Kansas/Gonzaga

Boilermaker427

True Freshman
Jan 5, 2024
Both teams look solid in early going

Kansas is banged up and aren’t deep

Gonzaga hasn’t been normal Gonzaga but played us tough

if Purdue manages past Utah State, what’s the better match up

personally I’m just glad it’s a name brand. Don’t need to see any more double digit seeds as far as I’m concerned

Kansas still has some good shooters. I’d lean towards playing the Zags.
all I know , that was some high level basketball. That Gregg kid is impressive, for a 6'10 guy, he's a good shooter and is very fluid not a lead foot. Kansas Furphy has a nice stroke too

I’d rather play injured Kansas ; Dickinson would probably be in foul trouble against Edey. We played Gonzaga once already

Reactions: Abugabby
Gonzaga looks like the better overall team. Kansas looks like they have the better overall players.

We’re a team were we let one person kill us and Kansas has more Dudes

Reactions: dumpsterFyre
Gonzaga looks really tough this 2nd half. Have to think at least part of it is Kansas just wearing down but they have looked impressive.

Reactions: DrEss
Hold the phone. Who is the loser calling the Kansas/Gonzaga game? He just said he didn't think Purdue's guards were good enough and then they mentioned they needed someone like some guard from Gonzaga dealing assists. Are you kidding me? This guy is soooo ignorant! Bulletin board material for sure!

Hold the phone. Who is the loser calling the Kansas/Gonzaga game? He just said he didn't think Purdue's guards were good enough and then they mentioned they needed someone like some guard from Gonzaga dealing assists. Are you kidding me? This guy is soooo ignorant! Bulletin board material for sure!
The quality of the announcers = Kansas 2nd half play.

He’ll look like a genius if we don’t show up the way we should the next two games. Time to make him look stupid

At this point, most people consider March Purdue and November Purdue completely different entities

Gonzaga has made one change since we played them in Nov, and that is inserting Ben Gregg into the lineup for Dusty Stromer. It makes them bigger and more imposing in the front court, but really weakens their bench. They only play 7 guys, so we have the edge there.

But...first things first. Utah State awaits.

He’ll look like a genius if we don’t show up the way we should the next two games. Time to make him look stupid

At this point, most people consider March Purdue and November Purdue completely different entities
If Purdue beats Utah State they will play Gonzaga and the front line just destroyed Kansas. Sounds like advancing past Gonzaga will require some good play by the bigs.

If Purdue beats Utah State they will play Gonzaga and the front line just destroyed Kansas. Sounds like advancing past Gonzaga will require some good play by the bigs.

If Gonzaga shoots like that again, I’m not sure it’ll matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT