ADVERTISEMENT

Biden calling Satchel Paige a Negro. Thoughts BNI and other Libs?

He is old and slipped up reading Negro League.

Nothing.

burger-food.gif

Satchel Paige wasn't caucasian. He was a Negro. Black, African American. Whatever we call ourselves these days. Notice I don't say African American. I grew up in the 70's. I prefer to say black. If Biden said colored, then we got problems.

Reactions: ecouch and BSIT
Satchel Paige wasn't caucasian. He was a Negro. Black, African American. Whatever we call ourselves these days. Notice I don't say African American. I grew up in the 70's. I prefer to say black. If Biden said colored, then we got problems.
I give you credit by using the term Black. Black and White were terms from our era. At least you can discuss it without going off on tangent rants. I was expecting a vastly different response. Props to you.

Your hypocrisy is showing again. If Trump had said this, you would be on the street burning things to the ground. But since your master Bidet said it, it's okay. And again since I am not-white I can use the term like 'master' and so on according to you so nothing I said was racist. Let's just make that clear as I know how you like to twist things around.

You're such a fool.

Your hypocrisy is showing again. If Trump had said this, you would be on the street burning things to the ground. But since your master Bidet said it, it's okay. And again since I am not-white I can use the term like 'master' and so on according to you so nothing I said was racist. Let's just make that clear as I know how you like to twist things around.

You're such a fool.
Negro is not derogatory.

Negro is not derogatory when the left uses it.
Fixed it for you.

If any other non-Black or non-leftist has said this, you would be rioting in the streets. Fact. The fact that you are okay with Bidet saying it speaks volumes and is a shining example of your blatant hypocrisy.

You had no credibility to begin with and even less now. But keep doing what your masters tell you. Again not a racist comment since I'm not white to begin with which you said makes it okay.

Fixed it for you.

If any other non-Black or non-leftist has said this, you would be rioting in the streets. Fact. The fact that you are okay with Bidet saying it speaks volumes and is a shining example of your blatant hypocrisy.

You had no credibility to begin with and even less now. But keep doing what your masters tell you. Again not a racist comment since I'm not white to begin with which you said makes it okay.
Since I identify as black when it suits me, I can drop N bombs or use any other racial slang I like. It's very liberating.

Since I identify as black when it suits me, I can drop N bombs or use any other racial slang I like. It's very liberating.
I told you. Say that at the corner of 71st Street and Stoney Island Ave. You will be liberated alright.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
I give you credit by using the term Black. Black and White were terms from our era. At least you can discuss it without going off on tangent rants. I was expecting a vastly different response. Props to you.
Believe it or not BNI has his moments which unfortunately can’t be said of some the leftists on this board

Negro is not derogatory.
I think it depends on the era it was used. The Negro League was the actual name for the Blacks in the day and Sachel was one of its biggest stars. There were a lot of great players in that league. I consider Biden a gaffe machine but will give him a pass on this one. Additionally MLK said Negro a lot and if he was ok with it so am I. Again it’s about cultural context. If he were alive today, I don’t think he would say Negro anymore.

another interesting observation is the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People still uses colored in its name. This is very offensive term to Blacks

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT