ADVERTISEMENT

A Better Tax System?

Why do you believe the Government will use their money better than the individual?

Has the Govt's current use of Trillion$ been efficient & managed well? If Govt gets Trillion$ more, do you think your life will improve?
even without the historical evidence, logic can weigh in...
Quotation-Thomas-Sowell-It-is-hard-to-imagine-a-more-stupid-or-more-27-84-58.jpg

The government spends it on roads and schools. Billionaires spend it on themselves. Hope this helps!

Heaven forbid hard working people spend 60% of the money they sweat & toil for on themselves after the government steals 40% of it at all levels.

The state & national government has PLENTY of money for roads and schools. That is a very small % of their current theft load of taxes.

Your argument did not speak to the current miss-management of the Trillion$ it spends or how you thought additional Trillion$ would help.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Heaven forbid hard working people spend 60% of the money they sweat & toil for on themselves after the government steals 40% of it at all levels.

The state & national government has PLENTY of money for roads and schools. That is a very small % of their current theft load of taxes.

Your argument did not speak to the current miss-management of the Trillion$ it spends or how you thought additional Trillion$ would help.
No one has ever sweat & toiled enough to "earn" a billion dollars.

And you're right, the biggest theft load of taxes is for the military.

And you're right, the biggest theft load of taxes is for the military.

Politicians are ALL worthless and cater to the rich you seem to be jealous of.

Your problem is you think somehow the so called liberal politicians are better than the so called conservative ones. They all practice theft and use it to cater to their rich base.....whether that is the military complex you hate OR lib unions, school unions, pharma, wall street or corporate, etc. All the same just more rich cats that will back their next election.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Your problem is you think somehow the so called liberal politicians are better than the so called conservative ones. They all practice theft and use it to cater to their rich base.....whether that is the military complex you hate OR lib unions, school unions, pharma, wall street or corporate, etc. All the same just more rich cats that will back their next election.
You think teachers unions are the same as wall street and big pharma. This is why I don't take you seriously.

You think teachers unions are the same as wall street and big pharma. This is why I don't take you seriously.

They all are places politicians put money in form of grants, contracts or tax laws, etc.... in return for future donations to their next election. Both sides are extremely corrupt. I can't take people seriously that don't know that by their blind support for one side or another.

You say you hate military expenditure, but it's the Biden Administration catering to the military complex now(in return for future donations) to support the latest conflict in the world (Ukraine). Yet you blindly say the military is a waste....yet it is currently your beloved libs spending it now.

Teachers unions are some of the worst unions in the US.

Teachers unions are some of the worst unions in the US.

Did you just google "why teachers unions are bad" and link the first two bullshit links that came up?

I'm not going to argue with an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT