ADVERTISEMENT

Another sad week to be a Biden voter and mentally ill lib

This country is a literal melting pot of cultures. What, then, is meant by saying other cultures are inferior. Quit defending that nonsense if you don’t agree with it. It’s a racist take, period.
CRT is eating you up. You didn’t read what I said because you have this racist take. I said "The USA culture provides the best opportunity for any race to succeed. If you don’t believe, why do you think people from around the world are literally dying trying to get here?". The problem you have is you don't recognize the USA culture which provides religious freedom, property rights, and other ideals that encourage a strong work ethic that makes the USA great. Hint it isn't white supremacy. BTW did you know the one of the richest men in the world is Jeff Bezos who is Cuban American.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
CRT is eating you up. You didn’t read what I said because you have this racist take. I said "The USA culture provides the best opportunity for any race to succeed. If you don’t believe, why do you think people from around the world are literally dying trying to get here?". The problem you have is you don't recognize the USA culture which provides religious freedom, property rights, and other ideals that encourage a strong work ethic that makes the USA great. Hint it isn't white supremacy. BTW did you know the one of the richest men in the world is Jeff Bezos who is Cuban American.
I don’t care what you said. Take your crt and shove it up your ass as well. I was talking about what tjreese said. Your babbling was just trying to justify it.

Chump is a horrible, racist human being. You guys give him credit for the economy. That was Obama’s good economy that he inherited. Chump was impeached twice for trying to make deals underhanded with another head of state to investigate a political opponent. Chump botched the entire COVID crises. Lied and said it was. I big deal. Having his cult members believe him and the pandemic got out of control. Yes deserves criticism for the Afghanistan pull out chaos. But Chump is not too far from criticism do or the horrible deal he made with the Taliban. The Afghanistan president wasn’t even involved in the meetings.
You got it bad, real bad. Had Trump said the truly racist remarks Biden has said over and over for decades, I would agree with you that he is a racist. His impeachments were brought about by the Democrats to stop the government working for the people. Democrats fearful of any good things done, Trump would get credit and they would have a hard time regaining power. The last part of your post is just nonsense.

You got it bad, real bad. Had Trump said the truly racist remarks Biden has said over and over for decades, I would agree with you that he is a racist. His impeachments were brought about by the Democrats to stop the government working for the people. Democrats fearful of any good things done, Trump would get credit and they would have a hard time regaining power. The last part of your post is just nonsense.
Chump got impeached twice for the sole reason that he was a jackass and a horrible person. If the dems just disagreed with his ideology only, like Bush the Elder and Younger, he would have never been impeached. His rhetoric, racist comments and actions, misogyny, his lies after lies after lies is what got him impeached twice. The dems were waiting for him to do something egregious. The "perfect phone call" happened and he was impeached. Lucky for Chump that the dems did not control the Senate at the time. Otherwise, he would have been gone with the quickness.

If you had just said “Hi, my name is tjreese and I’m a big old racist asshole” it would have saved you a lot of typing. Just saying…..
So you’re in favor of letting millions of unvetted people come across our southern border?

Reactions: BSIT
Nope, we stand by our vote.
And that’s why I don’t put much stock in what you’re discussing at the barber shop or on urban radio. You’re standing behind a vote that’s proving to be likely the quickest failed presidency in history.

Well, y'all stood by President Chump. We all know what disaster he was. Then y'all lie and say that the election was stolen just to keep him office.
Blacks were the demographic making the greatest financial, educational and home ownership gains in history under Trump.

Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
Chump is a horrible, racist human being. You guys give him credit for the economy. That was Obama’s good economy that he inherited. Chump was impeached twice for trying to make deals underhanded with another head of state to investigate a political opponent. Chump botched the entire COVID crises. Lied and said it was. I big deal. Having his cult members believe him and the pandemic got out of control. Yes deserves criticism for the Afghanistan pull out chaos. But Chump is not too far from criticism do or the horrible deal he made with the Taliban. The Afghanistan president wasn’t even involved in the meetings.
Turn off msnbc and urban radio. It’s polluting your mind

So you’re in favor of letting millions of unvetted people come across our southern border?
Did I say that? No. And it wasn’t what I was responding to either. He made a pretty terrible comment and I was calling it out. Thanks for playing.

Ha ha. Man, I love you. You never fail to pull the RACIST card very early in the discussion.
I bet you always pay MSRP for your new Prius.
Oh look, the biggest racist on the board sees no issue with what was said. Shocking. 🙄

You really need to work on your sales pitch to join the local kkk chapter You’re in.
Thank you for confirming your go to Trump card. I mean, racism card. What are you doing on this fine Saturday to atone for your white privilege?

• Haha
What does athleticism have to do with culture?
Because there’s a difference.
Race and culture are not the same thing.
Do you think it’s just odd coincidence that 98% of skill position athletes in football are black?

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
Chump got impeached twice for the sole reason that he was a jackass and a horrible person. If the dems just disagreed with his ideology only, like Bush the Elder and Younger, he would have never been impeached. His rhetoric, racist comments and actions, misogyny, his lies after lies after lies is what got him impeached twice. The dems were waiting for him to do something egregious. The "perfect phone call" happened and he was impeached. Lucky for Chump that the dems did not control the Senate at the time. Otherwise, he would have been gone with the quickness.
Well, at least you’re being somewhat truthful in that the dems we’re trying to impeach Trump because he was a meanie and a jerk.
Unfortunately for them, those aren’t impeachable offenses which is why it didn’t work.

Because there’s a difference.
Race and culture are not the same thing.
Do you think it’s just odd coincidence that 98% of skill position athletes in football are black?
You aren’t deep enough to make a distinction. Neither is tjreese. You don’t even try to hide your racism so I’d have a better conversation with a rock. Have a great day being a terrible person, bone!

If you had just said “Hi, my name is tjreese and I’m a big old racist asshole” it would have saved you a lot of typing. Just saying…..
Ah the race card as a distraction. Specifically "culture" which you may or may not have...was the item of concern. Still, it flatters me that you used the "race card" as a go to rather than the culture that was mentioned. You've been programmed quite well it appears.

This country is a literal melting pot of cultures. What, then, is meant by saying other cultures are inferior. Quit defending that nonsense if you don’t agree with it. It’s a racist take, period.
I’m going to assume you are misguided again rather than so many other avenues, but for anyone that subscribes to the democrat party…the party of “intersectionality” not only subscribes to an indefensible position of logic, but advocates the opposite of a “melting pot”. Then to compound that thought with an implication of comparing Ellis Island to the southern border should leave everyone with an eye to see or an ear to hear baffled at best.

You aren’t deep enough to make a distinction. Neither is tjreese. You don’t even try to hide your racism so I’d have a better conversation with a rock. Have a great day being a terrible person, bone!
I’m going fishing today. Went shrimping yesterday afternoon. Will get home about 6, fry up some flounder n shrimp, make a big rum drink, sit down to watch the Boilers and enjoy my privilege. Thanks for the well wishes.

• Haha
I’m going to assume you are misguided again rather than so many other avenues, but for anyone that subscribes to the democrat party…the party of “intersectionality” not only subscribes to an indefensible position of logic, but advocates the opposite of a “melting pot”. Then to compound that thought with an implication of comparing Ellis Island to the southern border should leave everyone with an eye to see or an ear to hear baffled at best.

So are you going to clarify what you mean by other cultures being inferior? And further, what culture are you comparing other cultures against? What makes the one you’re thinking of “better” than others? I know you think you’re making some kind of point, but you’re not. You’re just being a racist asshole. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And that’s why I don’t put much stock in what you’re discussing at the barber shop or on urban radio. You’re standing behind a vote that’s proving to be likely the quickest failed presidency in history.
And I don’t put any stock in what you are discussing on conservative radio. President Chump was a disaster and y’all stood by him. And jacked up the Capitol in try and keep him on office.

Blacks were the demographic making the greatest financial, educational and home ownership gains in history under Trump.
Nope, all that was started during the Obama administration. I keep tell you, Chump inherited a good economy. Chump and you supported were bragging about that long before a policy was put in place.

Well, at least you’re being somewhat truthful in that the dems we’re trying to impeach Trump because he was a meanie and a jerk.
Unfortunately for them, those aren’t impeachable offenses which is why it didn’t work.
But I also told you that they waited until he did something impeachable and they impeached him. If he was a decent dude like Bush the Younger they would have just censored him or whatever.

Well, decided to catch up on the ole board this weekend and am treated to FreedumbWins calling BNI “boy” and the statement “bring thier third world cultures.” Followed by defenses/deflection from the statement such as abortion mils, CRT, USA USA USA!!, the brilliant analogy of black athletes taking up practically all the skill positions, and some other good doses of pretzel logic. Here’s hoping everyone has a safe and enjoyable Labor Day weekend, and Boiler Up

I knew you would be upset since there was racist thread about white libs being more likely to be mentally ill as it didnt include you as a mentally ill black liberal. I just want you to know I view you as a total equal to the mentally ill white libs. Hope that makes you feel better

You had two choices:
  1. you could debate the points advanced in the prior post
  2. you could just call someone you don't know a "big old racist asshole"
When you play the race card, you cede the point.

You had two choices:
  1. you could debate the points advanced in the prior post
  2. you could just call someone you don't know a "big old racist asshole"
When you play the race card, you cede the point.
Except for when I’m calling someone out for being a racist asshole. There are no points to debate. If you don’t like how I responded to him, then maybe don’t take sides with someone being a racist asshole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT