ADVERTISEMENT

1/6/21

@gr8indoorsman circling back to our conversation earlier this week. I really wish you would have been right :(
This has nothing to do with the vote, though. This is insurrectionist stupidity caused by Trump and his moronic followers like the asshats on this message board. Regarding the vote and the objections - that is a big nothingburger - political grandstanding. This stuff? Well, this is primetime Trumpism right here.

Careful, you're treading dangerously close to "personal insults." Shouldn't you be policing yourself better?

Why are you not appalled by the coup attempt happening right now? Why is your instinct to attack people who are actually appalled?
Personal insults? You brought up middle school so I am questioning you about what you mean, since it seems like a strange topic for you to raise.

I am not watching the events on TV. It doesn't sound like a 'coup attempt', but rather like idiots being idiots. If it really is a coup attempt, decades of hard labor for them all, if not execution.

This has nothing to do with the vote, though. This is insurrectionist stupidity caused by Trump and his moronic followers like the asshats on this message board. Regarding the vote and the objections - that is a big nothingburger - political grandstanding. This stuff? Well, this is primetime Trumpism right here.

Different branches from the same tree. The Trump root system is poisonous and strikes in blatant and not-so-blantant atrocious acts. We just happened to see both on the same day today in stark contrast -- but both originated from the same man.

Jake Tapper
@jaketapper

THIS MORNING at the rally Giuliani called for "trial by combat." Don Jr. told Congressmen who weren't going to vote to overturn the election: "We're coming for you."
You interpret those ignorant statements, if true (Tapper not being trustworthy without verification) as inciting idiots to charge into the Capitol building?

No possibility that "we're coming for you" could mean Trump is going to campaign for their primary opponents?

Rudy is another matter, but get used to it. We will shortly have a prez who is even more confused about things.

I agree plus he is thinking he will remain President.
Yep, this is exactly what he wants. In that pathetic response 20/30 minutes ago to Biden taking a leadership role in his response, Trump can't back down. Delay reality is what Trump is looking for and if insurrectionists can keep him in power, as ridiculous as that thought is, he will take it but until then he is trying to keep every other pointless option open.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Yes. Again "supporter" and "voter" are not the same thing. Which are you? Don't bother, I already know.
Not a voter or supporter in 2016, became a supporter as his foreign policy decisions unfolded, voter in 2020, but no longer a supporter because he is a lame duck. Right now I am a Biden supporter in hopes that he will be a much better president than I expect him to be.

Different branches from the same tree. The Trump root system is poisonous and strikes in blatant and not-so-blantant atrocious acts. We just happened to see both on the same day today in stark contrast -- but both originated from the same man.
On the plus side, he didn't commit any truly atrocious acts like sending our troops on idiot foreign adventures or appeasing China and Iran.

Reactions: Purdue97
On the plus side, he didn't commit any truly atrocious acts like sending our troops on idiot foreign adventures or appeasing China and Iran.

Yeah there's that. He just sent our troops in to our cities against their fellow citizens. Domestic adventures are always better than foreign ones.

But Trump gets a pass for inciting this crap?
I haven't seen evidence of Trump inciting idiots to charge into the Capitol building. If there is evidence, then no, he doesn't get a pass - although I don't know offhand what "not getting a pass" would entail for a sitting president. Do you?

Unreal, my word, the worst POTUS ever, hands down at this point.

Like many, I am disgusted at the actions of people breaking the law in Washington D.C, but historical ignorance has to be called out. Donald Trump, or any of the Presidents in the 21st century, are not even close to the "worst presidents we have ever had."

It is incredible that anyone, even him, would throw additional gas on the fire that he started. The utter disingenuousness is amazing...
He can't help himself. He is/was/always will be disgusting and unfit for the office, but he will be gone 1/20 and we now are left with the retinue and their danger.

Reactions: boiler44
Yeah there's that. He just sent our troops in to our cities against their fellow citizens. Domestic adventures are always better than foreign ones.
Not aware of anything more than quelling civil unrest against federal buildings, and answering the call of local officials for help.

Are you aware of more than that, or just making that up?

Like many, I am disgusted at the actions of people breaking the law in Washington D.C, but historical ignorance has to be called out. Donald Trump, or any of the Presidents in the 21st century, are not even close to the "worst presidents we have ever had."
Historical ignorance, tell me whay other POTUS incited something like this, then in midst of the insurrection of his making posted a video making the same delusional claims that caused it, you moron?

Bush 43 was certainly one of the worst, in my view. Obama was pretty bad, also.

Not aware of anything more than quelling civil unrest against federal buildings, and answering the call of local officials for help.

Are you aware of more than that, or just making that up?

Oh we get to add disclaimers now to when our troops go on "adventures"?

Please be sure to update the "foreign adventures" with the appropriate asterisks as well.

He can't help himself. He is/was/always will be disgusting and unfit for the office, but he will be gone 1/20 and we now are left with the retinue and their danger.
A far greater danger is the return of the war/foreign policy machine that Joe has always been part of.

Oh we get to add disclaimers now to when our troops go on "adventures"?

Please be sure to update the "foreign adventures" with the appropriate asterisks as well.
You said that Trump "sent troops to our cities against their fellow citizens". Can you back that up or did you just make it up?

You said that Trump "sent troops to our cities against their fellow citizens". Can you back that up or did you just make it up?

We'll just start with the military helictopters that were deployed and used ... as they would be on a foreign adventure ... but instead, it was used in our nation's capital.

I could post others but really what's the point? All of this you likely already know about and are just choosing to act ignorant.

We'll just start with the military helictopters that were deployed and used ... as they would be on a foreign adventure ... but instead, it was used in our nation's capital.

I could post others but really what's the point? All of this you likely already know about and are just choosing to act ignorant.
Any info about that clip, because it provide no info - pretty much like you?

Details such as, what was the purpose of it being there - and was anybody on the ground hurt?

Is that all you can come up with?

Historical ignorance, tell me whay other POTUS incited something like this, then in midst of the insurrection of his making posted a video making the same delusional claims that caused it, you moron?

Ah yes, Trump is worse then President Woodrow Wilson, who sought to curb African American success anytime he could. The man even wrote a history textbook supporting the idea of segregation and the KKK. Wilson also violently disagreed with the of Era of Reconstrution, calling it a "burden on the white man." Not to mention the Sedition Act of 1918 which basically made it illegal criticize the U.S government.

Or you could even look at Franklin Pierce, Millard Fillmore, Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan, or any other figure who either incited the Civil War with horrible decisions or opposed many Reconstruction policies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT