ADVERTISEMENT

Why do the Republicans want to stop blacks from voting?

It only had to be .01% accurate match. I could sign for anyone and it would match.
The voter fraud claim in the 2020 election is bullsh*t, plain and simple.

Back the point at hand. Why aren’t the Slickers playing the victim card and blacks that complain about voter suppression are not?

Lol. So the actual registered voter didn't vote, someone else forged their signature.

Then obviously the registered voter chose not to vote. Did they knowingly ask someone else to vote for them? Or did someone pick their name from a voter roll and decide to vote for them instead........not knowing if the registered voter was going to vote or not.....because if there were two votes from the same name the vote wouldn't count. Then there's the real possibility that this cheating voter could get caught and go to jail.......all for one vote.

What if the election workers ask for an ID? Busted. What if they compare to a previous signature.......which is the minimum in most states? Busted.

All you people do is throw out questions and NEVER explain HOW these people accomplished voter fraud.

Explain it to me. I want to take Joe Fishbone's vote. How do I do that?
My aunt voted by mail. Her signature is the cursive example in the book. Really is a beautiful signature even today as she is 92 years old. Her ballet was returned to her two days after the election as her signature could not be verified. That tells me all I need to know about mail in voting verification.

Reactions: Boilermaker03

Back the point at hand. Why aren’t the Slickers playing the victim card and blacks that complain about voter suppression are not?
It’s not BS. You may want it to be but, it’s not. We’re going to have to bring Trump back in 2024 to help many communities again because Biden’s handouts only enable those individuals to not make anything of themselves.

I know you think you’re clever with your constant snark, but you’re really not that deep. You’re also using a false equivalency to try to make some kind of point (if that’s what you want to call it). It’s also a stupid analogy, so if you’re going to call anyone stupid here, feel free to stand in front of your mirror and say it.

All I need you to do is explain why the Republican lawmakers who take full advantage of those supposed lax voting rules are also crying about them being unfair. Removing voting options that have been around for a long time that have been proven time and again to be safe doesn’t raise any eyebrows huh? Come on, Mr It’s Easy For Me To Do Anything I Want and Therefore Think It Is For Everyone Else, this should be a slam dunk. And I’m sure you have some proof to go along with why those lax voting rules are so bad now but they weren’t before this past election.
I just stood in front of the mirror as suggested. Damn, I am a good looking individual. Thank you for that suggestion.

My aunt voted by mail. Her signature is the cursive example in the book. Really is a beautiful signature even today as she is 92 years old. Her ballet was returned to her two days after the election as her signature could not be verified. That tells me all I need to know about mail in voting verification.
And that works against your argument. Duh. The signature verification system actually rejected an accurate (according to you) signature. How does one that's not even close get through and have the vote counted?

In states that have a signature verification system, they all have alternative methods to get your voted counted after a signature is rejected.

Honestly, I still can’t figure out this suppression. How is it happy again, in all seriousness. I’ll go to bat for you if you can provide proof.

You’re full of excuses and that’s the problem. Always someone else’s fault, poor me mentality. You’ll never become anything with that attitude. Which explains a lot about a lot of people.
I’ve posted three replies to you but go off I guess.

I just stood in front of the mirror as suggested. Damn, I am a good looking individual. Thank you for that suggestion.
Doesn’t mean you aren’t stupid though but I digress.

Still waiting for that explanation as to why the republicans who are so up in arms about voting rights and want to change the rules also take full advantage of those rules. I’ll just assume that since you haven’t responded that you know it’s BS as well. Thanks for confirming it.

Doesn’t mean you aren’t stupid though but I digress.

Still waiting for that explanation as to why the republicans who are so up in arms about voting rights and want to change the rules also take full advantage of those rules. I’ll just assume that since you haven’t responded that you know it’s BS as well. Thanks for confirming it.
I don’t know what rules the Republicans are trying to change? Is it the id requirement?

To require id?
The whole 9 yards. You guys are fixated on ID’s. I’m sure that has been done already, since 2009. The voter suppression that I’ve been talking about that they are changing are removing Sunday voting. Black people for decades enjoyed voting after church. I remember as a kid, the old folks would call it “Souls to the Polls”. A lot of blacks would vote absentee. That is being removed or restricted. They are removing ballot boxes, several them they were in the black communities. This past election, Texas had one box per county. Some had to drives long distances to drop off the ballots. Changing the voter registration where in some places it used register and vote in the same day. This has been going on since 2009. It is currently being done in 43 states as we speak. I guess it’s better than guessing the number of jelly jeans in a jar that blacks had to do prior to the 1964 Civil Rights Bill.

I don’t know what rules the Republicans are trying to change? Is it the id requirement?
Oh look, more snark. With no point. “I dUNnO WhAt RuLeS ThEY’RE TrYiNg To ChAnGe”. Get off your lazy ass and look them up. That’s what you tell everyone else to do.

And that works against your argument. Duh. The signature verification system actually rejected an accurate (according to you) signature. How does one that's not even close get through and have the vote counted?

In states that have a signature verification system, they all have alternative methods to get your voted counted after a signature is rejected.
It doesn’t work against my argument. I am opposed to mail in voting aside from the military.

The whole 9 yards. You guys are fixated on ID’s. I’m sure that has been done already, since 2009. The voter suppression that I’ve been talking about that they are changing are removing Sunday voting. Black people for decades enjoyed voting after church. I remember as a kid, the old folks would call it “Souls to the Polls”. A lot of blacks would vote absentee. That is being removed or restricted. They are removing ballot boxes, several them they were in the black communities. This past election, Texas had one box per county. Some had to drives long distances to drop off the ballots. Changing the voter registration where in some places it used register and vote in the same day. This has been going on since 2009. It is currently being done in 43 states as we speak. I guess it’s better than guessing the number of jelly jeans in a jar that blacks had to do prior to the 1964 Civil Rights Bill.

Ok, just for arguments sake, voting is eliminated on Sunday and there's no more Souls to the Polls.
Why can't black people vote on Saturday? Is there something in the black rule book that says if they don't get to vote on Sunday, they're not voting at all?

It doesn’t work against my argument. I am opposed to mail in voting aside from the military.
So you're against your 92 year old aunt getting a mail in or absentee ballot?

So if she can't get a ballot and decides against voting person, how is someone going to hijack her vote?

I don't think the Donald is against absentee ballots. He got one for a local election in Florida last week. Keep your beliefs to yourself, he'll trash your chances for that sanitation commissioner job.

Ok, just for arguments sake, voting is eliminated on Sunday and there's no more Souls to the Polls.
Why can't black people vote on Saturday? Is there something in the black rule book that says if they don't get to vote on Sunday, they're not voting at all?
You must be a lawyer because you sure like to argue just to argue. As always you don’t get the point. The point not when they can vote. The point is the reason that they want to remove it. They are taking away Sunday vote for sole purpose of suppressing the black vote. Black people, that mostly vote Democrat, like to vote on Sundays right after church and have been doing so for decades. If they voted Republican, they would leave it alone.

You must be a lawyer because you sure like to argue just to argue. As always you don’t get the point. The point not when they can vote. The point is the reason that they want to remove it. They are taking away Sunday vote for sole purpose of suppressing the black vote. Black people, that mostly vote Democrat, like to vote on Sundays right after church and have been doing so for decades. If they voted Republican, they would leave it alone.

Guess what....life aint fair. You can complain and whine about a change in voting laws, or you can adapt to them.
Regardless of the reason for eliminating voting on Sunday : NFL football, the Sabbath, racism, aliens, the reason doesn't matter, if blacks can't vote on Sunday, do they stop voting?

Again, why can't they vote on Saturday?

Guess what....life aint fair. You can complain and whine about a change in voting laws, or you can adapt to them.
Regardless of the reason for eliminating voting on Sunday : NFL football, the Sabbath, racism, aliens, the reason doesn't matter, if blacks can't vote on Sunday, do they stop voting?

This is.....a really really stupid take. No, life isn’t fair. But now people want to make it LESS fair, for zero reason. Maybe come up with a more relevant stance, because this isn’t it.

I don’t know why I keep going down these rabbit holes with you. You just don’t get it. Blacks have adapted to these changes since 2009 when started this crap. They came out and voted overwhelmingly in 2020 to get that jackass out of office. You still don’t get it. It is racism plain and simple in why they are removing Sunday voting a lot blacks voted then. If they move it Saturday and the repubs study the demographic and find out that they are now voting on Saturday, they will create laws and remove Saturday voting. Low voter turnout have historically helped the repubs. If it wasn’t for the 1964 Civil Rights Act, blacks would still be guessing how many jelly beans in a jar in order to vote. Or have to pass a test. Or pay a poll tax.

Because the demographics are the same in both parties right?

Why don't you sit this one out if you won't bother to think before you post.
What do demographics have to do with this besides bring the enablers into the conversation? You act as if black people aren’t smart enough to figure out how to vote. I can’t believe how insulting you are to the black community. It’s sickening.

I don’t know why I keep going down these rabbit holes with you. You just don’t get it. Blacks have adapted to these changes since 2009 when started this crap. They came out and voted overwhelmingly in 2020 to get that jackass out of office. You still don’t get it. It is racism plain and simple in why they are removing Sunday voting a lot blacks voted then. If they move it Saturday and the repubs study the demographic and find out that they are now voting on Saturday, they will create laws and remove Saturday voting. Low voter turnout have historically helped the repubs. If it wasn’t for the 1964 Civil Rights Act, blacks would still be guessing how many jelly beans in a jar in order to vote. Or have to pass a test. Or pay a poll tax.
Blacks only vote on Sunday? I see many blacks voting on Election Day and at early voting. Why do you give black people so little credit and treat them as if they’re helpless; despicable. I happen to know they are just as capable at doing everything that every other demographic sets their mind out to do.

So you're against your 92 year old aunt getting a mail in or absentee ballot?

So if she can't get a ballot and decides against voting person, how is someone going to hijack her vote?

I don't think the Donald is against absentee ballots. He got one for a local election in Florida last week. Keep your beliefs to yourself, he'll trash your chances for that sanitation commissioner job.
That sanitation commissioner’s income and pension is far great than yours I might add.

Less fair? I’m tired of people like you degrading black people like they are incapable of doing anything.
Yeah I didn’t say that. That it doesn’t bother you that this is happening tells me all I need to know about you, not that you don’t cement your bottom-feeder status with every post.

Reactions: indy35
Blacks only vote on Sunday? I see many blacks voting on Election Day and at early voting. Why do you give black people so little credit and treat them as if they’re helpless; despicable. I happen to know they are just as capable at doing everything that every other demographic sets their mind out to do.
Good gracious. You and bonefish1 can really beat a dead horse to death. Y’all are pretty dense. Y’all get fixated on one thing. When did I say blacks only vote on Sunday. I said that it has been a tradition for black people for decades to vote after church. I’m a black person, how is what I said treating blacks people as being helpless? I participate in the forums to give a black person’s perspective of the topics here. I’m telling you voter suppression is one of the biggest topics on black talk radio right now. It took the time to listen to black talk radio or talk to a black person directly you would know better. When was the last time you actually talked and had a conversation with a blacks person? You are really showing your ignorance with these topics involving black people. You are certainly not the only one in this forum. I guess that is why a take the time and try to educate folks from a black perspective.

Good gracious. You and bonefish1 can really beat a dead horse to death. Y’all are pretty dense. Y’all get fixated on one thing. When did I say blacks only vote on Sunday. I said that it has been a tradition for black people for decades to vote after church. I’m a black person, how is what I said treating blacks people as being helpless? I participate in the forums to give a black person’s perspective of the topics here. I’m telling you voter suppression is one of the biggest topics on black talk radio right now. It took the time to listen to black talk radio or talk to a black person directly you would know better. When was the last time you actually talked and had a conversation with a blacks person? You are really showing your ignorance with these topics involving black people. You are certainly not the only one in this forum. I guess that is why a take the time and try to educate folks from a black perspective.
Of course it’s popular on black radio because they like playing the victim card. I listen to Candace Owens regularly, Charles Payne and others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT