ADVERTISEMENT

Bloodbath!

Oh, forgive me. I forgot how much angels the republicans are when it comes to race. Yeah, ok. Dude, even during the Jim Crow era, along with the racist democrats there were racist republicans. Even President Abraham Lincoln was a racist/white supremacist. Give me a break. The whites that marched along with blacks during the civil rights movement were democrats like Bernie Sanders and others.

If the current Republican Party aren’t racist then why are all of the white supremacy groups including the KKK are republicans? They were democrats during the Jim Crow era. If the Republican Party aren’t racist then why are they fighting against removing the racist and ugly confederate flags. Against removing statues of confederate soldiers. Why in the so and so would the US allow statues and military bases like Fort Hood and Fort Bragg of people that killed US soldiers that killed US soldiers? Robert E. Lee should have been hung for treason the moment he stepped outside the Appomattox court house. Instead there are countless statues and schools named after him. The current republicans are on the wrong side of issues black people care about. If you can’t see how racist this party is then there is no hope for y’all.
There absolutely were racist republicans and democrats and there are today as well. There are sexists and any other "ist" that someone wants to stray away from just being human. I'm absolutely against removing history. No way do I share the view of the south as you have been programmed. I previously posted about the potential to leave the union to get signers for the constitution. It was VERY CLOSE to happening in the war of 1812. What you want is censoring.

You want to censor those you believe were enemies of some part of your heritage of almost 200 years ago geographically and yet admit that the north may have been the ones that sold the slaves or kept them in the north as okay. Instead a more useful approach, although you could still be incorrect, is to go by these things that you believe only represent a situation you find horrific and tell the history of that. Course you would need to know a bit more history on that subject, but the idea is that every time you saw it you AND others would be reminded...unless you believe that most people today are in favor of those things you and "most" people find distasteful. I posted inside this thread Jefferson's belief that the 10th was the cornerstone to the constitution and it is about federal intrusion into what should be a state right. Some of the south viewed state rights as rather important.

Anyway, "INTERSECTIONALITY" is about pitting one group against another and is the cornerstone along with redistribution and gifting of "others" resources how the progressives desire of which the feds pay no price for being wrong while growing their own wealth while being wrong. The democrats today are racists today as they were 200 years ago. During my lifetime which is more than yours, there has been more racism toward me than you during our working lives. I get no handicap for employment or starting a minority business of which the government mandates a certain percent for big corporations. Yet, although I am discriminated against for being white and I understand how wrong it was for slavery 200 years ago I'm also aware that I am looking at it through 20th century eyes and accompanying norms and mores. Had I been in the south (I had a relative for the north that died in Andersonville) where it was possible that the high number of 26% of the south owned slaves, fully aware of the North getting more than their share of taxes to build the Northern industry, I too might have wanted to succeed from the union as was promised to get some states to sign on to the constitution. THAT war that cost 500,000 lives is much more complex than good guys and bad guys. Yet, you do NOT want to censor any books that could have a small portion of things you want even if not age appropriate and have many other things not desired for children.

Intersectionality is RACIST (and other things) and it is PROMOTED by the party you support. Everyone that understands "intersectionality" understand that racism is but one branch of an evil tree.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Minorities don't vote R as much because Dems have bought their vote with one or more of the 2200 handout programs.

I am sure a % feel as you do. As true you know history, but apparently you are not familiar with the current. But by the larger %.....minorities vote D because of handouts.
and look how successful it has been to keep aborting them and the ones that survive on the plantation.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
and look how successful it has been to keep aborting them and the ones that survive on the plantat

and look how successful it has been to keep aborting them and the ones that survive on the plantation.
Racist white folks like yourself asking why black folk don't vote for the GOP, is like a child molester asking why he can't be around schools. GOP policies are harmful for AA and they have been since the founding.

Racist white folks like yourself asking why black folk don't vote for the GOP, is like a child molester asking why he can't be around schools. GOP policies are harmful for AA and they have been since the founding.
Ahhh, the ole trump card...racism. What I said was true...all of it. The fact that you may support it and believe like the 90% of blacks that GOP policies are "harmful" for AA certainly has no support since the Dems have had plenty of opportunities to improve the situation for blacks and it has only gotten worse. The road to hell is paved with good intentions as well as "control". Intersectionality, do you not understand that racism is but one part or some racism is okay? If you believe that some racism is okay, doesn't that make you a "REAL" racist rather than another that doesn't support Intersectionality?

Ahhh, the ole trump card...racism. What I said was true...all of it. The fact that you may support it and believe like the 90% of blacks that GOP policies are "harmful" for AA certainly has no support since the Dems have had plenty of opportunities to improve the situation for blacks and it has only gotten worse. The road to hell is paved with good intentions as well as "control". Intersectionality, do you not understand that racism is but one part or some racism is okay?
No more like the truth card. A casual reading of your past posts would clearly put you in the racist category. Any time a white person use terms like The Blacks, they are most likely racist.

Any statistics that show KKK members are repubs, or are you just being a good Uncle Fauxgrad and repeating what you are told?
They publicly endorse Republican candidate all the time. They certainly endorse Chump. That crazy chick, Marjorie Taylor Greene speaks at white supremacist rallies.

There absolutely were racist republicans and democrats and there are today as well. There are sexists and any other "ist" that someone wants to stray away from just being human. I'm absolutely against removing history. No way do I share the view of the south as you have been programmed. I previously posted about the potential to leave the union to get signers for the constitution. It was VERY CLOSE to happening in the war of 1812. What you want is censoring.

You want to censor those you believe were enemies of some part of your heritage of almost 200 years ago geographically and yet admit that the north may have been the ones that sold the slaves or kept them in the north as okay. Instead a more useful approach, although you could still be incorrect, is to go by these things that you believe only represent a situation you find horrific and tell the history of that. Course you would need to know a bit more history on that subject, but the idea is that every time you saw it you AND others would be reminded...unless you believe that most people today are in favor of those things you and "most" people find distasteful. I posted inside this thread Jefferson's belief that the 10th was the cornerstone to the constitution and it is about federal intrusion into what should be a state right. Some of the south viewed state rights as rather important.

Anyway, "INTERSECTIONALITY" is about pitting one group against another and is the cornerstone along with redistribution and gifting of "others" resources how the progressives desire of which the feds pay no price for being wrong while growing their own wealth while being wrong. The democrats today are racists today as they were 200 years ago. During my lifetime which is more than yours, there has been more racism toward me than you during our working lives. I get no handicap for employment or starting a minority business of which the government mandates a certain percent for big corporations. Yet, although I am discriminated against for being white and I understand how wrong it was for slavery 200 years ago I'm also aware that I am looking at it through 20th century eyes and accompanying norms and mores. Had I been in the south (I had a relative for the north that died in Andersonville) where it was possible that the high number of 26% of the south owned slaves, fully aware of the North getting more than their share of taxes to build the Northern industry, I too might have wanted to succeed from the union as was promised to get some states to sign on to the constitution. THAT war that cost 500,000 lives is much more complex than good guys and bad guys. Yet, you do NOT want to censor any books that could have a small portion of things you want even if not age appropriate and have many other things not desired for children.

Intersectionality is RACIST (and other things) and it is PROMOTED by the party you support. Everyone that understands "intersectionality" understand that racism is but one branch of an evil tree.
Huh?

Dude you need to step back and this post should be banned

No more like the truth card. A casual reading of your past posts would clearly put you in the racist category. Any time a white person use terms like The Blacks, they are most likely racist.
And you are obviously a racist too by your own standards. The whole world is racist and anyone that for one minute thinks blacks arent just as much or more is a fool

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
In your few short words of confusion you state "clearly put you in the racist category" and follow that up with a white person using the term like "Blacks" they are most likely racist. Clearly or most likely is certainly not clear. Obviously you lack many years on this earth to not understand what was correct or not correct over the decades from colored, to negro, to black (which is still acceptable to many) to whatever flavor you want today. What should I interpret for being called white boy or cracker? ;) This "clearly" in one very short paragraph shows you are lacking in history and interpreting a very limited understanding of such a short time frame. You don't have the mind or background to begin to know me with such a limited understanding. Still, that is okay and what I would expect from someone that uses a moniker of purduesucksbad.

Reactions: SKYDOG and herrli
In your few short words of confusion you state "clearly put you in the racist category" and follow that up with a white person using the term like "Blacks" they are most likely racist. Clearly or most likely is certainly not clear. Obviously you lack many years on this earth to not understand what was correct or not correct over the decades from colored, to negro, to black (which is still acceptable to many) to whatever flavor you want today. What should I interpret for being called white boy or cracker? ;) This "clearly" in one very short paragraph shows you are lacking in history and interpreting a very limited understanding of such a short time frame. You don't have the mind or background to begin to know me with such a limited understanding. Still, that is okay and what I would expect from someone that uses a moniker of purduesucksbad.
He doesnt have experience enough to know anything about anything and his child molester post should at very least be removed

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
He doesnt have experience enough to know anything about anything and his child molester post should at very least be removed
I know. You begin to wonder how some lacking the database of understanding still opines...not realizing that database only grows through time and experiences. I guess the internet allows anyone and everyone to state things lacking real world substance and then to illuminate that lacking of understanding by having a moniker of purduesucksbad makes you shake your head as you drop it, worrying about the future when it appears there are many that just don't know, don't understand and actually can't think very well...but just regurgitate 500 times like a fly on a pile of horse dung the idiocracy absorbed.

• Love
Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
Let me see if I can help clear up your confusion about my post. After reading though your lengthy post history I can confidently say that you sir are a racist individual. You use the term The Blacks often in your sometimes over worded rambling posts. I also notice that every time you use that term, it is used in a negative and disparaging way toward AA's. I went on to say that the use of that term by white people is a indication of racism most of the time. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Let me see if I can help clear up your confusion about my post. After reading though your lengthy post history I can confidently say that you sir are a racist individual. You use the term The Blacks often in your sometimes over worded rambling posts. I also notice that every time you use that term, it is used in a negative and disparaging way toward AA's. I went on to say that the use of that term by white people is a indication of racism most of the time. Hope this helps.
Yeah you are correct. “The Blacks” can be a racist term. Chump says it all the time.

Reactions: purduesucksbad
Yeah you are correct. “The Blacks” can be a racist term. Chump says it all the time.

Yep. That's true.

However, when considering thread topics and then comparing to all the problems in this world.....

I guess racism and abortion would be at the bottom of the list considering.....

People dying from terrorism, and war.

People can't afford the food on their table due to Inflation

People can't buy a house due to Interest rates

People can't get a good Education due to Unions

People aren't safe in the cities due to Crime

People can't afford to drive due to energy costs

Homeland not safe due to open borders

1000 people a week dying from Fentanyl coming across border

I could go on, but perspective sometimes helps.....sometimes just interesting to reflect.

🟦

Yep. That's true.

However, when considering thread topics and then comparing to all the problems in this world.....

I guess racism and abortion would be at the bottom of the list considering.....

People dying from terrorism, and war.

People can't afford the food on their table due to Inflation

People can't buy a house due to Interest rates

People can't get a good Education due to Unions

People aren't safe in the cities due to Crime

People can't afford to drive due to energy costs

Homeland not safe due to open borders

1000 people a week dying from Fentanyl coming across border

I could go on, but perspective sometimes helps.....sometimes just interesting to reflect.

🟦
BNI IS a chump he proves it daily

Just don’t understand how the meanings of words constantly change. I guess just about every noun is considered racist in a way by some people. :rolleyes:

Just don’t understand how the meanings of words constantly change. I guess just about every noun is considered racist in a way by some people. :rolleyes:
In truth calling someone a racist is a very racist thing to say

you can "confidently" say anything you want...it has no merit. What is AA... Antifa Anarchist or are you distorting the meaning of AA to something you want? Americans find -american disparging as an indication of something other than american. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
They publicly endorse Republican candidate all the time. They certainly endorse Chump. That crazy chick, Marjorie Taylor Greene speaks at white supremacist rallies.
All the time? Then it should be easy for you to name 5 repub candidates that the KKK "endorsed" in the last decade. Let's see if you can do it.

Btw, I can name 22 current dems in the US House who voted against a resolution condemning American supporters of Hamas.

How does Hamas compare with the kkk for total murders in the last decade?

All the time? Then it should be easy for you to name 5 repub candidates that the KKK "endorsed" in the last decade. Let's see if you can do it.

Btw, I can name 22 current dems in the US House who voted against a resolution condemning American supporters of Hamas.

22 Dems voted with Hamas???

Wow. Dems voting with a terrorist organization. That says it all.

That would be like voting for the KKK, ISIS or the Nazis.

Last edited:
22 Dems voted with Hamas???

Wow. Dems voting with a terrorist organization. That says it all.
22 out of 210.

If there were a resolution condemning American supporters of the kkk, I am certain there would be zero repubs refusing to vote for it. Not so sure about the dems since the kkk is big on anti-Semitism, which appeals to the 22 dems referenced above.

Still waiting on those 5 repubs endorsed by the kkk, Uncle @BNIBoiler

They endorse them all, locally, state and nationally. That’s more than 5 right there. David Duke is a big Chump supporter. White supremacy groups like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were at the Jan 6 “tourist” event. They were at the Chump WH rally prior to that. Add the KKK, they don’t support the democrats anymore. Haven’t for decades.

They endorse them all, locally, state and nationally. That’s more than 5 right there. David Duke is a big Chump supporter. White supremacy groups like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were at the Jan 6 “tourist” event. They were at the Chump WH rally prior to that. Add the KKK, they don’t support the democrats anymore. Haven’t for decades.
You are saying "them all" because you can't back up your statement.

Give me 5 names that the KKK has endorsed in the last decade.

Name 1 Republican legislators who EVER voted against a resolution condemning the KKK or the Oath Keepers or the Proud boys in the last decade.

Heck there are so few of these people, & are so inactive nationally, compared to the Palestinian Hamas supporters, I imaging there has never been a resolution against them to start with.

But 22 Dems voting with the Palestinian Hamas. Unbelievably tragic. If I had not already switched from Dems to Independent.....that would do it.

🟦

here is a good site on that peaceful religion in case he stumbles.

So David Duke supports you and you had a rally at the White House.

It has already been established you are the board chump and now referring to yourself in 3rd person?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT