ADVERTISEMENT

barn burner tonight

TopSecretBoiler

All-American
Feb 4, 2011
Purdue UT
You know this will be all out war! Prepare accordingly.
images

This one should be a grind. Interestingly, Purdue will be the team that wants to get up tempo. Spread the floor, lots of movement. Run whenever you can. I'd love to see more minutes for Colvin and Furst today. We'll be better off if we don't pound it into Zach every other possession. Let him eat more on the offensive glass.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
This one should be a grind. Interestingly, Purdue will be the team that wants to get up tempo. Spread the floor, lots of movement. Run whenever you can. I'd love to see more minutes for Colvin and Furst today. We'll be better off if we don't pound it into Zach every other possession. Let him eat more on the offensive glass.
A great scouting recommendation

And loyer with substantial less minutes on the court....want to see more of Heidi and Colvin.....

I know Tennessee under Barnes has a reputation for being really physical, but supposedly he was wanting to speed up the offense and go more uptempo. A lot of the fans are in favor of this approach, will see if he reverts mid-season.

So far, he wants the team to run and capitalize on TOs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT