ADVERTISEMENT

95 more points

It would be a huge accomplishment, especially given his ranking coming out of high school. And he's been an absolutely joy to watch.

I watched the end of the game last night with my 85-year old mother-in-law last night, and she was blown away by him.

Yeah you just can't compare eras that are so drastically different. Mount was great, Edey is great. One of them will be at the top of the list by the end of this month, probably Edey.
Agree. I tried to get into a discussion about this subject a couple weeks ago. It's impossible to compare eras this far apart. It was just a completely different game back then. Just best to say they are both great Boilers and leave it at that.

It would be a huge accomplishment, especially given his ranking coming out of high school. And he's been an absolutely joy to watch.

I watched the end of the game last night with my 85-year old mother-in-law last night, and she was blown away by him.
Not only his ranking but the fact that he platooned with a bit borderline AA at the same position his first two seasons.

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT