ADVERTISEMENT

Beautiful Blue Wall

I said the Republicans need to get a pre election day system in place like the Democrats.
It's not cheating when States like Pennsylvania, in particular the Philadelphia area, allow ballots to be sent out unsolicited. The Dems are doing a good job of getting persons registered to vote that haven't voted before and than assisting them in the voting process.
It's perfectly legal per the voting laws established by the State of Pennsylvania.
Apologies!

This is a good post and I can fully agree with you here.

Where did I say there was cheating. You have a bad habit of putting words in peoples mouthes.
I said the Republicans need to get a pre election day system in place like the Democrats.
It's not cheating when States like Pennsylvania, in particular the Philadelphia area, allow ballots to be sent out unsolicited. The Dems are doing a good job of getting persons registered to vote that haven't voted before and than assisting them in the voting process.
It's perfectly legal per the voting laws established by the State of Pennsylvania.
Oh I’m just referencing this post where 03 mentions cheating and you reply with “if you can’t beat them, join them” but I guess I’m supposed to infer something else from that statement?

So you don't think ballot harvesting is cheating? Is that why Republicans don't do it? Because it's too morally good for them?
And yet you have no evidence of “ballot harvesting.”

And please don’t refer to the mule movie. Pictures of people putting ballots in a mail box is evidence of… nothing

Umm, yes, there's tons of evidence of ballot harvesting.
By the way - are you talking about an individual cheater here and there, or an organized conspiracy?

Because if you're talking about an individual cheater here and there, how would address someone who got caught:

In early March White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows listed as his North Carolina residence a worn-down trailer in a remote, mountainous area. There’s no evidence Meadows ever lived or spent significant time at the address, yet he voted in the 2020 election from the address using an absentee ballot.

Or this guy:

A senior White House adviser to Donald Trump is registered to vote in two different states, a practice that the US president wrongly claimed amounted to electoral fraud on Wednesday as he called for an inquiry.

Stephen Bannon registered to vote in New York shortly before the presidential election last year, after the Guardian disclosed that he was registered to vote at a vacant house in Florida where his ex-wife had once lived.

Bannon, whose registration lists a rented apartment in Manhattan as his address, cast his ballot for Trump in New York, according to a source familiar with his arrangements, who was not authorized to speak to the media. Bannon, however, also remains registered to vote in Florida, according to state records. His registration lists as his address the home of Andy Badolato, a friend of Bannon’s who has worked on some of his political documentary films and written for Breitbart News, the far-right website that Bannon controlled before entering the White House as chief strategist and senior counselor to the president.

Last edited:
Umm, yes, there's tons of evidence of ballot harvesting.
Sources? (And by that I mean legit sources, not some grainy, dark, spliced video of someone crawling under a table somewhere that you found on YouTube put together by some nimrod named MagaMule2000)

Sources? (And by that I mean legit sources, not some grainy, dark, spliced video of someone crawling under a table somewhere that you found on YouTube put together by some nimrod named MagaMule2000)

"People have told me that MagaMule2000 has heard that people are saying that what MagaMule2000 says is true!"

Donald J. Trump

• Haha
Reactions: PurdueFan1
Team abnormal:

images

images

images

images

Reactions: BNIBoiler
What about:
  • The earth is flat
  • Two snowflakes ARE alike
  • Santa Claus is/is not real
Methinks you have evidence of the first of those, and you're gonna challenge me to disprove the others.
You forgot one: Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Good lord, Hunter Biden is a dirtbag and an addict, but you are truly obsessed with him.

There are plenty of people that have done far more damage to America than Hunter Biden.
I don't care about Hunter. I care about his Dad selling influence while claiming he knew nothing about Hunter's 'businesses'. The laptop shows otherwise and, had it not been blacked out by the FBI working with the msm, may well have been enough to keep the worst president of our lifetimes out of office.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Good lord, Hunter Biden is a dirtbag and an addict, but you are truly obsessed with him.

There are plenty of people that have done far more damage to America than Hunter Biden.
Your so right, as Joe Biden has done more damage to America than Hunter Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Conservative Republican Brian Kemp wins in Georgia by a landslide.

Herschel Walker does ... lousy.

Lets' play CHOOSE THE MOST LIKELY EXPLANATION!
  1. Brian Kemp was an excellent candidate, and Herschel Walker was a terrible candidate backed by wacko Trump, Michael Flynn, and the Pillow Guy.
  2. Somehow there was cheating by Democrats, but extraordinarily sophisticated cheating (carried out by a Republican administration in Georgia) that found a way to shun the crap gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams cheating ballots and only cheat in the Senate race.
Hmmmm; which explanation makes more sense - #1 or #2?
Your characterization is offbase. Kemp ran against Stacey Abrams, an overweight, loud woman who has lost every meaningful election she’s run in. She’s not really popular except in the liberal media. Same as Beto O’Rourke. Kemp won because he should have.

Walker lost to an incumbent Senator by 0.5-0.7%. And you say that’s lousy? He’s still has a run-off with Pastor Warnock. If Trump goes to GA and campaigns for Walker again, Walker will lose. He might anyway, but Donald would not help. Right now, Walker’s campaign is trying to get DeSantis to come and stump for him.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Your characterization is offbase. Kemp ran against Stacey Abrams, an overweight, loud woman who has lost every meaningful election she’s run in. She’s not really popular except in the liberal media. Same as Beto O’Rourke. Kemp won because he should have.

Walker lost to an incumbent Senator by 0.5-0.7%. And you say that’s lousy? He’s still has a run-off with Pastor Warnock. If Trump goes to GA and campaigns for Walker again, Walker will lose. He might anyway, but Donald would not help. Right now, Walker’s campaign is trying to get DeSantis to come and stump for him.
Fair enough! But I’d say both Abrams AND Walker are terrible candidates.

My point was that when the GOP puts Trump-endorsed terrible candidates forward their is a price to pay.
Conversely, a terrible grievance liberal like Abrams is a loser too.

Last edited:
So you don't think ballot harvesting is cheating? Is that why Republicans don't do it? Because it's too morally good for them?
It used to be a felony in some states but Covid facilitated changes. Republicans need to embrace this like the Dems in order to win like a couple California Republicans did and won. Republicans need to play the game better than the Dems

Where did I say there was cheating. You have a bad habit of putting words in peoples mouthes.
assisting them implies they are incapable of voting and therefore cheating...even if legal due to some law changes it is highly unethical and in reality cheating...even if cheating was allowed by law. The law doesn't change cheating...it just makes it legal

Reactions: SKYDOG
The Big Guy disagrees

Do you want to have a substantive discussion? There's probably some common ground between us here.

I firmly believe that Hunter was using his 'dad connection' to leverage large dollar, no-show consulting/board paydays. There are basically two next-step explanations for that:
  1. Hunter was blowing major smoke and pushing his connections without the assistance of dad. If this is the case it's potentially a problem for Hunter, but not for dad.
  2. Dad did something to promote or effect Hunter's solicitations.
Absent actual evidence for option 2 (and actual evidence is not "Hunter said so in an email") there is the option of immunizing Hunter Biden from prosecution to compel his testimony. The problem with that is, if his testimony is unfruitful, the case against dad is still nada, and the case against Hunter is significantly diminished, though not ended (you couldn't use his testimony against him, but could still get independent evidence). By the way, there's no chance that foreign nationals will agree to testify, nor is there a precedent (or a chance in hell) for compulsion or extradition of extra-territorial witnesses.

So, do you want to immunize Hunter Biden?

#realworlddecisions

What about:
  • The earth is flat
  • Two snowflakes ARE alike
  • Santa Claus is/is not real
Methinks you have evidence of the first of those, and you're gonna challenge me to disprove the others.
@PurdueFan1

It was very wide spread. At least this one was caught.

@PurdueFan1

As I have said previously; of course there may be an occasional illegal vote cast - that's why I provided the "Mark Meadows absentee voting from an abandoned trailer home" example.

So your example? I appreciate that it is credible and well-explained. Allow me to highlight a couple of direct quotes from the article you linked:

"Fuentes is accused of collecting ballots during the 2020 primary election in violation of the law that only allows a caregiver or family member to return someone else’s early ballot, and in some cases filling them out.

The AP sent a new request last October after more charges were filed against Fuentes. The attorney general finally provided more than 20 documents laying out the investigation late last week.

The records show that fewer than a dozen ballots could be linked to Fuentes."

As I have said previously; of course there may be an occasional illegal vote cast - that's why I provided the "Mark Meadows absentee voting from an abandoned trailer home" example.

So your example? I appreciate that it is credible and well-explained. Allow me to highlight a couple of direct quotes from the article you linked:

"Fuentes is accused of collecting ballots during the 2020 primary election in violation of the law that only allows a caregiver or family member to return someone else’s early ballot, and in some cases filling them out.

The AP sent a new request last October after more charges were filed against Fuentes. The attorney general finally provided more than 20 documents laying out the investigation late last week.

The records show that fewer than a dozen ballots could be linked to Fuentes."
So in your mind, people running these types of programs only do it during primary elections? You aren't that naive are you?

It's amazing this person was even caught. With our current system, it's VERY easy to ballot harvest and get away with it. Unsolicited ballots sent out and tons of un-monitored drop boxes. It's the cheaters paradise.

it was pubv
Thank you! @TMan92 Not sure how I got you (Tman92) incorrectly associated. I'm surprised that PUBV didn't correct it, but perhaps he didn't see it? I wonder if you Tman92 were in the thread somewhere that I somehow associated incorrectly? Again, Thank you Top SecretBoiler.

So in your mind, people running these types of programs only do it during primary elections? You aren't that naive are you?

It's amazing this person was even caught. With our current system, it's VERY easy to ballot harvest and get away with it. Unsolicited ballots sent out and tons of un-monitored drop boxes. It's the cheaters paradise.
You know ALL mail in and drop box ballots go through a verification process right? They don’t just open the ballot and count it.

@PurdueFan1

You said it was widespread. I asked for proof. You provide one instance. I can find instances of fraud across the board. Again, where’s the proof of it being widespread?

Then explain it. Your short answers suck.

This explains a lot. People will get paid to fill out a ballot a certain way, or pressured to fill out a ballot a certain way. Or they don't have the mental faculty to fill out a ballot so someone will "help" them. Etc etc. Most of these people would never have voted in the first place. It's unethical to the highest degree.

So as you can see. You can have a "valid" ballot, but the vote could be bought and paid for/cohered etc.

No. I asked for proof of your claim. Shockingly, you can’t. 🙄
Fraudulent use of absentee ballot and buying votes. Follow the links. These are convictions, so who knows how many aren't caught. These are the states that have convictions from 2020 to 2022. There were other convictions in other states during those years, but these are the types of convictions linked most to harvesting.

Fraudulent use of absentee ballot and buying votes. Follow the links. These are convictions, so who knows how many aren't caught. These are the states that have convictions from 2020 to 2022. There were other convictions in other states during those years, but these are the types of convictions linked most to harvesting.

You said “there’s tons of evidence of ballot harvesting”. These are random one-offs that don’t support your claim at all. Stop looking for things that aren’t there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT