ADVERTISEMENT

An honest question for Brohm

Sep 5, 2007
RHow would Brohm assess the amount of work that needs to be done right now to
bring the-football program to where he wants it to be in the conference-compared to his assessment when he first took over as the Head coach? I’wonder what he would say.

RHow would Brohm assess the amount of work that needs to be done right now to
bring the-football program to where he wants it to be in the conference-compared to his assessment when he first took over as the Head coach? I’wonder what he would say.

Do you honestly think he will answer a question like that with any substance? I can see there are fans that want to know something like that, so don't take this as an attack. I don't believe he is interested in a relationship with the fans that will bring that to light. Now Coach Matt Painter, on the other hand has learned to embrace the fan base and now is using it to gain success. Remember, Coach Joe Tiller also had and "on again/off again" relationship with the fan base. I think that wore him out in the end where he wasn't interested in living in West Lafayette any longer.

Of COURSEibdon’tvthinknBtohmnwould actuallybevervsnswerthecquestionBButbIbstillnwondernhowvheNWOULD answer it. I raise it as a way of trying to home in on the issue of the extent to which our program is better or worse since he took over.

Purdue football is dead once again. First game I haven’t watched in 10 tens. Thank God!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT