ADVERTISEMENT

Buying a president

Doesn’t sound swampy at all.

Election interference!!!!!!lol.

Is this better or worse than selling out the Jewish State and one of our closest allies to win Michigan and Minnesota?

You cool with Jewish students being blocked from entry on several college campuses. I mean we have video evidence and the offenders are proud of the it. The power they display because they can get away with it. These are blatant civil rights violations and yet the DoE sits by. The DoJ who can track down some 60 year guy who was on the mall on J6 and illegally search his credit card transactions. But a group of Hamas supporting protestors replace the American flag with the Palestinian flag, attack police, deface statutes of George Washington, illegally occupy government buildings? And crickets. And crickets from you. So I'll just assume you support it.

I think it is better for a President to ask Big Oil Companies to endorse and support him for President than to have a President tell Russia, Iran, and Muslim terrorists to send the Biden Crime Famiy money, and he will have a Green New Deal where Germany, China, and other countries will go to their countries for oil, gas, and coal. Thus supporting them to invade other countries and sponsor terrorism.

I wonder how much China gave the Biden Crime Family to endorse the Green New Deal, where China can supply electric car batteries, turbine fans, and other needed Green New Deal parts.

BTW, I am sure our enemies, or, as Biden phrases it, our competitors, are grateful for the foreign aid the Swamp sends them along with friendlier sanctions.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The vibe I'm getting from the comments is the corruption by the Bidens--very bad.
Corruption by Trump--Not so bad, because, you know, Biden is corrupt.

The vibe I'm getting from the comments is the corruption by the Bidens--very bad.
Corruption by Trump--Not so bad, because, you know, Biden is corrupt.
Good point. I think there should be better campaign laws, so corporations cannot buy legislation. However, before we do that, we need to say corporations cannot own media. It seems like corporations own the PACs, the lobbyists, and the media, and thus they control how people vote. For example, can anyone tell me the difference among Bush, Gore, Kerrry, McCain, Romney, Obama, and Clinton? It did not matter who you voted for, the parrot of the corporations got elected. This is why, as an independent, I am so pro Trump. He did things that were common sense for America. Yes, drill baby drill makes America strong and stops wars. If Big Oil wants to endorse Trump to further their greed, I am for it.

• Love
Is this better or worse than selling out the Jewish State and one of our closest allies to win Michigan and Minnesota?

You cool with Jewish students being blocked from entry on several college campuses. I mean we have video evidence and the offenders are proud of the it. The power they display because they can get away with it. These are blatant civil rights violations and yet the DoE sits by. The DoJ who can track down some 60 year guy who was on the mall on J6 and illegally search his credit card transactions. But a group of Hamas supporting protestors replace the American flag with the Palestinian flag, attack police, deface statutes of George Washington, illegally occupy government buildings? And crickets. And crickets from you. So I'll just assume you support it.
We will never know which is worse because you freakin REFUSE to discuss the subject of the thread you posted in. You’re no different that the rest of the MAGA fools here. Your first sentence is changing the subject.

To be clear, as I have posted before, if protesters are breaking the law and interfering with rights of others they should be arrested and judged by the law. That goes for those on college campuses and and on J6.

Just how stupid do you have to be to make those kinds of assumptions? You people are incredibly simple minded. Because I am opposed to trump, I believe in the worst of everything that progressives promote. That’s the depth of your logic.

The protesters are a minute segment of the of the Democratic Party. The vast majority of democrats oppose Hamas. Yes, there are a few members of congress that support them. There are others who voted against aid to Israel because they are legitimately concerned about civilian casualties but still support Israel defending itself. But you just lump them all together with anti trumpers and make your ignorant and uninformed assumptions…….cause your pea brain can’t see nuance and you think there are 10 word solutions to every problem.

By your logic I can ASSUME that the 15 GOP senators and the 21 GOP house members who voted against the aid to Israel are pro Hamas and hate Israel. Easy peasy right? No. I don’t assume that because it’s not true. They had their reasons but still support Israel. You people seem incapable of making those kinds of distinctions because you are so mind fcked on partisanship.

It’s just like the Biden refusal to support the attack on Rafah. I’ve seen three posters LEAP to the conclusion that now Biden doesn’t support Israel. Total BS. Countries have put conditions on military aid sine the beginning of time. That attitude shows a fundamental lack of understanding of the situation. Hamas is not going to be destroyed in Gaza…….even if you make it into a parking lot like bonehead suggests. You think that’s the answer? When does Israel win?

The climate laws need to be removed anyway. They are garbage and harmful. I don't like this action, but it would be a move in the right direction if we get rid of that shit.

We will never know which is worse because you freakin REFUSE to discuss the subject of the thread you posted in. You’re no different that the rest of the MAGA fools here. Your first sentence is changing the subject.

To be clear, as I have posted before, if protesters are breaking the law and interfering with rights of others they should be arrested and judged by the law. That goes for those on college campuses and and on J6.

Just how stupid do you have to be to make those kinds of assumptions? You people are incredibly simple minded. Because I am opposed to trump, I believe in the worst of everything that progressives promote. That’s the depth of your logic.

The protesters are a minute segment of the of the Democratic Party. The vast majority of democrats oppose Hamas. Yes, there are a few members of congress that support them. There are others who voted against aid to Israel because they are legitimately concerned about civilian casualties but still support Israel defending itself. But you just lump them all together with anti trumpers and make your ignorant and uninformed assumptions…….cause your pea brain can’t see nuance and you think there are 10 word solutions to every problem.

By your logic I can ASSUME that the 15 GOP senators and the 21 GOP house members who voted against the aid to Israel are pro Hamas and hate Israel. Easy peasy right? No. I don’t assume that because it’s not true. They had their reasons but still support Israel. You people seem incapable of making those kinds of distinctions because you are so mind fcked on partisanship.

It’s just like the Biden refusal to support the attack on Rafah. I’ve seen three posters LEAP to the conclusion that now Biden doesn’t support Israel. Total BS. Countries have put conditions on military aid sine the beginning of time. That attitude shows a fundamental lack of understanding of the situation. Hamas is not going to be destroyed in Gaza…….even if you make it into a parking lot like bonehead suggests. You think that’s the answer? When does Israel win?
Biden doesn't support Israel because he is in full appeasement mode with Iran.

Biden doesn't support Israel because he is in full appeasement mode with Iran.
That’s our boy Biden. His administration has no problem giving aid to Iraq, Iran, Yemen, and Palestine that support Hamas. They are all about supporting our enemies, but turn their back on friends and allies.

That was pretty close to a ten word answer to a complex problem. 13 is pretty good.
It's pretty simple isn't it.
Since you can't understand 13 words stung together I'll give you 10.

Quit funding the #1 sponsor of terrorists in the world.

Our Commander in chief can't comprehend 10 words strung together that would solve the problem.

Do us a favor and count how many votes Trump “buys” compared to Biden and his college debt forgiveness. Biden is using taxpayer money to fund his vote purchases.

It's pretty simple isn't it.
Since you can't understand 13 words stung together I'll give you 10.

Quit funding the #1 sponsor of terrorists in the world.

Our Commander in chief can't comprehend 10 words strung together that would solve the problem.

We got 5 hostages back. Seems like a bad deal to me but there are no good deals with Iran. Only varying degrees of bad ones……..and I’m not a family member of one of the hostages.

There’s also the whole nuclear problem. That affects everything we do with Iran. Obviously the pubs and the dems have a different approach to that problem. But neither approach worked with NK and are unlikely to work with Iran.

The majority of Iranian citizens oppose their Islamic government and would prefer democracy. Since the only way, short of a war, to change the government is to have another revolution, not pissing them off and driving them back to the government would seem to be a good policy. You see how it’s more complex than 10 word answers.

Have you watched trump speak without a teleprompter? Or even with one? He’s no better.

Do us a favor and count how many votes Trump “buys” compared to Biden and his college debt forgiveness. Biden is using taxpayer money to fund his vote purchases.
Trump isn’t buying votes. He’s doing it for cash. Big surprise huh?

You mean politicians make policy to get votes? I did not know that.

And btw, I have said before I oppose the college loan bailout.

• Haha

Hold your president accountable for his bail outs and inflation

I would suggest that a majority of democrats support the protesters based upon polls. Israel is an oppressor and the Palestinians are the oppressed. That’s the new progressive Democratic Party. JFC the Teamsters released a statement in support of the protesters. Sure the membership doesn’t support that. But leadership knows the line. And where does the funding come from for these groups. Oddly major Biden donors. Wow crazy how people like me knew this for a long time. People like you don’t. Cough cough Soros. Can’t wait for the convention.

You can call me MAGA all you want since I am not. I told you what I stand for and Trump just happens to align with it much if it. But I don’t put my faith in people I put my faith in policy. The policy you support is destroying the country. Teach us more about how federal tax dollars aren’t going to support the migrants. Remember that several billions ago. How about those lockdowns and vax mandates you supported? Was it MAGA to oppose destroying people’s lives and livelihoods? Guess I’ll need a red cap.

But hey. You talked about diplomacy is leadership in a reference why Biden is your choice. When is he gonna be diploma-ing back our 5 non-WNBA hostages held by Hamas?

Biden isn’t making policy he is illegally erasing contractual obligations and using the Treasury to do so in the area of over $150 billion. All spending bills must originate in the House (I sent you a free membership to School House Rock did you not use it?) and the SCOTUS agrees with me . So dud Biden and Pelosi who both said he lacks authority….until the polls got upside down.

You know who spends 150 billion despite the Supreme Court saying you can’t? An authoritarian ruler who cares little for democracy. Wouldn’t you agree?

Last edited:
  • Love
We got 5 hostages back. Seems like a bad deal to me but there are no good deals with Iran. Only varying degrees of bad ones……..and I’m not a family member of one of the hostages.

There’s also the whole nuclear problem. That affects everything we do with Iran. Obviously the pubs and the dems have a different approach to that problem. But neither approach worked with NK and are unlikely to work with Iran.

The majority of Iranian citizens oppose their Islamic government and would prefer democracy. Since the only way, short of a war, to change the government is to have another revolution, not pissing them off and driving them back to the government would seem to be a good policy. You see how it’s more complex than 10 word answers.

Have you watched trump speak without a teleprompter? Or even with one? He’s no better.
Thank you for bringing up NK. Yes, Obama said that his greatest fear was NK starting WWIII. And soon afterwards, the media propaganda was speculating that Trump and Kim Jong-un would soon start WWIII. Trump met with Kim, which everyone in the media was saying was a big no. Soon after, Kim stopped his missile testing and did so for several months. When he restarted, I did not hear where it was provoking Guam or Japan, and even though the media refers to this as a failure, since it is hardly spoken of today, I consider that a win,

However, bigger wins are that he got back hostages from NK. This surprised me, because Obama had set the stage for paying N Korea millions for hostages. And even though this was a terrible precedent, I have to admit it was better than when Obama traded six high ranking terrorist leaders for an Army deserter.

And please, let's not forget that Trump negotiated and got back our Korean War Remains after over sixty years of US Presidents begging for them.

And again,let me remind you that Iran was too poor to fund any Islamic terrorism during the war years, because Trump controlled them through his TOUGH sanctions, and by making the US energy independent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT