ADVERTISEMENT

Why do the Republicans want to stop blacks from voting?

Ahh, now we’re at the point where you come onto an anonymous message board to brag that you make soooo much money and a) I’m supposed to be impressed and b) I’m supposed to believe you.

Save it, dead beat. No one believes you, and you’re not nearly as important as you think you are.
If he actually has anyone working for him you know he's that boss that everyone is nice to when they are around but doesn't have any respect for when they aren't. Meanwhile, Sophie is walking around fist bumping everybody thinking he's the coolest. It's comical.

Ahh, now we’re at the point where you come onto an anonymous message board to brag that you make soooo much money and a) I’m supposed to be impressed and b) I’m supposed to believe you.

Save it, dead beat. No one believes you, and you’re not nearly as important as you think you are.
If you only knew who I was...

If you only knew who I was...
Lol. Keep trying. Maybe one time my give a fukk meter will turn on. The surest sign of a loser is when said loser posts stuff on an anonymous message board bragging that they’re better than someone else. Funny stuff. Keep it up! Great entertainment.

Lol. Keep trying. Maybe one time my give a fukk meter will turn on. The surest sign of a loser is when said loser posts stuff on an anonymous message board bragging that they’re better than someone else. Funny stuff. Keep it up! Great entertainment.
It’s quite obvious. Keep working...time for another cup of joe before my morning run.

Actually, I believe him.

You should sack up and post who you are. Then we could all bow down to your greatness and beg to work at your dump of a company.

Unfortunately, if Sophie1970 posted their true identity, the libs and lefties would go into full on cancel culture mode, mobilizing an effort to ostracize him/her from society, make their employer aware, etc.
That's how you snowflakes operate these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT