ADVERTISEMENT

here ya go BNI...a vanilla sister ;)

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
I understand he was good and talked about faith a lot. Said one person asked about Trump and he got off in the weeds. Said he is a "hugger" and chancellor siad he hugged him more in two days than his wife does... Flory was there today as were a few local schools. Said he is about 6'2"...

52653053676_30d2b4c248_m.jpg

to the left of my post there should be a circle with her and I in the picture. If you cannot see us for some reason I have nothing to tell you.
Oh, my bad. Avatar pictures are to small on my phone.I see now. Cool. I would like to meet Dr. West also.

Having finally retired from IVYT, I never knew "she" was a co-worker!
Yeah been there for a while. Used to work for E.D.S. for several years. The chancellor in Lafayette liked her and I'm sure she could of had a job over there a couple of years ago. Turned down a job in Indy since she would have to drive, but almost worked for a friend that had the northern half of Indiana for IVY Tech. She is an asst to the Chancellor in Kokomo and has been on many committees...MLK being one. She was not on the committee this year for MLK since the new chancellor wants her at sooooo many meetings to make sure he doesn't miss anything. The picture with Cornel was the day after the MLK when some schools sent students to listen.

Yeah been there for a while. Used to work for E.D.S. for several years. The chancellor in Lafayette liked her and I'm sure she could of had a job over there a couple of years ago. Turned down a job in Indy since she would have to drive, but almost worked for a friend that had the northern half of Indiana for IVY Tech. She is an asst to the Chancellor in Kokomo and has been on many committees...MLK being one. She was not on the committee this year for MLK since the new chancellor wants her at sooooo many meetings to make sure he doesn't miss anything. The picture with Cornel was the day after the MLK when some schools sent students to listen.
Those Chancellors NEED all the help they can get!!!!

Reactions: tjreese
Congrats to your wife for finally meeting a black person.
Ha Ha. For giggles and grins I sat with a couple of blacks for a few years. One was married to a white woman and we always kidded him about surrounding himself with white women. So one day I recorded a wav file from this and when he stepped away assigned the wav file to play when he got an email and then casually would send him and others send him emails on things they could think of. After a few minutes he knew none of the others were capable and said...okay, how do I get this off? I also sent him a text with the pic .

Ha Ha. For giggles and grins I sat with a couple of blacks for a few years. One was married to a white woman and we always kidded him about surrounding himself with white women. So one day I recorded a wav file from this and when he stepped away assigned the wav file to play when he got an email and then casually would send him and others send him emails on things they could think of. After a few minutes he knew none of the others were capable and said...okay, how do I get this off? I also sent him a text with the pic .
Neat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT