ADVERTISEMENT

It's amusing

BoilerMadness

All-American
Jul 7, 2004
to hear Dem Leaders talk about what Republicans think.

-- Obama said, "We want to own the Libs."
-- Clinton said, "That we want people to be miserable"
-- Biden said. -- Does it really matter what Biden ever says. There's a 95% chance it will be a lie or he'll mumble something as he forgets where he's at.

The point is that Dems seem to have NO IDEA what Reps or their constituents find important or care about. The Dems have pounded Jan 6th, Abortion and Climate Change into their minions heads for almost 2 years and none of those issues are among the Top 3 for 90% of Americans. They are completely out of touch with the people they claim to represent, yet the indoctrinated drones continue to vote for them. WHY?

-- Biden said. -- Does it really matter what Biden ever says. There's a 95% chance it will be a lie or he'll mumble something as he forgets where he's at.

The point is that Dems seem to have NO IDEA what Reps or their constituents find important or care about. The Dems have pounded Jan 6th, Abortion and Climate Change into their minions heads for almost 2 years and none of those issues are among the Top 3 for 90% of Americans. They are completely out of touch with the people they claim to represent, yet the indoctrinated drones continue to vote for them. WHY?
What does that tell you as far as state of the Republican Party? In 4 years, President Chump lost the House, the Senate and the White House for the republicans.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
They are completely out of touch with the people they claim to represent, yet the indoctrinated drones continue to vote for them. WHY?

Because they are indoctrinated drones that only vote for a letter after the name. No clue what those people actually stand for just that anyone with a different letter after their name is evil with no idea why.

-- Biden said. -- Does it really matter what Biden ever says. There's a 95% chance it will be a lie or he'll mumble something as he forgets where he's at

If you are so gullible that you don't understand how 2 years of Dem rule has totally screwed your retirement accounts, your monthly budgets, your energy bills, your safety, your schools......then you will likely be a sheep to anything the Ds tell you. Plus media is so corrupt, the Ds can set any false narrative and numerous outlets run with it.

“President “ Chimp is about to do the same
No sir. Biden will not lose the House. The Senate tough to call. Losing the senate is a possibility. As far as 2024, the abortion issue is going to be a big topic and that issue is going to take the momentum away from the repubs. The abortion issue is hurting the repubs during these midterms now in my opinion. Hence the high early voting turn out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The abortion issue is hurting the repubs during these midterms now in my opinion. Hence the high early voting turn out.

Data....Georgia, a hot bed for voting & turnout. However, in the main, abortion polls down the list -- 3rd to 7th as what is important to voters.....even in Georgia. Here is a survey that has it the highest...3rd....yet reading the article only 13% said it was a main issue. Those 13% are likely hard core D voters anyway, not middle of the road independents. So you are likely wrong.

Georgia election 2022 | Economy & top issues for voters | 11alive.com

Reactions: BoilerMadness
No sir. Biden will it not lose the House. The Senate tough to call. Losing the senate is a possibility. As far as 2024, the abortion issue is going to be a big topic and that issue is going to take the momentum away from the repubs. The abortion issue is hurting the repubs during these midterms now in my opinion. Hence the high early voting turn out.
Might want to reconsider. Even many of the Dems expect to lose the House. Senate is closer but Republicans should retake. When mothers are worried about feeding their current babies and are worried about their safety it makes the option of killing their next baby less important

Might want to reconsider. Even many of the Dems expect to lose the House. Senate is closer but Republicans should retake. When mothers are worried about feeding their current babies and are worried about their safety it makes the option of killing their next baby less important
I have a different take. To me if times are hard for mothers feeding their babies to use your example, I think they are more enitled to consider abortion, particularly if they are single and non-religious.

Surely, you don't think the Ds keep the House??
Yeah, I don’t see the repubs picking up 8 or so seats. My democrat congressman is in a very safe district so he ain’t going anywhere. The senate is where it will get interesting. I’m not as confident in the senate races.

No sir. Biden will it not lose the House. The Senate tough to call. Losing the senate is a possibility. As far as 2024, the abortion issue is going to be a big topic and that issue is going to take the momentum away from the repubs. The abortion issue is hurting the repubs during these midterms now in my opinion. Hence the high early voting turn out.
Don’t forget about the insurrection. You know the threat on democracy.

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
What does that tell you as far as state of the Republican Party? In 4 years, President Chump lost the House, the Senate and the White House for the republicans.
And Biden is destroying the country, while having both the House & the Senate. If you can't recognize that we were in great shape under Trump, compared to where Biden has us now, then you're either blind, stupid or hopelessly partisan. Tell me one thing that Biden has improved in this country, since he's been President?

That's why there's going to be a Big Red Wave, because the Dems are betting their future on Abortion, Jan 6th & Climate Change. In most Polling, only Abortion makes it into the Top 5 and it is almost always behind Inflation, Crime, their kids Education & the Open Border.

The Dems keep trying to tell their constituents what's important to them, rather than listening to them and finding out about their concerns. They're used to the drones doing what they're told.

Yeah, I don’t see the repubs picking up 8 or so seats. My democrat congressman is in a very safe district so he ain’t going anywhere. The senate is where it will get interesting. I’m not as confident in the senate races.
Man are you in for a shock. There are projections that the Reps could pick up 30+ seats. The Dems have totally F'ed everything up and they can't lie their way out of it, even with the MSM's help.

And Biden is destroying the country, while having both the House & the Senate. If you can't recognize that we were in great shape under Trump, compared to where Biden has us now, then you're either blind, stupid or hopelessly partisan. Tell me one thing that Biden has improved in this country, since he's been President?
Infrastructure bill.

Man are you in for a shock. There are projections that the Reps could pick up 30+ seats. The Dems have totally F'ed everything up and they can't lie their way out of it, even with the MSM's help.
If it does happen, I hope most of them aren’t the MAGGOT republicans.

• Haha
That's why there's going to be a Big Red Wave, because the Dems are betting their future on Abortion, Jan 6th & Climate Change. In most Polling, only Abortion makes it into the Top 5 and it is almost always behind Inflation, Crime, their kids Education & the Open Border.

The Dems keep trying to tell their constituents what's important to them, rather than listening to them and finding out about their concerns. They're used to the drones doing what they're told.
If the open border was so important to the republicans, they would have done something about it almost 6 years ago when they had the power. They did absolutely nothing about it. Same thing with health care. ACA was terrible this. Terrible that. Did nothing to improve or replace the ACA with. Republicans talk a good game but when in power they become useless.

Half right.

The negatives that hurt our country were....was that bill was loaded with mostly pork and other non-infrastructure items which wasted our tax money and added to inflation via non-needed govt spending.
Well it was passed and guaranteed that American workers and materials would be used. Now that is making America great again.

The republicans have no idea how to govern. When they were in power all they cared about was not losing elections. They never introduced any bills (i.e., immigration, health care, and infrastructure) because they were afraid it would upset their base.

Reactions: indy35
Infrastructure bill.
It's a 1.2 Trillion dollar boondoggle with less than 30% of that money allocated for anything that could remotely be called infrastructure. The rest is going to a lot of green projects, which Dem donors will get rich from at our expense, Can you say Solyndra 2.0?

The only project that they are even starting to work on is a 20 Million dollar electrified sidewalk in a small town in Hew Hampshire, that the people in the town think is a waste of money. I wonder which one of Dem donors got the contract?

If the open border was so important to the republicans, they would have done something about it almost 6 years ago when they had the power. They did absolutely nothing about it. Same thing with health care. ACA was terrible this. Terrible that. Did nothing to improve or replace the ACA with. Republicans talk a good game but when in power they become useless.
Were you asleep during Trump's Presidency? They started building the wall on the Southern Border, which Biden stopped. Trump had an agreement with the Mexican President that people seeking asylum in the US could remain in Mexico, which Biden stopped. Biden is the one who OPENED the border, after Trump had slowed illegal entry to a trickle.

Biden laughed at the thought of a fence/wall stopping people from coming into the country and he just recently had a FENCE built around his beach house for a half Million taxpayer dollars. But I thought fences didn't work???

I agree about the ACA. There were a lot of Rep politicians shooting off their mouths about replacing it and I'm still waiting for them to back up their words.

You mean the inflation reduction 🤡 act.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh the irony:
-- The Inflation Reduction Act that DIDN'T reduce inflation
-- The Infrastructure Bill, which had less than 30% of the money allocated for infrastructure.

The Dems are great at labeling things, but they're a bit short on honesty.

The republicans have no idea how to govern. When they were in power all they cared about was not losing elections. They never introduced any bills (i.e., immigration, health care, and infrastructure) because they were afraid it would upset their base.
LOL, too funny.

In a speech Obama gave within the last couple days, Obama told people to vote for Dems so they could codify Abortion Law (Roe vs Wade). He had a Super Majority during his first term and they could have easily done that without a single Rep vote. They could have also passed Legislation to protect the "Dreamers". They didn't do either, because they don't want to pass those laws. They want to keep the issues, so they can use them to fire up the base to get them, to vote. The Dems are playing you and most of you are oblivious to it.

BTW, how's Biden governing? He's got the House & the Senate and in less than 2 years he's raised inflation from about 1.5% to over 8%. We're in a recession. The world is turning to shit, because the US is perceived as weak, since Biden is better suited to be in a Nursing home, than the WH.

Speaking of losing elections, have you heard the panic in the voices of Biden, Obama and HRC as they tell you that if the Republicans regain control it will destroy our Democracy? They love to use fear to motivate their drones to keep them in power.

LOL, too funny.

In a speech Obama gave within the last couple days, Obama told people to vote for Dems so they could codify Abortion Law (Roe vs Wade). He had a Super Majority during his first term and they could have easily done that without a single Rep vote. They could have also passed Legislation to protect the "Dreamers". They didn't do either, because they don't want to pass those laws. They want to keep the issues, so they can use them to fire up the base to get them, to vote. The Dems are playing you and most of you are oblivious to it.

BTW, how's Biden governing? He's got the House & the Senate and in less than 2 years he's raised inflation from about 1.5% to over 8%. We're in a recession. The world is turning to shit, because the US is perceived as weak, since Biden is better suited to be in a Nursing home, than the WH.

Speaking of losing elections, have you heard the panic in the voices of Biden, Obama and HRC as they tell you that if the Republicans regain control it will destroy our Democracy? They love to use fear to motivate their drones to keep them in power.
Panicking? The repubs are the ones that are panicking. They are already setting the tone that if they don't win the election will not be valid like they did in 2020. As far as fear, the repubs are instituting fear with talk of the border and crime.

• Haha
Panicking? The repubs are the ones that are panicking. They are already setting the tone that if they don't win the election will not be valid like they did in 2020. As far as fear, the repubs are instituting fear with talk of the border and crime.
How many Republicans are campaigning “threat to democracy”? That’s all the Dems and MSM say which is sheer panic IMO

You gotta quit smokin da weed, man, it's messin up your mind.

The Republicans have nothing to worry about, They will take both Houses of Congress. If you can't see that, you are in absolute denial. Gotta step outside your Echo Chamber and find out what's happening in the real world.

How many Republicans are campaigning “threat to democracy”? That’s all the Dems and MSM say which is sheer panic IMO
Yup, the more they try to stimulate FEAR to get people to vote, the more worried they are.

Reactions: BSIT
Why is the abortion issue such a big deal? With so many forms of birth control readily available, there should be little need for abortion. There is even the morning after pill if things got unexpectedly carried away.

Why is the abortion issue such a big deal? With so many forms of birth control readily available, there should be little need for abortion. There is even the morning after pill if things got unexpectedly carried away.
I guess because most women want to make decisions about their own bodies. I think abortion should be at least if the mother’s life is in jeopardy, rape, or incest. However, a lot of repub candidates are even against that.

• Haha
Republicans have no plans to govern. The only thing they have to offer is fear and anger. What are their plans for inflation? They talk about it enough, but you never hear anything at all about what they'd do to solve it. Most of them realize it's a global issue, so they really don't have anything, but they'll use is to stroke the anger in their base. Just like with healthcare, how long have they had to come up with an alternative to Obamacare? That passed in 2010, they have stoked fear/anger in their base about it, but have absolutely nothing that would be a better alternative. Cutting taxes for the wealthy and trying to cement their own power, that is the only thing that republicans ever do.

• Haha
If it does happen, I hope most of them aren’t the MAGGOT republicans.
You mean the MAGGOT Rs that Dems poured 55 million in to get elected in the primary?

Thanks to your party several of my preferred candidates lost narrow races. Nice job.

Ask yourself (or your precinct captain when he gives you your preferred candidates card - see I lived Thornton Township - I know the game - they still come to your house or parking lot or union hall?) if these candidates are true threats to democracy why did we fund their campaigns and not their opponent?

Reactions: BoilerMadness
There are a lot of things that can go wrong with a pregnancy. How about in the week 20 appointment and the parents find out that the fetus didn't develop functioning internal organs? It'll die right away after birth. Instead of allowing an abortion, the republican party is currently going to force that woman to carry that fetus to term and go through labor, the whole time knowing that she'll never be able to take it home from the hospital. They'll have to deal with family/friends asking about the pregnancy, the trauma experienced by having to explain what is happening.

If you actually know anyone that has pregnancy trouble, there are many reasons that a women would have an abortion besides "things got carried away and she got pregnant when she didn't want to."

Last edited:
Republicans have no plans to govern. The only thing they have to offer is fear and anger. What are their plans for inflation? They talk about it enough, but you never hear anything at all about what they'd do to solve it. Most of them realize it's a global issue, so they really don't have anything, but they'll use is to stroke the anger in their base. Just like with healthcare, how long have they had to come up with an alternative to Obamacare? That passed in 2010, they have stoked fear/anger in their base about it, but have absolutely nothing that would be a better alternative. Cutting taxes for the wealthy and trying to cement their own power, that is the only thing that republicans ever do.
If Republicans can’t govern why are people leaving Blue states in record numbers for Red states? People are making decisions with their feet. I moved from a blue to red and have met so many people from IL, NY, NJ, MA who echo the same thing. Oppressive and punitive Covid lockdowns, crime, schools/ideology, taxes, costs, corruption. And some of these are Dems.

But you are whistling past the graveyard. Rs don’t need to “scare” voters. These issues are survival issues. Food costs, energy costs, crime, illegal Immigration, homeless tent cities, those are experiences. When you can’t reliably buy infant formula (still) you live that. When you are in the NE and your supplier tells you there is a (first time ever) limit on your heating oil purchase. You live that. You don’t need a mailer.

Dems will lose because they have tried to tell people that they are not experiencing what they are experiencing. And people don’t like to be lied to. This isn’t a R or D thing. It’s human nature.

All Rs need to do in governing is stop bad governce of the Ds. Stop the D agenda, stop the D spending, stop the 87,000 IRS agents, stop politizationif FBI & DOJ by holding officials accountable and most Rs will be happy.

I will be happy as history shows 10.7-11.3% stock market returns when Rs since 1946 have control over the House or Senate respectively . .....as compared to D returns of 6.7 to 7%. That alone ought to make everyone happy! Financially it really is crazy to vote D when it comes to Congress.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT