ADVERTISEMENT

It's amusing

I’m just saying you don’t care about kids after they’re born. There’s really no need to pretend that you care about them before they’re born either.
Dems only care about kids, because they're easy to indoctrinate and then they can grow up to be garbage spewing drones like you. What a wonderful world that will be.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I can't believe you actually believe that is being done. You said after they were born. I assume born in the traditional method. Does not sound like an abortion. At that time, the baby should be prepped for adoption. There is no reason to kill a baby like you mention after it is born. Even after a c-section. That is more right wing conspiracy crap. Like I said, if it is being done they are doing it undercover by some quack. There is no way a Planned Parenthood clinic is "pulling babies apart" after birth.
If I recall correctly, Planned Parenthood got caught a few years ago selling baby fetuses and organs. Of course Planned Parenthood vigorously denied it, since it is against the law, but they have them on video.

Reactions: BSIT
You’re saying post-birth abortions occur, gramps. Get off the commode.
You need to work on your reading comprehension, little fella. Where did I ever say post-birth abortions? Hint: NO WHERE.

I actually said late term abortions, but in your feeble mind, they're the same. Perhaps you should stop staring at your rectal walls. I've heard that the view never changes.

You need to work on your reading comprehension, little fella. Where did I ever say post-birth abortions? Hint: NO WHERE.

I actually said late term abortions, but in your feeble mind, they're the same. Perhaps you should stop staring at your rectal walls. I've heard that the view never changes.
Oh my bad. You did say late-term. Whatever. Regardless, you still think it’s true so my point stands.

ADVERTISEMENT