisky & MSU are probably playing better than anyone right now.

The Boilermakers are playing pretty well defensively, especially for a team that almost exclusively play man-to-man (save for the one-man full-court pick up and the occasional one-man zone with Hammons or Haas). Offensively, they definitely struggle at times if they can't get it in the paint to the BIGGIE 3 (Hammons, Haas, Swanigan).

Yep...Michigan State and Wisconsin playing the best ball right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT