ADVERTISEMENT

Bloodbath!

GOP(maga) got destroyed on election night across the country last night. Abortions and the death kiss of Trump is going to bring in a blue wave in 2024

Abortion is the main issue polling well for Dems. Will use it again in all the swing states in 2024.....as it is all they have. Signature collection is in progress. Smart to do so for them.

Sad that as bad as Biden screwed the country over on issues like inflation, energy, border, and foreign policy that affect 100% of the population ......that he has a chance to win because of abortion, a medical procedure that few women use.

Last edited:
Abortion is the main issue polling well for Dems. Will use it again in all the swing states in 2024.....as it is all they have. Signature collection is in progress. Smart to do so for them.

Sad that as bad as Biden screwed the country over on issues like inflation, energy, border, and foreign policy that affect 100% of the population ......that he has a chance to win because of abortion, a medical procedure that about 1% of women use.
Foreign policy? How?

The US produced more oil in the third quarter than ever before.

Border policy sucks.

Inflation. He did add inflation with his post covid spending but it has come way down…….. and we’re the lowest among G7 countries and among the lowest in the top 30 industrialized countries.

I’ve told y’all over and over, Chump is partly the blame. The MAGA cult and the cowardly republicans kept him around after 2020. They should have put him out to pasture then but failed. Chump has set the republicans back for the next 2 election cycles. The only thing that will save the Republicans moving forward is that if he is convicted on one of the 90 or so indictments and can’t run for president.

Reactions: Klaus 7196
I’ve told y’all over and over, Chump is partly the blame. The MAGA cult and the cowardly republicans kept him around after 2020. They should have put him out to pasture then but failed. Chump has set the republicans back for the next 2 election cycles. The only thing that will save the Republicans moving forward is that if he is convicted on one of the 90 or so indictments and can’t run for president.

Let's see, this thread is mostly about Dems winning on the abortion issue.

Yet somehow you bring up T?? 🤔Hmm.....more evidence your mind is captured by him. LOL.

Reactions: herrli
Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch . . . bringing up Trump on abortion seems reasonable. You do remember he nominated them saying he would overturn Roe.

Yet somehow you bring up T?? 🤔Hmm.....more evidence your mind is captured by him. LOL.
And you say don’t like him but push back whenever he is brought up…….for whatever reason.

You know he’s a disaster and would rather not hear about him because you know you’re going to vote for him. Throwing out your caveats only makes you look worse.

• Haha

You keep saying that the liberals control what I say. Or however, y'all put it. But yet you say that the thread is mostly about dems winning the abortion issue. Seems like you are trying to control what I say. You must have failed to read what the post started said. The 2nd half of his second sentence, "Abortions and the death kiss of Trump is going to bring in a blue wave in 2024." is what I've ben saying here for years now. I just reiterated it in my post. So, basically, I'm sticking with the theme of the post starter. Perhaps there are even more reasons that the republicans got their hat handed to them last night.

Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch . . . bringing up Trump on abortion seems reasonable. You do remember he nominated them saying he would overturn Roe.

It's great for the Dems who are absolute failures at governing to fall back on the abortion issue to win the last few election cycles. It's like an ace in the hole for them.

Thus they quietly love love the SC, although none would admit it publicly, as the move to send abortion to the states was absolutely wonderful for them. Just golden!

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
You keep saying that the liberals control what I say. Or however, y'all put it. But yet you say that the thread is mostly about dems winning the abortion issue. Seems like you are trying to control what I say. You must have failed to read what the post started said. The 2nd half of his second sentence, "Abortions and the death kiss of Trump is going to bring in a blue wave in 2024." is what I've ben saying here for years now. I just reiterated it in my post. So, basically, I'm sticking with the theme of the post starter. Perhaps there are even more reasons that the republicans got their hat handed to them last night.

Nope it's simple, just abortion, seems people want their freedom.

And you say don’t like him but push back whenever he is brought up…….for whatever reason.

You know he’s a disaster and would rather not hear about him because you know you’re going to vote for him. Throwing out your caveats only makes you look worse.
I’m voting for Trump this time or anyone over any of these democrat a holes. I’m not going to support crime, drug cartels, sex trafficking, or the border invasion to name a few. If you want to vote for these democrats, then have at it.

"Abortions and the death kiss of Trump is going to bring in a blue wave in 2024." is what I've ben saying here for years now.
You said you have 'evolved' on abortion and are now opposed to it, yet you still spout the dem party line, Uncle Fauxgrad. Why is that?

I’m voting for Trump this time or anyone over any of these democrat a holes. I’m not going to support crime, drug cartels, sex trafficking, or the border invasion to name a few. If you want to vote for these democrats, then have at it.
It will be another train wreck if Chump becomes president again. If it does come down to Chump or Biden pick some conservative that you like and write them in. The US cannot handle another 4 years of an evil and narcissistic person. Or, If the republicans do it right and nominate someone other than Chump, then we don't have to worry about it. Can't believe that y'all can't get behind a better candidate to run for president.

Reactions: PUBV and SKYDOG
You said you have 'evolved' on abortion and are now opposed to it, yet you still spout the dem party line, Uncle Fauxgrad. Why is that?
Why do you keep asking this question? I told you in the other thread, I'm not a one-issue voter. Most conservative issues don't jive with mine.

It will be another train wreck if Chump becomes president again. If it does come down to Chump or Biden pick some conservative that you like and write them in. The US cannot handle another 4 years of an evil and narcissistic person. Or, If the republicans do it right and nominate someone other than Chump, then we don't have to worry about it. Can't believe that y'all can't get behind a better candidate to run for president.

Trump, Trump Trump.....LOL

I’m not going to write one in. I want to stop the democratic agenda.

My fellow retRumplicans, the king has said a 1000xx times, abortion is a bad issue for retRumplicans. And yet we continue to trot out withered old impotent farts ( I know, many do represent the retRumplican demographic ) who obviously ain’t had sex in decades ( also, a retRumplican demo ) to squeal about the evils of abortion. Let’s save the abortion issbans and concentrate on banning Playboys in the kindergarten libraries. We need to feed the cultists their red meat. Who’d a thunk how far we’ve come from the days of ladies wanting you to snatch them by the short hairs to now wanting control of their own bodies

It's great for the Dems who are absolute failures at governing to fall back on the abortion issue to win the last few election cycles. It's like an ace in the hole for them.

Thus they quietly love love the SC, although none would admit it publicly, as the move to send abortion to the states was absolutely wonderful for them. Just golden!
I think most "knowledgeable" knew it was flawed back in 1972 and should have always been a state issue.

10th "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people." Perhaps this country is dumber than originally thought? Course it kept James Carville in business. ;)

Why do you keep asking this question? I told you in the other thread, I'm not a one-issue voter. Most conservative issues don't jive with mine.
Then what are the issues that cause you to favor dems? High crime and bad schools in dem-run big cities? Open borders for high drug and sex trafficking? High inflation? Do tell us.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
My fellow retRumplicans, the king has said a 1000xx times, abortion is a bad issue for retRumplicans. And yet we continue to trot out withered old impotent farts ( I know, many do represent the retRumplican demographic ) who obviously ain’t had sex in decades ( also, a retRumplican demo ) to squeal about the evils of abortion. Let’s save the abortion issbans and concentrate on banning Playboys in the kindergarten libraries. We need to feed the cultists their red meat. Who’d a thunk how far we’ve come from the days of ladies wanting you to snatch them by the short hairs to now wanting control of their own bodies
Absolutely amazing that the voters value the abortion issue which affects so few over crime, drugs, sex trafficking, border invasion, world peace, inflation, among others. AMAZING!

Absolutely amazing that the voters value the abortion issue which affects so few over crime, drugs, sex trafficking, border invasion, world peace, inflation, among others. AMAZING!
half-wit people should only get 1/2 vote max. The whole republic depends on an educated voter and it is obvious that is not happening.

Then what are the issues that cause you to favor dems? High crime and bad schools in dem-run big cities? Open borders for high drug and sex trafficking? High inflation? Do tell us.
First of all, high crime and bad school have nothing to do with democrats or republicans for that matter. Has all to do with folks living in those areas and the bad kids that don’t care about education going to these schools. As far as the border and sex trafficking. That is on the House and the Senate to come up with a permanent solution. Where was the bill when the repubs had control of the house, senate and WH?

To answer your question. Money for diabetics. Tax the rich, not the middle class. Money for infrastructure. American Rescue Plan. 800,000 oversees jobs are back in the US. $35 per month diabetes medicine prescriptions. I guess diabetic republicans like paying $300 to $800 for diabetes medicine. Affirmative action. John Lewis Voting Rights Bill, Anti-Lynching Bill, Police Reform Bill. Against confederate flags, statues, and US Military base names. Continuing and promoting the Affordable Care Act. Nominating over 48 black federal judges. Chump nominated 1 maybe 2. Money for black farmers. Why in the so and so black farmers treated differently than white farmers? A farmer is a farmer.

Reactions: purduesucksbad
First of all, high crime and bad school have nothing to do with democrats or republicans for that matter. Has all to do with folks living in those areas and the bad kids that don’t care about education going to these schools.

You have the Dem mantra down pat. Well done.

However, you are wrong on crime. Several Dem policies have led to higher crime........

1. School Unions insure poor schools that keep the poor blacks with no way out. Worked for 2 years in them....worse schools in state. These poor schools leave kids with no choice and thus a higher % of youth there turn to crime all due to Dem unions

2. Dem Housing units - full of drugs and bad characters. Yet stuffed full of minorities. Worked in one for 3 years with youth programs. Tragic place to raise a family. But it's the Dem policy that put families there. They are emersed in a crime and drug environment from childhood leading to more crime. All on Dems.

3. Dem financial aid for poor moms.....resulted in fatherless homes. Correlates very highly to youth incarceration, criminal behavior and drug use in those homes. All on Dem policy.

4. Soros backed Dem DAs that care more for the criminal than the victim. Dems let criminals go in many of these cities making them unsafe.

So you cannot be more wrong on crime. These Dem policies adversely affect the very people you claim to care about. You know the above is true but you will make excuses ......have at it.....

Last edited:
You have the Dem mantra down pat. Well done.

However, you are wrong on crime. Several Dem policies have led to higher crime........

1. School Unions insure poor schools that keep the poor blacks with no way out. Worked for 2 years in them....worse schools in state. These poor schools leave kids with no choice and thus a higher % of youth there turn to crime all due to Dem unions

2. Dem Housing units - full of drugs and bad characters. Yet stuffed full of minorities. Worked in one for 3 years with youth programs. Tragic place to raise a family. But it's the Dem policy that put families there. They are emersed in a crime and drug environment from childhood leading to more crime. All on Dems.

3. Dem financial aid for poor moms.....resulted in fatherless homes. Correlates very highly to youth incarceration, criminal behavior and drug use in those homes. All on Dem policy.

4. Soros backed Dem DAs that care more for the criminal than the victim. Dems let criminals go in many of these cities making them unsafe.

So you cannot be more wrong on crime. These Dem policies adversely affect the very people you claim to care about. You know the above is true but you will make excuses ......have at it.....
good intentions many times result in bad results but in that party emotions carry more weight than facts many times. Nobody needs to look any farther than this thread titled blood bath. The purpose was to imply that abortion on demand was thought to be a right. That was an emotional take and not founded in the constitution as a right. The reality is that 1972 was a mistake that even Ginsberg admitted was wrong but apparently lacked the character to do what was correct. The 10th was there for all to see if not aware in 1972 at least in 2023. Yet the emotion pushing abortion in not founded in any right but it still is an emotional take. Abortion has not been denied. It has just been correctly determined that residents in California cannot dictate abortion in Indiana or vice versa...and that is very good law. Sad thing is 90% of blacks vote dem. Nobody gets 90% of anything without a bunch of lemmings. Historically the dems have been no friends of blacks although they have convinced them otherwise. Margaret Sanger put abortion in heavily populated black communities to decrease the number of blacks that were born. That is how abortion started...ethnic cleansing of the same people that vote 90% for dems that are happy to kill blacks.

Historically the dems have been no friends of blacks although they have convinced them otherwise. Margaret Sanger put abortion in heavily populated black communities to decrease the number of blacks that were born. That is how abortion started...ethnic cleansing of the same people that vote 90% for dems that are happy to kill blacks.

That is a sad truth.

I don't know how blacks know this (most do, how could you not?)
......and then turn around and vote for the party that wanted to systematically slaughter them through the ethnic cleansing of their abortion mill scheme that still is in effect today.

Reactions: tjreese and herrli
That is a sad truth.

I don't know how blacks know this (most do, how could you not?)
......and then turn around and vote for the party that wanted to systematically slaughter them through the ethnic cleansing of their abortion mill scheme that still is in effect today.
Again this and most other things come back to the tenth (even though a reasonable person could state that abortions are wrong in all circumstances) which Thomas Jefferson thought was the foundation for the constitution. It was desired that very few instead of most things were under the control of the feds.

good intentions many times result in bad results but in that party emotions carry more weight than facts many times. Nobody needs to look any farther than this thread titled blood bath. The purpose was to imply that abortion on demand was thought to be a right. That was an emotional take and not founded in the constitution as a right. The reality is that 1972 was a mistake that even Ginsberg admitted was wrong but apparently lacked the character to do what was correct. The 10th was there for all to see if not aware in 1972 at least in 2023. Yet the emotion pushing abortion in not founded in any right but it still is an emotional take. Abortion has not been denied. It has just been correctly determined that residents in California cannot dictate abortion in Indiana or vice versa...and that is very good law. Sad thing is 90% of blacks vote dem. Nobody gets 90% of anything without a bunch of lemmings. Historically the dems have been no friends of blacks although they have convinced them otherwise. Margaret Sanger put abortion in heavily populated black communities to decrease the number of blacks that were born. That is how abortion started...ethnic cleansing of the same people that vote 90% for dems that are happy to kill blacks.
You know that this was during the Jim Crow era don’t you? If she was a democrat you should also know that was the time when the democrats, particularly in the south were racist. Folks in the north, including republicans were not far behind during those days. The current democrats are certainly not the democrats during the Jim Crow era. The republicans have taken over that role for decades and y’all wonder why most blacks don’t vote Republican. Just look at the Republican voting record when comes to blacks for the last 4 decades. Vote against affirmative action. Vote against the John Lewis Voting rights bill. Vote against the Anti-Lynching Bill. Black civil rights organizations invite republicans all the time. Black radio stations invite them also. Most turn them down. Even the black conservatives. Bush the Younger was the last prominent Republican to speak at a NAACP convention. Chump was invited to speak in 2016 but of course turn them down. Democratic politicians have made it to and spoke at every black civil rights convention. They appear regularly on black radio stations. Republicans for 4 decades have done absolutely nothing to attract blacks to the party.

• Haha
You know that this was during the Jim Crow era don’t you? If she was a democrat you should also know that was the time when the democrats, particularly in the south were racist. Folks in the north, including republicans were not far behind during those days. The current democrats are certainly not the democrats during the Jim Crow era. The republicans have taken over that role for decades and y’all wonder why most blacks don’t vote Republican. Just look at the Republican voting record when comes to blacks for the last 4 decades. Vote against affirmative action. Vote against the John Lewis Voting rights bill. Vote against the Anti-Lynching Bill. Black civil rights organizations invite republicans all the time. Black radio stations invite them also. Most turn them down. Even the black conservatives. Bush the Younger was the last prominent Republican to speak at a NAACP convention. Chump was invited to speak in 2016 but of course turn them down. Democratic politicians have made it to and spoke at every black civil rights convention. They appear regularly on black radio stations. Republicans for 4 decades have done absolutely nothing to attract blacks to the party.

Margaret Sanger originally a socialist, was the founder of what is now planned parenthood,

Her goal is extremely sickening to read, and in fact makes me angry ......but in reading...know this is the origin of the Dems' beloved Planned Parenthood......

"Margaret Sanger’s goal was to eliminate the black population. Sanger referred to blacks, immigrants, and indigents as “human weeds” and “reckless breeders.” She cautioned, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population” but wrote that they were “spawning ... human beings who never should have been born.” She said “the chief aim of birth control … is … more children from the fit, less from the unfit.”

Margaret Sanger originally a socialist, was the founder of what is now planned parenthood,

Her goal is extremely sickening to read, and in fact makes me angry ......but in reading...know this is the origin of the Dems' beloved Planned Parenthood......

"Margaret Sanger’s goal was to eliminate the black population. Sanger referred to blacks, immigrants, and indigents as “human weeds” and “reckless breeders.” She cautioned, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population” but wrote that they were “spawning ... human beings who never should have been born.” She said “the chief aim of birth control … is … more children from the fit, less from the unfit.”
Yeah, they did horrible things to black folks back then. Like the 40 year Tuskegee experiments. Where they recruited black men with syphilis. Told them that had a cure. Gave them nothing but a placebo to study the effects of the disease over a period of time.

Or, the time they would give black women the “Mississippi Appendectomy”. Where a black woman would go in for a minor medical procedure. Then leave the facility sterile without her consent.

And y’all wonder why blacks keep talking about racism.

The real reason most blacks vote Democrat is so they can get free stuff from the Government just ask Lyndon Johnson chump. See you are what the definition of a chump really is .

Chump:

''foolish, stupid

Informal. a foolish, stupid, or gullible person; dupe or fool. Idioms: off one's chump.'' The word was made to describe you.

Yeah, they did horrible things to black folks back then. Like the 40 year Tuskegee experiments. Where they recruited black men with syphilis. Told them that had a cure. Gave them nothing but a placebo to study the effects of the disease over a period of time.

Or, the time they would give black women the “Mississippi Appendectomy”. Where a black woman would go in for a minor medical procedure. Then leave the facility sterile without her consent.

And y’all wonder why blacks keep talking about racism.

Terrible things. Horrendous.

Still going on, but now in a more nuanced hidden way. Guess Minority Dems don't realize they are still being screwed over, as they vote to continue Dem abusive punitive policies I posted above --- each election.

Last edited:
The “branch” of intersectionality by the democrats you list was racism. It is but one area or branch of Intersectionality that took place then. The democrats promote Intersectionality today and racism along with others are still promoted by the democrats today. Intersectionality IS THE PLATFORM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. Intersectionality is the cornerstone of the democrats as an attempt to pit one side against another. It has been and still is the way of the democrat party. The face may change, but it is still the same figure.

The real reason most blacks vote Democrat is so they can get free stuff from the Government just ask Lyndon Johnson chump. See you are what the definition of a chump really is .

Chump:

''foolish, stupid

Informal. a foolish, stupid, or gullible person; dupe or fool. Idioms: off one's chump.'' The word was made to describe you.
When you have little desire to teach a man to fish, but to provide fish you remain in control like slavery years ago in the USA and slavery today in other areas of the world. That human depends on YOU to feed him or her. When you teach how to fish, then you promote independence and freedom. There are lot of people that want control. That too is a trademark of the progressive party today and has been for over 200 years...even in other countries. Freedom as represented by the mind would never have 90% vote in one direction always and yes Lyndon Johnson knew what he was doing to control the black population.

Intersectionality
Oh, forgive me. I forgot how much angels the republicans are when it comes to race. Yeah, ok. Dude, even during the Jim Crow era, along with the racist democrats there were racist republicans. Even President Abraham Lincoln was a racist/white supremacist. Give me a break. The whites that marched along with blacks during the civil rights movement were democrats like Bernie Sanders and others.

If the current Republican Party aren’t racist then why are all of the white supremacy groups including the KKK are republicans? They were democrats during the Jim Crow era. If the Republican Party aren’t racist then why are they fighting against removing the racist and ugly confederate flags. Against removing statues of confederate soldiers. Why in the so and so would the US allow statues and military bases like Fort Hood and Fort Bragg of people that killed US soldiers that killed US soldiers? Robert E. Lee should have been hung for treason the moment he stepped outside the Appomattox court house. Instead there are countless statues and schools named after him. The current republicans are on the wrong side of issues black people care about. If you can’t see how racist this party is then there is no hope for y’all.

If the current Republican Party aren’t racist then why are all of the white supremacy groups including the KKK are republicans?

Based on the logic of 3,000 KKK members you claim are Republicans & thus make Republicans racist.......

Then the 500,000+ Palestinian Hamas supporters in the Dem party must make the Democrats terrorists?

Flawed logic.

Oh, forgive me. I forgot how much angels the republicans are when it comes to race. Yeah, ok. Dude, even during the Jim Crow era, along with the racist democrats there were racist republicans. Even President Abraham Lincoln was a racist/white supremacist. Give me a break. The whites that marched along with blacks during the civil rights movement were democrats like Bernie Sanders and others.

If the current Republican Party aren’t racist then why are all of the white supremacy groups including the KKK are republicans? They were democrats during the Jim Crow era. If the Republican Party aren’t racist then why are they fighting against removing the racist and ugly confederate flags. Against removing statues of confederate soldiers. Why in the so and so would the US allow statues and military bases like Fort Hood and Fort Bragg of people that killed US soldiers that killed US soldiers? Robert E. Lee should have been hung for treason the moment he stepped outside the Appomattox court house. Instead there are countless statues and schools named after him. The current republicans are on the wrong side of issues black people care about. If you can’t see how racist this party is then there is no hope for y’all.
You have made yourself a victim of racism because that is what you focus on every day of your life. The white man is putting you down so you wallow in it daily. It still boils down to who will give me more free sh#t and don't even pretend . Obama was handing out free cell phone when he campaigned, free health care after he won just to name a few. What is your view on Joe Biden's statements about bussing and not wanting his kids subjected to a racist jungle. What about '' Cornpop''? You fool yourself into thinking one party cares more about you because they give you free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV and SKYDOG
Based on the logic of 3,000 KKK members you claim are Republicans & thus make Republicans racist.......

Then the 500,000+ Palestinian Hamas supporters in the Dem party must make the Democrats terrorists?

Flawed logic.
I'm just responding to you and others saying that the democrats were racist because of the KKK during Jim Crow. Which was true. But now that KKK and a host of other groups are republicans, you dismiss that. The white supremacist/republican support is one thing. But currently not supporting civil rights issues is another. You can disagree all that you want. I'm just telling y'all, as a black person why they don't vote republican. I know my people and our history more than anyone here on this board.

• Haha
I'm just telling y'all, as a black person why they don't vote republican. I know my people and our history more than anyone here on this board.

Minorities don't vote R as much because Dems have bought their vote with one or more of the 2200 handout programs.

I am sure a % feel as you do. As true you know history, but apparently you are not familiar with the current. But by the larger %.....minorities vote D because of handouts.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese and SKYDOG

The people you support were the ones that tore down the statues that explained history. The people you support are the ones putting the Palestinian flags on statues in DC. That’s OK with democrats as no arrests or prison time sentenced. You continue to bring up things that happed decades ago while we live in the here and now.

Disagree with the democratic agenda and you will be destroyed. They will sue until one has nothing. Mike Lindell has been destroyed. Democrats will protest and get violent if it doesn’t go their way. This is the current here and now not the past hundred or so years. Nothing said will change your mind from the democratic cult that you support. When people realize where the cults agenda is leading them it will be to late.

Reactions: herrli and tjreese
I'm just responding to you and others saying that the democrats were racist because of the KKK during Jim Crow. Which was true. But now that KKK and a host of other groups are republicans, you dismiss that. The white supremacist/republican support is one thing. But currently not supporting civil rights issues is another. You can disagree all that you want. I'm just telling y'all, as a black person why they don't vote republican. I know my people and our history more than anyone here on this board.
Any statistics that show KKK members are repubs, or are you just being a good Uncle Fauxgrad and repeating what you are told?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT