ADVERTISEMENT

B1G looking good early

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
With traditional mid pack teams of Iowa, NW and iu looking better than usual ..........and with Purdue & the rest of the top end looking strong... it is going be a tough conference this year.. Other than Rutgers everyone looking better than usual

With traditional mid pack teams of Iowa, NW and iu looking better than usual ..........and with Purdue & the rest of the top end looking strong... it is going be a tough conference this year.. Other than Rutgers everyone looking better than usual

OSU is the team that has surprised me with wins over Cincinnati and Creighton early. I thought ( and was hoping) they would have a down year with what they lost. Holtman is just a really good coach. Look out when he starts pulling in the 5 stars regularly starting next season.....

Also Duane Washington Jr who Purdue recruited, but not sure if they offered, is looking like a steal out of the state of Michigan for them early.

I also didn't see this from Iowa. I did not think Fran would get this group playing D.

B1G season could be brutal and will probably come down to who plays PSU, Rutgers, and ILL 6 times and avoids road games against the top contenders.....

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I've said all along that the B10 is much better top to bottom than in a long time. Really....the only weak sister if Rutgers. I don't have hope for Iowa to continue because of Fran...he can turn a good team to bad overnight.

It will be interesting to see how these “improved” teams do once the rigors of the B1G season gets going. Tough to surprise those coaches.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I've said all along that the B10 is much better top to bottom than in a long time. Really....the only weak sister if Rutgers. I don't have hope for Iowa to continue because of Fran...he can turn a good team to bad overnight.
And how would you have known this until after games were being played?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT