ADVERTISEMENT

Another sad week to be a Biden voter and mentally ill lib

You Biden voters deserve to be reminded every day of what you’re doing to this country. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
I don't agree with your premise so I'm not ashamed of my vote.......no matter how many times you say it. You guys are going to eventually learn than repetition doesn't turn your lies or opinions into facts.

Last edited:
I don't agree with your premise so I'm not ashamed of my vote.......not matter how many times you say it. You guys are going to eventually learn than repetition doesn't turn your lies or opinions into facts.
Kind of like all of you dumbasses constantly repeat that January 6th was an insurrection fueled bu Trump? You guys are going to eventually learn that repetition doesn’t turn your lies or opinions into facts. Ask the FBI. You got a bunch of servicemen killed when they didn’t have to be killed. Hope you sleep well at night shit for brains.

Kind of like all of you dumbasses constantly repeat that January 6th was an insurrection fueled bu Trump? You guys are going to eventually learn that repetition doesn’t turn your lies or opinions into facts. Ask the FBI. You got a bunch of servicemen killed when they didn’t have to be killed. Hope you sleep well at night shit for brains.
Bush the Younger got thousands of US serviceman killed during the forever war.

I don't know which dumbasses you're referring to. I've never said trump or Stone or Alex Jones organized it. The FBI has made no statement about it. The investigation is ongoing. The story was according to interviews with some unnamed FBI agents. You believe the msm when it suits you.

You guys wanted to risk the lives of the troops by sending them to recover M-16s and Humvees. How many would have been killed doing that? When you get the Intel about terrorist attacks and figure out how to prevent them you should probably pass those along to the DOD.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
is she trying to impeach Trump again?
Basically, yes. She is trying to blame Trump for Jan 6th when even her FBi said there was no ties to it.

And then she named Liz Cheney chair or something like that here recently. It's all a joke and it's like they want the GOP to sweep the midterms.

Bush the Younger got thousands of US serviceman killed during the forever war.

Bush the younger was a flat out worthless no good, something he and Biden have in common.....however, Biden, when you list all the things Biden is failing at, Biden is on record pace to be 10 times worse than the younger Bush, even worse than Carter.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Except, they have.

The only thing 'ongoing' is the meaningless piglosi committee. It should be firing up soon I would imagine since things are going so badly for the left and it's time for another distraction.
The last sentence of the FIRST paragraph of your link says "according to four current and former law enforcement officials."

READ Janeyouignorantslut.

Not an official FBI statement.

Now is when you deflect to something else because you didn't bother to READ the freaking article you posted and it's somehow my fault.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
The last sentence of the FIRST paragraph of your link says "according to four current and former law enforcement officials."

READ Janeyouignorantslut.

Not an official FBI statement.

Now is when you deflect to something else because you didn't bother to READ the freaking article you posted and it's somehow my fault.
Na I read it and it supports what I said. Too bad it went straight over your head. But keep on pimping that fake narrative!

And this one

And even this from a leftist site that proves what went on was discussed before Jan 6th which also clears Trump. As you said, READ you ingnorantAmericaHatingSlut as the FBI has literally made a filing to the court.

I mean it's all over, all you have to do is learn to google instead of swallowing whatever Nancy force feeds you. It must be horrible to go through life with your head so far up pelosi's keister you taster her bourbon before she does.

With that I am out, have a good weekend. Let's see if we can go 3 days without Bidet screwing something up.

Last edited:
Just hard to understand considering all the damage he’s caused. I would think a blind person could see it.
Well, y'all stood by President Chump. We all know what disaster he was. Then y'all lie and say that the election was stolen just to keep him office.

What I find interesting is everyone continuing to go back and forth, knowing you stand little chance of changing the other person's mind.

For me, not that it matters, if the vote was held today I would vote fro Trump over Biden if there were no other options. Trump is the lesser of two evils as it were.

What does that show? That we have fallen so far as a country that Biden and Trump are the best we can come up with. THAT is our problem.

You know........... there's no requirement that you start a repetitive stupid freaking thread every day.
Must have been a different Bob posting anti Trump posts daily. There’s still time to admit Trump was better than Biden. I’ll even admit Carter was better than Biden. The good news is Biden’s fiasco is paving the way for the next Reagan to emerge. History has a strange way of repeating itself

Well, y'all stood by President Chump. We all know what disaster he was. Then y'all lie and say that the election was stolen just to keep him office.
What disaster did Trump cause? He lowered my taxes, didn’t help cause inflation, stayed out of a war with North Korea, less wasteful spending than current administration, policies helped create jobs for all.

Must have been a different Bob posting anti Trump posts daily. There’s still time to admit Trump was better than Biden. I’ll even admit Carter was better than Biden. The good news is Biden’s fiasco is paving the way for the next Reagan to emerge. History has a strange way of repeating itself
All you whiners should actually go back and see how many posts I started about trump. It seemed like alot to you because your hero was being criticized.......and you can't have that. I posted alot about trump but I didn't start a new thread everytime he said something stupid. That would have been a full time job.

I just counted 50 posts about Biden and affiliated posts about Afghanistan and stopped looking..........about half of them saying the same GD thing......from about 5 posters.

That's called being hypocritical.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
What disaster did Trump cause? He lowered my taxes, didn’t help cause inflation, stayed out of a war with North Korea, less wasteful spending than current administration, policies helped create jobs for all.
Chump is a horrible, racist human being. You guys give him credit for the economy. That was Obama’s good economy that he inherited. Chump was impeached twice for trying to make deals underhanded with another head of state to investigate a political opponent. Chump botched the entire COVID crises. Lied and said it was. I big deal. Having his cult members believe him and the pandemic got out of control. Yes deserves criticism for the Afghanistan pull out chaos. But Chump is not too far from criticism do or the horrible deal he made with the Taliban. The Afghanistan president wasn’t even involved in the meetings.

All you whiners should actually go back and see how many posts I started about trump. It seemed like alot to you because your hero was being criticized.......and you can't have that. I posted alot about trump but I didn't start a new thread everytime he said something stupid. That would have been a full time job.

I just counted 50 posts about Biden and affiliated posts about Afghanistan and stopped looking..........about half of them saying the same GD thing......from about 5 posters.

They somehow post these anti-Biden posts in hopes that it would somehow make Chump seem normal.

Chump is a horrible, racist human being. You guys give him credit for the economy. That was Obama’s good economy that he inherited. Chump was impeached twice for trying to make deals underhanded with another head of state to investigate a political opponent. Chump botched the entire COVID crises. Lied and said it was. I big deal. Having his cult members believe him and the pandemic got out of control. Yes deserves criticism for the Afghanistan pull out chaos. But Chump is not too far from criticism do or the horrible deal he made with the Taliban. The Afghanistan president wasn’t even involved in the meetings.

IF Trump botched Covid, then logically by extension, Biden has totally botched motivation for the antivaxer problem.

All he had to do was tie the $1,400 per individual in his first Covid package....to getting the vaccine. But his admin. didn't. So by YOUR logic.....where the head guy is responsible for all......FAILURE.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Bush the younger was a flat out worthless no good, something he and Biden have in common.....however, Biden, when you list all the things Biden is failing at, Biden is on record pace to be 10 times worse than the younger Bush, even worse than Carter.
For all of Carter's faults in the economy and the weakness he brought forth, the USA recovered in a few short years. The USA will never recover from the southern border situation as the third world unvetted people bring thier third world culture with them as shown time and time again through history particularly when there exists no consequences for not assimilating. There is no question in my mind that Jimmy will no longer be the face of failure in the last half century. Historians may debate on whether the failures of Biden were due to dementia probably.

For all of Carter's faults in the economy and the weakness he brought forth, the USA recovered in a few short years. The USA will never recover from the southern border situation as the third world unvetted people bring thier third world culture with them as shown time and time again through history particularly when there exists no consequences for not assimilating. There is no question in my mind that Jimmy will no longer be the face of failure in the last half century. Historians may debate on whether the failures of Biden were due to dementia probably.

The S. border has been a planned event for sometime to bring in future Dem voters.

Dems are brilliant at this.....been at it for years. Consequently, all the children subsequently born here from the illegals over the years this has been going on, end up voting over 60% Dem. The only thing they have done well, finding more victim voters for their party via this proccess.

Dems have to do this strategy, as they have killed off alot of voters though their abortion mills....and the illegal children helps with stagnent populations of Dem clients who use the abortion mills.

Lol or it just proves how much worse Biden is compared to Trump. By the way you are letting semantics get in the way. Starting new posts or continuing the same posts “Lies” is the same or worse

If you had just said “Hi, my name is tjreese and I’m a big old racist asshole” it would have saved you a lot of typing. Just saying…..

Not all cultures are created equal. You mean not white? Just say it, dude. Christ.
Lol you have white guilt complex that is controlling any rational thought. The fall back position is the only reason USA is/was the best country in the world is because it is racist. Nothing could be further from the truth. The USA culture provides the best opportunity for any race to succeed. If you don’t believe, why do you think people from around the world are literally dying trying to get here?

I read your post and am now dumber for doing so

Lol you have white guilt complex that is controlling any rational thought. The fall back position is the only reason USA is/was the best country in the world is because it is racist. Nothing could be further from the truth. The USA culture provides the best opportunity for any race to succeed. If you don’t believe, why do you think people from around the world are literally dying trying to get here?
This country is a literal melting pot of cultures. What, then, is meant by saying other cultures are inferior. Quit defending that nonsense if you don’t agree with it. It’s a racist take, period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT