ADVERTISEMENT

1/6/21

Eye. Roll. You think very highly of yourself. Awesome. Good for you, “Riveting.”
I think more highly of all the people on this forum who use mature language without childish insults than I do of those who don't - that is, unless they post or approve of racist and/or bigoted comments as happened recently.

Seditionists that should be put in jail for years and years.
Hard labor for all seditionists, along with the creeps who burned and looted businesses in Seattle, Portland, etc. Execution for those who shot police.

Here's your looting.

ErE4HxJUcAc6bvJ.jpg

Now show me the looting with people wearing Biden gear.

I can only imagine "Riveting's" false equivalencies and downplaying what's happening in the last few posts. Glad that fool is on ignore.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Come on man, do not see his hat and the color of his face, this isn't looting this is being patriotic!
White men can't jump, but are you saying they can't loot either?

If so, you must have missed the antifa looting from last summer.

I can only imagine "Riveting's" false equivalencies and downplaying what's happening in the last few posts. Glad that fool is on ignore.
Calling for hard labor does not qualify as downplaying, BS.

btw, been to any cross burnings so far this year?

If you still support Trump after this, then yes.
If you can show that Trump deliberately incited idiots to charge into the Capitol building, then I agree that nobody should support him any longer despite his substantial successes in foreign policy.

• Haha
Reactions: Monkey Pox
You don't like the whatabouts because they challenge and disrupt the groupthink narrative you spew forth.

Turn on the TV if you want to see groupthink. Watching you defend this through your passive aggressive equivalence is amazing.

I hope Mike Pence is President by tomorrow and the clown is thrown in prison.

I believe you're undervaluing what is happening here.

Democracies rely on the ability of the losing party to hand over power at the will of the people. The will of the people CLEARLY spoke here, and yet the losing party is making a mockery of the peaceful transition of power. They are crossing lines and perpetuating the autocratic tactics of a failed leader/party.

They are blatantly spitting in the face of the will of the American people.

I don't find that to be just gamesmanship or grandstanding. I find it to be much worse.

@gr8indoorsman circling back to our conversation earlier this week. I really wish you would have been right :(

Turn on the TV if you want to see groupthink. Watching you defend this through your passive aggressive equivalence is amazing.

I hope Mike Pence is President by tomorrow and the clown is thrown in prison.
Defending it? I am calling for hard labor for proven sedition and execution for anyone who shoots a police officer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT