ADVERTISEMENT

It's amusing

You mean the MAGGOT Rs that Dems poured 55 million in to get elected in the primary?

Thanks to your party several of my preferred candidates lost narrow races. Nice job.
Is that another right wing conspiracy theory? What are you talking about?

Is that another right wing conspiracy theory? What are you talking about?
You are seriously not aware of the D groups pouring 55 million plus into races on AZ, IL, MI, NH and others to get “election deniers” and MAGA candidates?

At what point do you stand up for yourself and say, “my sources are not telling me the truth.” How long will you vote only for who is in that card?

This is from June. The total then was at 44 million. Open Secrets is one of the leaders in non-partisan https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2022/07/democrats-spend-millions-on-republican-primariescampaign finance disclosure.

The republicans have no idea how to govern. When they were in power all they cared about was not losing elections. They never introduced any bills (i.e., immigration, health care, and infrastructure) because they were afraid it would upset their base.
The only difference between the Pubs and the Dems in how they govern is that the Pubs drive us to hell at 55 mph while the Dems do it at 90.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Panicking? The repubs are the ones that are panicking. They are already setting the tone that if they don't win the election will not be valid like they did in 2020. As far as fear, the repubs are instituting fear with talk of the border and crime.
Stacy is the one setting that tone.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
The only difference between the Pubs and the Dems in how they govern is that the Pubs drive us to hell at 55 mph while the Dems do it at 90.

Well enough difference in governing that the stock market reacts to Rs in Congress over Ds tenure in Congress yeilds an annual extra 3.3%+ in stock market growth since 1946.

It's expensive to vote D for Congress. @ a paltry $400 a month for 47 years that is over a half million more dollars in your retirement account.

Last edited:
If you are so gullible that you don't understand how 2 years of Dem rule has totally screwed your retirement accounts, your monthly budgets, your energy bills, your safety, your schools......then you will likely be a sheep to anything the Ds tell you. Plus media is so corrupt, the Ds can set any false narrative and numerous outlets run with it.
Apparently, the rest of the world who is doing much worse. Is Joe responsible for this too? What countries are doing well currently?

Apparently, the rest of the world who is doing much worse. Is Joe responsible for this too? What countries are doing well currently?

There is research everywhere that shows the D spending is causing inflation. Ignoring it, and trying to use comparisons to other countries does not make you look too wise for one....and very gullible to the charms of deflecting and false media narratives.

Last edited:
If you are so gullible that you don't understand how 2 years of Dem rule has totally screwed your retirement accounts, your monthly budgets, your energy bills, your safety, your schools......then you will likely be a sheep to anything the Ds tell you. Plus media is so corrupt, the Ds can set any false narrative and numerous outlets run with it.
He already is.

I guess because most women want to make decisions about their own bodies. I think abortion should be at least if the mother’s life is in jeopardy, rape, or incest. However, a lot of repub candidates are even against that.
I can agree with that.

I can't agree with the late term abortions, which are essentially infanticide.

Republicans have no plans to govern. The only thing they have to offer is fear and anger. What are their plans for inflation? They talk about it enough, but you never hear anything at all about what they'd do to solve it. Most of them realize it's a global issue, so they really don't have anything, but they'll use is to stroke the anger in their base. Just like with healthcare, how long have they had to come up with an alternative to Obamacare? That passed in 2010, they have stoked fear/anger in their base about it, but have absolutely nothing that would be a better alternative. Cutting taxes for the wealthy and trying to cement their own power, that is the only thing that republicans ever do.
Just stop your ridiculous Dem talking points. Fear and anger are the only things the Dems can run on during this cycle. Biden was in FL saying that the Reps are going to take away your Social Security. I've heard them say that for 50 years and "Son of a bitch, Social Security is still there.", but Dems love trying to scare old people.

Biden, Obama and HRC have all said that the Reps are going to take away Abortion rights and if they're elected, Democracy as we know it will be gone. Oh really? The whole Climate Change narrative is based on fear and blind faith, so no one questions it. It's ALL about fear.

BTW, who created the Inflation? Biden and the Dems went on a mass spending spree and Biden declared his war on fossil fuels. Flooding the economy with money creates inflation and the Dems have never figured that out. Limiting the supply of fossil fuels causes the price of everything made from fossil fuels to go up in price, as well. Raising the cost of gas increases the cost of shipping everything and those costs get passed on, resulting in higher prices.

The Reps are on the record saying that they will defund everything in the spending bills that have recently passed that they can. Things like defunding the 87,000 new IRS agents and multiple other examples of pork spending. That will help to decrease some of the runaway spending, which had ALL the Dems voting for it.

They also want to put pressure on Biden to allow the oil companies to increase production, which will help lower prices.

FYI, when the Federal Govt arbitrarily decides to increase the minimum wage on a National basis, that also has an inflationary impact. Let the market decide what the wages should be.

Republicans have no plans to govern. The only thing they have to offer is fear and anger. What are their plans for inflation? They talk about it enough, but you never hear anything at all about what they'd do to solve it. Most of them realize it's a global issue, so they really don't have anything, but they'll use is to stroke the anger in their base. Just like with healthcare, how long have they had to come up with an alternative to Obamacare? That passed in 2010, they have stoked fear/anger in their base about it, but have absolutely nothing that would be a better alternative. Cutting taxes for the wealthy and trying to cement their own power, that is the only thing that republicans ever do.
Yes inflation is a global issue, in which we are one of the worst in the world (correction, we are in about the middle). We're sitting at 8.2% while other countries like China, Japan, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia are all still in the 3% range with at least 10 other countries with less inflation than we do.

Last edited:
There are a lot of things that can go wrong with a pregnancy. How about in the week 20 appointment and the parents find out that the fetus didn't develop functioning internal organs? It'll die right away after birth. Instead of allowing an abortion, the republican party is currently going to force that woman to carry that fetus to term and go through labor, the whole time knowing that she'll never be able to take it home from the hospital. They'll have to deal with family/friends asking about the pregnancy, the trauma experienced by having to explain what is happening.

If you actually know anyone that has pregnancy trouble, there are many reasons that a women would have an abortion besides "things got carried away and she got pregnant when she didn't want to."
Nice try, but that is a very small portion of the abortions done. The vast majority are for accidental pregnancies and you know that.

There are a lot of things that can go wrong with a pregnancy. How about in the week 20 appointment and the parents find out that the fetus didn't develop functioning internal organs? It'll die right away after birth. Instead of allowing an abortion, the republican party is currently going to force that woman to carry that fetus to term and go through labor, the whole time knowing that she'll never be able to take it home from the hospital. They'll have to deal with family/friends asking about the pregnancy, the trauma experienced by having to explain what is happening.

If you actually know anyone that has pregnancy trouble, there are many reasons that a women would have an abortion besides "things got carried away and she got pregnant when she didn't want to."
Finally something I agree with. This was supposed to be the purpose behind Roe. But the Dems took it and ran away with it.

Finally something I agree with. This was supposed to be the purpose behind Roe. But the Dems took it and ran away with it.
Even when you kind of understand the truth about something, you can't help yourself and end it with a lie about Democrats. You should actually listen to the Democratic position, instead of right wing bad actors telling you what the Democrats position is.

• Haha
I can agree with that.

Late term abortions don’t happen unless there’s a medical emergency. Otherwise, it’s called birth. See, this is where you guys lose the plot entirely. You’re sitting on the toilet riding the Metamucil train, posting in hysterics, and not using one iota of common sense. You invalidate any argument you think you’re making when this is the kind of stuff you come up with. It’s nonsense.

Nice try, but that is a very small portion of the abortions done. The vast majority are for accidental pregnancies and you know that.
So you couldn't find anything incorrect with my post and instead have to try to pivot to something else. Things do go wrong with pregnancies, and the radical republicans are going to force incredible trauma to women and their families in those scenarios.

So you couldn't find anything incorrect with my post and instead have to try to pivot to something else. Things do go wrong with pregnancies, and the radical republicans are going to force incredible trauma to women and their families in those scenarios.
They don’t care. If they don’t care about kids being mowed down in schools then they certainly don’t care about some rando chick being forced to suffer through a failed pregnancy.

• Haha
Even when you kind of understand the truth about something, you can't help yourself and end it with a lie about Democrats. You should actually listen to the Democratic position, instead of right wing bad actors telling you what the Democrats position is.
Please explain to me what I got wrong. I didn't get my info from talking points. I actually read the words from the justices that wrote Roe. They said, in a memo, that the ruling wasn't supposed to codify abortion. It was simply to state that the decision to abort should be the doctors. Roe was about protecting doctors and allowing them to do their job.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
The cost of energy is a lot higher in Europe than it is in the US and you have a lot more Left leaning leadership in Europe, who also overstimulated their economies coming out of the pandemic. Too many politicians try solving problems, by pouring money on them.

The stronger dollar also makes any US products sold overseas more expensive and the price of oil in the world market is based on the dollar.

I can agree with that.

At first glance, late term abortions are infanticide. However, late term abortions are one of those Faux News and right wing disinformation to spread fear. Late term abortions in the US have never been elective. For example, an 8 month or 9 month pregnant woman can't just walk into an abortion clinic and get the pregnancy terminated. Those late term pregnancies have always been to save the mother's life. If a doctor in the US is doing late term abortions on a healthy mother is a quack and most likely doing it undercover. No liberal lawmaker is in favor of late term abortions from a healthy mother.

Late term abortions don’t happen unless there’s a medical emergency. Otherwise, it’s called birth. See, this is where you guys lose the plot entirely. You’re sitting on the toilet riding the Metamucil train, posting in hysterics, and not using one iota of common sense. You invalidate any argument you think you’re making when this is the kind of stuff you come up with. It’s nonsense.
No, nobody really wanted to abort after birth. Is that the argument you're making here?

At first glance, late term abortions are infanticide. However, late term abortions are one of those Faux News and right wing disinformation to spread fear. Late term abortions in the US have never been elective. For example, an 8 month or 9 month pregnant woman can't just walk into an abortion clinic and get the pregnancy terminated. Those late term pregnancies have always been to save the mother's life. If a doctor in the US is doing late term abortions on a healthy mother is a quack and most likely doing it undercover. No liberal lawmaker is in favor of late term abortions from a healthy mother.
You're horribly misinformed. I have heard several people that worked in abortion clinics talk about pulling babies apart after they were born. How is it saving the mothers life if it's happening outside of her body?

• Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG
You're horribly misinformed. I have heard several people that worked in abortion clinics talk about pulling babies apart after they were born. How is it saving the mothers life if it's happening outside of her body?
“You have heard”. Lmaooooo

• Haha
I'm sorry, is first hand testimony not enough for you? Would you rather it be second and third hand like in the Jan 6 committee? I guess that holds more water for the left.
You post links to YouTube videos that are for wild and ridiculous conspiracies. Pardon me if I take zero stock in your “first-hand testimony” because i know damned well that anything you post here has been run multiple times through an aluminum foil filter.

I can't believe you actually believe that is being done. You said after they were born. I assume born in the traditional method. Does not sound like an abortion. At that time, the baby should be prepped for adoption. There is no reason to kill a baby like you mention after it is born. Even after a c-section. That is more right wing conspiracy crap. Like I said, if it is being done they are doing it undercover by some quack. There is no way a Planned Parenthood clinic is "pulling babies apart" after birth.

Last edited:
I can't believe you actually believe that is being done. You said after they were born. I assume born in the traditional method. Does not sound like an abortion. At that time, the baby should be prepped for adoption. There is no reason to kill a baby like you mention after it is born. Even after a c-section. That is more right wing conspiracy crap. Like I said, if it is being done they are doing it undercover by some quack. There is no way a Planned Parenthood clinic is "pulling babies apart" after birth.
Yes I do believe it because it's been done. You tend to say a lot of things are right wing conspiracy crap and end up with a lot of egg on your face. When are you going to admit to being wrong and in an echo chamber?

Yes I do believe it because it's been done. You tend to say a lot of things are right wing conspiracy crap and end up with a lot of egg on your face. When are you going to admit to being wrong and in an echo chamber?
I think you are the one that has egg on your face. No one is pulling babies apart after a normal pregnancy in the US. You said this is happening because you heard it was happening. I hesitate to ask you for proof because all you will post is something from some right with conspiracy site.

You say that I have egg on my face for bringing up right wing conspiracy crap. So you are saying that the stuff I brought up like the California fires were started by Jewish space lasers. Or that the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax. Or even the 2020 election was stolen actually happened? Now you are saying that babies are being pulled apart after birth. You are one crazy dude and should be ashamed of yourself.

They don’t care. If they don’t care about kids being mowed down in schools then they certainly don’t care about some rando chick being forced to suffer through a failed pregnancy.
Really?? Did you hear that on MSNBC or CNN, since I don't think you have the brainpower to come up with something that insane all by yourself?

I think you are the one that has egg on your face. No one is pulling babies apart after a normal pregnancy in the US. You said this is happening because you heard it was happening. I hesitate to ask you for proof because all you will post is something from some right with conspiracy site.

You say that I have egg on my face for bringing up right wing conspiracy crap. So you are saying that the stuff I brought up like the California fires were started by Jewish space lasers. Or that the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax. Or even the 2020 election was stolen actually happened? Now you are saying that babies are being pulled apart after birth. You are one crazy dude and should be ashamed of yourself.
I should be ashamed of myself for things I've never talked about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT