ADVERTISEMENT

Why do the Republicans want to stop blacks from voting?

I'm not talking about hiring minorities. Thanks to the 1964 Civil Rights Act, you have to. I'm talking about your personal life. Do you think about racism going to the grocery store, bank, driving down the street etc.?
When I was growing up I lived in the hood next to the Indiana State Fairgrounds. I thought about racism every day as we had two vehicle stolen multiple cars broken into and were the only white people in the neighborhood. When my younger sister would come home from school she would have to beep the horn if it was at night in order for my mom to watch her walk to our back door as we we’re called many things being in an all black neighborhood as a white family. Trust me, your racism goes both ways because I lived it for 18 years.

You are avoiding the question. Do you think about racism when going to the grocery store, bank, driving down the street etc.?
No, because I don’t have a complex and have not been brainwashed like you. I do think about racism though when I am stopping at a gas station in an all black neighborhood and I am yelled to get the hell out. So yes it does go both ways.

You are avoiding the question. Do you think about racism when going to the grocery store, bank, driving down the street etc.?
Additionally, BNI As I said before if you weren’t so brainwashed to believe that everybody is a racist you wouldn’t think about racism when you go to the bank, grocery store or gas station. I can’t help your complex but you can buy understanding that what you are fed on your urban radio and by the media is not accurate. As long as you continue to be told and actually believe that every white person out there is racist you are going to be F’d For life.

I'm not talking about hiring minorities. Thanks to the 1964 Civil Rights Act, you have to. I'm talking about your personal life. Do you think about racism going to the grocery store, bank, driving down the street etc.?
Wait until I tell my black employees that the only reason I hired them was because of the 1964 civil rights act according to BNI boiler. They will laugh your ass off of this board.

No, because I don’t have a complex and have not been brainwashed like you. I do think about racism though when I am stopping at a gas station in an all black neighborhood and I am yelled to get the hell out. So yes it does go both ways.
Believe me, neighborhoods like that don’t discriminate. I don’t go to neighborhoods like around here. Anyhow, please stop saying brainwashed. I get if you ask your black employees if they think about racism when they go about their daily lives, I bet you most if not all will say yeah.

After 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, and over 50 years of Jim Crow’s more sophisticated cousin, James Crow Esquire you will have to understand by most black people are more tuned to the racism issue. It is not about being brainwashed. There is history that calibrates our antennae if you will. You and others just remember just you may not see it or experience it does not mean that exist. You all have have more empathy towards those that have seen and/or experienced it. I believe your story about going into that black neighborhood and being called names. I could have said that you were full of crap for sharing that story like you guys do to me when I call out racist stuff but I did not.

Last edited:
Literally no one believes you employ anyone but white middle aged men, if you employ anyone at all, which is dubious at best.
Literally? That must be the favorite misused word of those who blurt out the first thought the pops into their groupthink-conditioned minds.

I believe her.

Reactions: Sophie1970
You are absolutely incredible. I don’t have to hire a single minority if I don’t want to. I choose to because they have earned it. If you are that demented to think about racism that much you need to see a psychologist. Somebody has absolutely given you a complex and I have a feeling it’s your urban radio and the other puppets you listen to. You need to get a life. You will never amount to anything if you continue to think that way and your life will be as miserable as it currently sounds.
His life doesn't sound miserable to me...but pretty good because he went to school and then went to work.

Literally? That must be the favorite misused word of those who blurt out the first thought the pops into their groupthink-conditioned minds.

I believe her.
Ah yes, a devout regurgitator of Fox News accusing someone else of group think. That’s rich.

Also, Sophie’s a dude. It’s not surprising you would believe his drivel. Terrible protects terrible.

Ah yes, a devout regurgitator of Fox News accusing someone else of group think. That’s rich.

Also, Sophie’s a dude. It’s not surprising you would believe his drivel. Terrible protects terrible.
Yes, I was literally accusing you of groupthink, in a proper usage of 'literally' for your elucidation, if that is possible.

Fine with me if Sophie is a 'dude' or otherwise, but how do you know that - and why does it matter?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Believe me, neighborhoods like that don’t discriminate. I don’t go to neighborhoods like around here. Anyhow, please stop saying brainwashed. I get if you ask your black employees if they think about racism when they go about their daily lives, I bet you most if not all will say yeah.

After 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, and over 50 years of Jim Crow’s more sophisticated cousin, James Crow Esquire you will have to understand by most black people are more tuned to the racism issue. It is not about being brainwashed. There is history that calibrates our antennae if you will. You and others just remember just you may not see it or experience it does not mean that exist. You all have have more empathy towards those that have seen and/or experienced it. I believe your story about going into that black neighborhood and being called names. I could have said that you were full of crap for sharing that story like you guys do to me when I call out racist stuff but I did not.
I told my black employees what you said about them and the only reason they were hired. LOL, they called you a Gumbo/Sambo at they same time. It was hilarious. I told them that’s what you call all other successful black people and here they say you’re one. I started laughing my ass off and they couldn’t understand why. Then I showed them your posts and they started laughing too. You’ve become a joke now. Keep staying brainwashed, you’re whole life is going to be miserable, unfortunately.

Literally no one believes you employ anyone but white middle aged men, if you employ anyone at all, which is dubious at best.
That’s why you’re an employee and not an employer. You don’t have what it takes. You couldn’t work for me. Enjoy life punching the time clock.

Reactions: SKYDOG

What do you mean "do you think about racism?"
In what context?
Are you asking if during my daily interactions do I treat black people differently than white people?

The only thing I think about in regards to racism is how sick I am of libs and lefties trying to shove it down our throats.

Last edited:

Do you think about racism more now than you did, say..8 years ago?
Do you think it has anything to do with how the liberal media portrays race in America?
Do you think more Democrats believe racism to be a problem than Republicans? Why?

That’s why you’re an employee and not an employer. You don’t have what it takes. You couldn’t work for me. Enjoy life punching the time clock.
You’re right, I wouldn’t work for you. I have standards, with one of them being I don’t work for assholes. But that’s just me.

You’re right, I wouldn’t work for you. I have standards, with one of them being I don’t work for assholes. But that’s just me.

You sound like the type of person who's parents might call your boss to complain if you got a bad review at work.

Last edited:
Has anyone stopped BNI from voting yet? This thread is getting awfully long and I'd expect evil whites to be more resourceful...lol

Reactions: fish bowl
Has anyone stopped BNI from voting yet? This thread is getting awfully long and I'd expect evil whites to be more resourceful...lol

No, but I heard someone wouldn't let him merge onto the highway last week and BNI blamed it on him being black and the other driver being a racist.

What do you mean "do you think about racism?"
In what context?
Are you asking if during my daily interactions do I treat black people differently than white people?

The only thing I think about in regards to racism is how sick I am of libs and lefties trying to shove it down our throats.
No, I’m talking about in your own daily comings and goings do you think about racism perhaps against you? Not how you treat anyone.

Do you think about racism more now than you did, say..8 years ago?
Do you think it has anything to do with how the liberal media portrays race in America?
Do you think more Democrats believe racism to be a problem than Republicans? Why?
As a black person in America, we think about quite a bit since childhood. We don’t need to be reminded by the media about racism. Can’t speak for the liberals.

There is no question that the Dems believe that racism to be a problem than the repubs. It is the repubs perpetrating it with the 250 voter suppression laws in 43 states. The Dems show more compassion when it comes to race.

As far as the media, I think they are just calling it as they see it. For example, the Atlanta killing at the spas. The Asians are saying it is race related. CNN and others Faux News and conservative radio are not. The conservatives, like the folks on the board don’t acknowledge racism. It seems like if there is no cross burning or someone hanging from a rope, it is not racism.

No, I’m talking about in your own daily comings and goings do you think about racism perhaps against you? Not how you treat anyone.

That might be part of your problem man. You're so programmed to believe that anything that happens to you is because of your skin color and racism that you're actively looking for it every day.
Guess what? Bad $hit happens. You know what to blame it on: $hit happens!

Now, the next time you go to a restaurant and the manager won't seat you because you're black, call me and I'll come make a visit to that restaurant with you.

You are absolutely incredible. I don’t have to hire a single minority if I don’t want to. I choose to because they have earned it. If you are that demented to think about racism that much you need to see a psychologist. Somebody has absolutely given you a complex and I have a feeling it’s your urban radio and the other puppets you listen to. You need to get a life. You will never amount to anything if you continue to think that way and your life will be as miserable as it currently sounds.
That might be part of your problem man. You're so programmed to believe that anything that happens to you is because of your skin color and racism that you're actively looking for it every day.
Guess what? Bad $hit happens. You know what to blame it on: $hit happens!

Now, the next time you go to a restaurant and the manager won't seat you because you're black, call me and I'll come make a visit to that restaurant with you.
Well, do you or don't think about racism during your comings and goings? You did not answer the question.

No, I don't. But I also wouldn't walk through Englewood alone at night because I'd probably be targeted.
Is that racist?
You don’t think about it because of your white privilege. That is a perfect example of it.

As far as Englewood, you wouldn’t be targeted because you are white. You would be targeted for being foolish enough to walk through that neighborhood. I don’t go into neighborhoods like that. The gangsters in those neighborhoods don’t discriminate. You would actually survive walking through there more than I would. White folks go to those neighborhoods all the time to get drugs. Been like that for years.

You don’t think about it because of your white privilege. That is a perfect example of it.

As far as Englewood, you wouldn’t be targeted because you are white. You would be targeted for being foolish enough to walk through that neighborhood. I don’t go into neighborhoods like that. The gangsters in those neighborhoods don’t discriminate. You would actually survive walking through there more than I would. White folks go to those neighborhoods all the time to get drugs. Been like that for years.

I don't think about it because I'm to actively seeking it out and looking for opportunities to label something at racism.

You want to know what I think about race now that I wouldn't thought about 10-4-even 2 years ago:
Watching the national news and seeing the video of the spring breakers clashing with police in Miami, guess what I noticed?

White privilege it is not. The inferiority complex you have it is.

That’s a quite racist take.

That there are black people who don't believe and subscribe to the victimhood mentality fed to them by libs, lefties and dems. They're just gumbos and sambos.
What did I say that constitutes victimhood or Gumbos/Sambos?

Is that how you talk to your “employees”? Lmao. Jesus I can’t even type it without laughing. You’re as much a boss as I am a nun. Thanks for the laugh!
Only when they get out of line. We aren’t a snowflake shop. I’d be willing to bet that I make more in one year than you have saved your entire life. There’s no question.

Only when they get out of line. We aren’t a snowflake shop. I’d be willing to bet that I make more in one year than you have saved your entire life. There’s no question.
Ahh, now we’re at the point where you come onto an anonymous message board to brag that you make soooo much money and a) I’m supposed to be impressed and b) I’m supposed to believe you.

Save it, dead beat. No one believes you, and you’re not nearly as important as you think you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT