ADVERTISEMENT

Any YouTube TV folks here?

punaj

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Liberty, KY
Looks like they couldn’t reach a deal with Disney and now ABC, all ESPNs and more are gone. Going to need to find a better option for live sports. Advice?

Google ESPN Free Stream - tons of free stuff out there.

ustvgo.tv has tons of channels but ESPN requires their VPN.

Looks like they couldn’t reach a deal with Disney and now ABC, all ESPNs and more are gone. Going to need to find a better option for live sports. Advice?
Of course they couldn’t reach an agreement. Disney wants to further their monopoly. I’m guessing all the Disney owned content will eventually only be available on Disney owned platforms which includes Hulu.

So far Hulu Plus has worked for me, but has had issues on major network streaming. I'll cancel after the NCAAB is over as it is rather pricey. Sling might be an option, but they were crafty by putting sports channels in both Orange and Blue, so you have to get both, plus the add on.

Reactions: Tommaker
I have it, and this happens at the start of bowl season. Since Disney seems to want to control everything, gonna try to stay away from Hulu. Probably try a free week with fubo and a free week of Hulu and cancel em both.
Sling orange also has a trial month for 10 bucks, might try that, can only stream on one device, but that'll get me through bowl season.

Somebody, maybe MilwaukeeBoiler, posted a detailed process to get all of this stuff for free (and legally, I assume). I. of course, didn't copy it, even though the poster said "for the LAST time". So maybe they'll read this and post and do it one more time.

I have YouTube TV and ESPN+ (free via Verizon plan). I’m going to ride it out and see how it goes. If I miss a game here or there so be it.
I’m giving it a week. If it doesn’t happen in a week it’s likely not going to happen in the near term.

Anyone that is switching to Hulu keep in mind Disney owns Hulu as well. They're playing chess, not checkers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT