ADVERTISEMENT

🤡👖 down to Nebraska at half

Who the f cares? Iu sucks. We are the #1 team in the country. Let’s act like we belong instead of literally being little brother. And said little brother is just so not little brother anymore.

Nebraska could beat us if we play like we did vs NW. nebraska had 15 steals tonight and forced a total of 17 turnovers. They can get hot too. They don’t just have tominaga (who is fun as hell to watch). We need to bring our A game vs them, they aren’t the Nebraska teams of the past.

Nebraska is a top 3-4 team this year in this conference, Jan 9th at their place won’t be easy. As for the constant IU threads, they don’t bother me but Purdue is past that stage in my opinion, much more to worry about than that team or school. I did grow up a IU fan so maybe I’m jaded a bit, I don’t care about them.

Nebraska is a top 3-4 team this year in this conference, Jan 9th at their place won’t be easy. As for the constant IU threads, they don’t bother me but Purdue is past that stage in my opinion, much more to worry about than that team or school. I did grow up a IU fan so maybe I’m jaded a bit, I don’t care about them.
I was having fun watching Nebraska kick their ass! It had nothing to do with our team at all. If people don’t wanna have a little fun at the expense of the crappy iu Purdue hating fans then they can scroll on by. It was fun watching Nebraska play well and out hustle and scrap them. Also good to get to watch Nebraska who we play soon!

Reactions: z_one and choptalk
I was having fun watching Nebraska kick their ass! It had nothing to do with our team at all. If people don’t wanna have a little fun at the expense of the crappy iu Purdue hating fans then they can scroll on by. It was fun watching Nebraska play well and out hustle and scrap them. Also good to get to watch Nebraska who we play soon!
It was real fun, I had the Huskers and a few props. I wasn’t talking about anyone in general, I’ve been on these boards for 25 years, the IU stuff is over the top sometimes. There’s days when Purdue is playing and I see threads about an IU game, personally, they don’t interest me anymore, haven’t been important in many years, their last really good team was when Zeller and Oladippo was on it.

Reactions: Piratephil
Woody is 65 years old and can’t buy a team. Fortunately he has Galloway (Culver Academies) or you can’t imagine how ugly it could get!

All I hear is wait till 1/16 in the Hall of Calls…That’s when our season Starts! I’ll add a caveat to that..”Or ends!”

Like MSU…it takes more than one really good player to win today! You also can’t lose your cool like IU’s 7’+ transfer from Oregon did tonight! One more like that and he leaves the floor. Officials have long memories and he should have been ejected tonight.

It was real fun, I had the Huskers and a few props. I wasn’t talking about anyone in general, I’ve been on these boards for 25 years, the IU stuff is over the top sometimes. There’s days when Purdue is playing and I see threads about an IU game, personally, they don’t interest me anymore, haven’t been important in many years, their last really good team was when Zeller and Oladippo was on it.
O.K. I get it. What they do has nothing to do with us but it is funny to hear their fans try to rationalize a game like this. The post was just as much about Nebraska and the way they were playing, blowing out iu was gravy lol. We play them next Tuesday so good to see them play.

And you know it’s time to behave Earp watching them. like you belong. Iu sucks. Not even close. Why we perseverate over this is beyond me.
I enjoyed watching the game. They are our rival. They beat us twice last season. I will keep watching them hopefully lose. The ultimate is we win the whole thing while they play in the NiT.

Reactions: tbird2017
Nebraska could beat us if we play like we did vs NW. nebraska had 15 steals tonight and forced a total of 17 turnovers. They can get hot too. They don’t just have tominaga (who is fun as hell to watch). We need to bring our A game vs them, they aren’t the Nebraska teams of the past.
Thought it was 19 turnovers

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Should see their schedule - not sure how they make the tourney. Probably need 10/11 wins in conference and their schedule doesn’t bode well for that. I think they are fun to watch with their uptempo/pro-style game. If you let Tominaga get going, he will light you up.

As for IU, perhaps they should practice post entry passing? I know Ware missed the last game with the cold, but dude looked exhausted. He is easy to disrupt by pushing him off the block and being physical against him. Not sure Xavier was the X factor in his return but know he has a lot of rust.

Reactions: tenwest
Woody playing the blame game. It is the backcourt he built. Challenge is he/IU made promises to Mgbako to get his commitment so have to play him at the 3 but he isn’t ready to be a 3. We complain about Painter and getting guys in the portal but they whiffed on everyone and have 1 guy committed next year.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Sorry about your childhood, but glad you have overcome it.

• Haha
Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Why do people here care so much about IU? Even discussing track is more interesting than talking about IU. Indoor track season is about to start. The BIG 10 championships are in some place by Cleveland! Not exactly sure why. A mystery to solve on another day.

• Haha
Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Why do people here care so much about IU? Even discussing track is more interesting than talking about IU. Indoor track season is about to start. The BIG 10 championships are in some place by Cleveland! Not exactly sure why. A mystery to solve on another day.
Nobody wants to go to Cleveland! Just ask Joakim Noah!

Reactions: DrEss
Hoosier by birth.
Boilermaker by the grace of God.

Track......oh boy.

• Haha
Reactions: pu1985
IU is not good this year. If Purdue doesn't sweep I'll be relatively upset... Nebraska is 100% a better team it's going to be a very similar game to NW when we go to Lincoln... Going to be very tough to beat them on their court...

Why do people who don't want to read IU threads open them anyway, read them, and then post in them?

I don't want to read threads started by salesmen trying to sell sports equipment or whatever. If I see it in the title, I don't open it. And I certainly don't post in it to keep it at the top of the board.

The problem was by looking at the headline, we all thought this was a Nebraska thread and we opened it up thinking it was going to discuss Nebraska. But it was secretly about IU.

And then there was no conclusion. Who actually won?
Why do people who don't want to read IU threads open them anyway, read them, and then post in them?

I don't want to read threads started by salesmen trying to sell sports equipment or whatever. If I see it in the title, I don't open it. And I certainly don't post in it to keep it at the top of the board.

My wife was a graduate of Purdue but also Completed her post graduate degree from the optometry school at IU. There are only about 20 Optometry schools in the U.S.

And in order that people don’t associate their degree with one from IU, Her Optometry degree is from you guessed it: Eye U.

The problem was by looking at the headline, we all thought this was a Nebraska thread and we opened it up thinking it was going to discuss Nebraska. But it was secretly about IU.

It wasn't a secret. Clown pants = indinia. Some people are denser than ingot...

Nebraska. They won by 16 but this game wasn’t that close. Tominaga went off and abused Cupps multiple times and made him look like a freshman by putting him in the blender and running through screens. Nebraska dominated for the last 25 minutes of the game.

It looks like either the BIG 10 is going to be really tough this year or we have a lot of very inconsistent teams.

Rather than all this talk about rankings and the tourney seeding and all those end of year expectations, I guess we need to be focused on winning the next game.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00

You're slower than I thought.

because this is "family" in whatever weird wacky sense you want to group it. And so we'll respond if it goes on long enough. Besides, every thread gets sidetracked and ends up about something else anyway.
Lastly, there's just not much Boiler discussion out there that I find.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT