ADVERTISEMENT

Another sad week to be a Biden voter and mentally ill lib

Nope, all that was started during the Obama administration. I keep tell you, Chump inherited a good economy. Chump and you supported were bragging about that long before a policy was put in place.
You seem really confused on who was actually a '' chump'' That is a textbook definition of Obama. If he were all white you would have hated him.

Except for when I’m calling someone out for being a racist asshole. There are no points to debate. If you don’t like how I responded to him, then maybe don’t take sides with someone being a racist asshole.
I didn't take a "side", and there was nothing "racist" about what TJ wrote.
I can understand that you don't like it. You don't own "truth", and what he wrote is absolutely viable in the arena of public discussion.
Calling him a "racist asshole" reflects 100% on you, not him.

Except for when I’m calling someone out for being a racist asshole. There are no points to debate. If you don’t like how I responded to him, then maybe don’t take sides with someone being a racist asshole.
You’re so predictable. Do you have any other thoughts other than calling someone a racist?

By the way, how did you atone for your white privilege today? Seriously, what personal changes have you made?

Reactions: Crayfish57
So are you going to clarify what you mean by other cultures being inferior? And further, what culture are you comparing other cultures against? What makes the one you’re thinking of “better” than others? I know you think you’re making some kind of point, but you’re not. You’re just being a racist asshole. 🤷🏻‍♂️
If my vocabulary was limited and my choice of words couldn't find the necessary accuracy no doubt a message could be misguided. With that in mind, and if accuracy is of importance, I would be careful about calling anyone racist. I have no problem being called an asshole even though that is another judgement based on emotion. Now, it is obvious you have a disconnect in the information you "feel" you have for me, but that wasn't going to stop you.

Many that post here know I have a lot of admiration for Thomas Sowell. Perhaps you didn't know he was black? Same could be said for Ben Carson (and many others that are black) and so my likes and dislikes have "NOTHING" to do with skin color and had you paid any attention to anything I write you would be embarrassed in what you stated, but who am I to say what should embarrass you? I'm sure you are experienced at embarrassing yourself quite often in that your accusation probably didn't happen in a vacuum. It wasn't at gun point that I attended MLK gatherings in the past. You see, the racist are those that judge a person by the color of their skin, (like your accusations) rather than their character...but perhaps you are way too young and limited to understand? Notice I have a question, rather than an emotional accusation since I don't know anything about you other than you made an accusation that is a logical disconnect...which is not uncommon in this forum.

There are a lot of cultures stuck back several years ago that are inferior to the USA, but let me give you a real example of an event that happened with me probably 20 years ago. We had our diversity classes and "world global" cultures class. In our world global culture class the instructor was a woman from Germany and through the process of her lectures about all we (USA) could learn from all these other countries with her implication (like you apparently?) that the USA was not any better than these countries I raised my hand and pointed out that all the countries she mentioned never had electricity. Not too many people have died fleeing the USA to go to those more backward countries...and even some of the less backward countries.

Racist asshole...it does have a nice ring to it

Reactions: BSIT
I didn't take a "side", and there was nothing "racist" about what TJ wrote.
I can understand that you don't like it. You don't own "truth", and what he wrote is absolutely viable in the arena of public discussion.
Calling him a "racist asshole" reflects 100% on you, not him.
and since I quote Thomas Sowell quite a bit it is obvious my admiration for Sowell who is black (he or she may not know) and so the chasm leaped to racist was an illogical jump. I thought about teaching three times in my life and then I was reminded that I couldn't pick my students and knowing I don't have the patience of Job I didn't become a teacher. PurdueFan1 reminds my of my wise choice...

• Haha
Except for when I’m calling someone out for being a racist asshole. There are no points to debate. If you don’t like how I responded to him, then maybe don’t take sides with someone being a racist asshole
You mean there are no points for you to debate, puf, so you predictably resort to the race card.

Reactions: BSIT and tjreese
You mean there are no points for you to debate, puf, so you predictably resort to the race card.
That is why I was flattered. One of my most admired men...Thomas Sowell combined with racist. ;) You can't make this up and can only be found here...well other "general" forums" where there are no prerequisites to participate. God luv her or perhaps him since I have no idea what he or she might be...

Reactions: Riveting
That is why I was flattered. One of my most admired men...Thomas Sowell combined with racist. ;) You can't make this up and can only be found here...well other "general" forums" where there are no prerequisites to participate. God luv her or perhaps him since I have no idea what he or she might be...
I think it likely puf is a prank poster seeing if people will take him or her seriously no matter how stupid he makes his or her posts.

Reactions: tjreese
I think it likely puf is a prank poster seeing if people will take him or her seriously no matter how stupid he makes his or her posts.
Well, he or she certainly has a wild imagination...can't take that away from him or her. Sadly, it was obviously programmed...a conditioned response. Pavlov would be proud!

If my vocabulary was limited and my choice of words couldn't find the necessary accuracy no doubt a message could be misguided. With that in mind, and if accuracy is of importance, I would be careful about calling anyone racist. I have no problem being called an asshole even though that is another judgement based on emotion. Now, it is obvious you have a disconnect in the information you "feel" you have for me, but that wasn't going to stop you.

Many that post here know I have a lot of admiration for Thomas Sowell. Perhaps you didn't know he was black? Same could be said for Ben Carson (and many others that are black) and so my likes and dislikes have "NOTHING" to do with skin color and had you paid any attention to anything I write you would be embarrassed in what you stated, but who am I to say what should embarrass you? I'm sure you are experienced at embarrassing yourself quite often in that your accusation probably didn't happen in a vacuum. It wasn't at gun point that I attended MLK gatherings in the past. You see, the racist are those that judge a person by the color of their skin, (like your accusations) rather than their character...but perhaps you are way too young and limited to understand? Notice I have a question, rather than an emotional accusation since I don't know anything about you other than you made an accusation that is a logical disconnect...which is not uncommon in this forum.

There are a lot of cultures stuck back several years ago that are inferior to the USA, but let me give you a real example of an event that happened with me probably 20 years ago. We had our diversity classes and "world global" cultures class. In our world global culture class the instructor was a woman from Germany and through the process of her lectures about all we (USA) could learn from all these other countries with her implication (like you apparently?) that the USA was not any better than these countries I raised my hand and pointed out that all the countries she mentioned never had electricity. Not too many people have died fleeing the USA to go to those more backward countries...and even some of the less backward countries.

Racist asshole...it does have a nice ring to it
So you just doubled down on the racism. Nice. There’s no justified reason to say that other cultures are inferior other than to be a racist prick. Also, your story is just a stupid anecdote. There are places in this country that don’t have electricity too. So what’s your fukking point?

You just aren’t very smart. I know you think you’re rolling out a bunch of gotchas here but sorry chump, you’re not. It’s cool that your other troll buddies on here are part of your klan, but that’s the MO of your little group on here: just double down on being trash.

So you just doubled down on the racism. Nice. There’s no justified reason to say that other cultures are inferior other than to be a racist prick. Also, your story is just a stupid anecdote. There are places in this country that don’t have electricity too. So what’s your fukking point?

You just aren’t very smart. I know you think you’re rolling out a bunch of gotchas here but sorry chump, you’re not. It’s cool that your other troll buddies on here are part of your klan, but that’s the MO of your little group on here: just double down on being trash.
I think you got me...and definitely scared me with your lack of control and anger. I only wish I had been in similar situations before so I would have some background in dealing with such harshness. Spending most of my time in teh choir, just didn't prepare me for this. Wish I had some background with threats. It is so foreign to me...and threatening. Right now I can hardly type with my hands shaking. The threats and name calling are just an elevation of the previous inability to dispute what I said, but this time you are much more scary...and angered...

Just call me for lack of vocabulary RA TJ. It has a nice ring. Now excuse me, because your threats not only drive me to a fetal position, but perhaps I soiled my pants with such threats from your anger. Now, you are either a very aggressive she or just an angered he...I don't know, but was thinking a couple of years ago you suggested you didn't know either..but it wasn't important enough for me to know for certain...nor important enough to engage in more of your purile attempts to state what you can't backup

I think you got me...and definitely scared me with your lack of control and anger. I only wish I had been in similar situations before so I would have some background in dealing with such harshness. Spending most of my time in teh choir, just didn't prepare me for this. Wish I had some background with threats. It is so foreign to me...and threatening. Right now I can hardly type with my hands shaking. The threats and name calling are just an elevation of the previous inability to dispute what I said, but this time you are much more scary...and angered...

Just call me for lack of vocabulary RA TJ. It has a nice ring. Now excuse me, because your threats not only drive me to a fetal position, but perhaps I soiled my pants with such threats from your anger. Now, you are either a very aggressive she or just an angered he...I don't know, but was thinking a couple of years ago you suggested you didn't know either..but it wasn't important enough for me to know for certain...nor important enough to engage in more of your purile attempts to state what you can't backup
Threats. Lmao. So you’re a liar too. You righties sure have that victim card down pat.

word on the street is he is white as snow and likes to snowboard in white snow.

Reactions: tjreese

Dang……snowflake triggered warning.

So tell us, as a white lib, what are you doing about your white privilege?

Well, y'all stood by President Chump. We all know what disaster he was. Then y'all lie and say that the election was stolen just to keep him office.
What disaster? Seriously. What disaster? Records were broken under him. Positive ones. Biden is breaking negative ones. How ****ing blind can you be?

Chump is a horrible, racist human being. You guys give him credit for the economy. That was Obama’s good economy that he inherited. Chump was impeached twice for trying to make deals underhanded with another head of state to investigate a political opponent. Chump botched the entire COVID crises. Lied and said it was. I big deal. Having his cult members believe him and the pandemic got out of control. Yes deserves criticism for the Afghanistan pull out chaos. But Chump is not too far from criticism do or the horrible deal he made with the Taliban. The Afghanistan president wasn’t even involved in the meetings.
Jesus your DUMB if you actually believe that Obama was to credit for the economy. Look at the numbers! They don't lie. The economy was stagnating under Obama toward the end. The first year under Trump was the same until TRUMP changed things. Those are facts. Deal with it.

Reactions: bonefish1
This country is a literal melting pot of cultures. What, then, is meant by saying other cultures are inferior. Quit defending that nonsense if you don’t agree with it. It’s a racist take, period.
@BSIT The issue here is that both of you are using the word culture, but you're both talking about different things. A people's culture can be tied to their race which is what PF1 assumes BSIT is saying. BSIT is talking about a countries culture. Totally different. Has nothing to do with race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT