ADVERTISEMENT

So we need to fix the border.

My sister lives in Europe, and she has sent me things about Trump that she hates, and I sent the facts. As a matter of fact, I thought Trump running was a PR stunt. He would call in News shows and give his opinion, and then the News would advertise that they had an exclusive interview with Trump. So I listened, and it was common sense. I then heard the NBC, ABC, and CBS political analysts tell me a warped version of what Trump said. I worked on Madison Avenue, and I knew for a fact that they were doing all they could to get rid of him. I therefore became more and more involved. It is funny that the conspiracy theories that I formed became facts. BTW, the Ellsberg Papers confirmed many of my political conspiracy theories. I stopped getting so involved in politics and even voted for Obama, praying he would bring hope and change. I was a Civl Rights Leader, and Trump if you do your research, you will see that Trump did much more for blacks than Obama. Unfortunately, thinking critically is not taught as well any more.

If the guy forming the conspiracy theories squints hard enough, that's exactly how it works.

Every single time.

The joys of unions...likely only way around them. In my business this happened in Illinois where all were fired in my career, and just over 20% were rehired. So I speak from actual experience.

FAFSA can be absorbed by consolidation.

Financial chaos of bloated bureaucrats in these agencies creating work is what we have now.
I've lived in two states recently. One has unions, the other doesn't. Guess which state has higher teacher pay? Guess which state has better retention for teachers (and therefore more competent teachers)? Guess which state has better outcomes for students?

My sister lives in Europe, and she has sent me things about Trump that she hates, and I sent the facts. As a matter of fact, I thought Trump running was a PR stunt. He would call in News shows and give his opinion, and then the News would advertise that they had an exclusive interview with Trump. So I listened, and it was common sense. I then heard the NBC, ABC, and CBS political analysts tell me a warped version of what Trump said. I worked on Madison Avenue, and I know how they all talk among themselves, and I knew for a fact that they were doing all they could to get rid of him. I therefore became more and more involved. It is funny that the conspiracy theories that I formed became facts. BTW, the Ellsberg Papers confirmed many of my political conspiracy theories. I stopped getting so involved in politics and even voted for Obama, praying he would bring hope and change. I was a Civl Rights Leader, and Trump if you do your research, you will see that Trump did much more for blacks than Obama. Unfortunately, thinking critically is not taught as well any more.
Uh oh. So what did Chump do more for blacks than Obama?

I've lived in two states recently. One has unions, the other doesn't. Guess which state has higher teacher pay? Guess which state has better retention for teachers (and therefore more competent teachers)? Guess which state has better outcomes for students?

The theoretical BS discussion above was how to reduce the Govt Agencies knowing that they are Unionized. Thus a relevant question is ....

Guess which states underperforming teachers are harder to fire, union or non-union?

An attempted insurrection.

They don’t get positive credit for being conspiracy theory idiots who were bad at it.
If an insurrection is an organized attempt to overthrow the gov, there was nothing organized about Jan.6 - except the role of government employees, which has been covered up.

Yes it was. It was tax breaks for the rich.
Curious if you've seen that commercial during Big10 games with a group of black dancers doing a step dance and where the voiceover, presumably a black female, says something to the effect of some % of black Americans don't have any savings or retirement or something like that.

What is the message being conveyed and who's the target market?

Reactions: tjreese
If an insurrection is an organized attempt to overthrow the gov, there was nothing organized about Jan.6 - except the role of government employees, which has been covered up.
  1. You are sure that there was a coverup because... you cannot see one? Gotcha chief. That's some 100% purest form conspiracy theory as there ever can be. Are you also sure that Elvis is alive but in hiding because you can't see him hanging out anymore?
  2. You are conveniently ignoring the multi-defendant Seditious CONSPIRACY convictions of the leadership of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, and the conspiracy indictments of Trump and his associates.

Last edited:
Curious if you've seen that commercial during Big10 games with a group of black dancers doing a step dance and where the voiceover, presumably a black female, says something to the effect of some % of black Americans don't have any savings or retirement or something like that.

Makes me wonder what % of other ethnicities also don't have enough for savings or retirement. It's an incredibly cringe-worthy commercial. Yuck.

Makes me wonder what % of other ethnicities also don't have enough for savings or retirement. It's an incredibly cringe-worthy commercial. Yuck.

My wife said, what the heck??, and pointed the commercial out to me because we have some $ in TIAA.

I laughed as the % of people not ready for retirement has nothing to do with skin color. From the families I have worked with, broke and unprepared goes across all skin colors. Hard to imagine the woke wannabe folks that thought that was a great commercial. Lol

I also told her that where you retire is a bigger factor than people realize.....besides the obvious need to save.

So, what does that commercial have to do with Chump and tax breaks for the rich?

If you are trying to say that an insurrection is organized event. The Oxford definition of an insurrection does not say so.

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.

If you are trying to say that an insurrection is organized event. The Oxford definition of an insurrection does not say so.

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

And other defs say it is.

But since you seem to agree Jan 6 was not organized, how was it any different from BLM riots that burned down a police station in Minny or tried to attack a federal building in Portland, per the definition you just posted from Oxford.

Reactions: SKYDOG
  1. You are sure that there was a coverup because... you cannot see one? Gotcha chief. That's some 100% purest form conspiracy theory as there ever can be. Are you also sure that Elvis is alive but in hiding because you can't see him hanging out anymore?
  2. You are conveniently ignoring the multi-defendant Seditious CONSPIRACY convictions of the leadership of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, and the conspiracy indictments of Trump and his associates.
We already discussed this in a lengthy (on your part) exchange in which you tried to convince us that the DOJ could be counted on to provide all the evidence of the government's role on Jan 6 for the individual trials because "the trial rules require it."

As if a politically motivated and proven-corrupt DOJ could be counted on to follow the rules.

We already discussed this in a lengthy (on your part) exchange in which you tried to convince us that the DOJ could be counted on to provide all the evidence of the government's role on Jan 6 for the individual trials because "the trial rules require it."

As if a politically motivated and proven-corrupt DOJ could be counted on to follow the rules.
In other words, anytime you don’t know what’s going on you’re confident a conspiracy theory is the answer.

So, what does that commercial have to do with Chump and tax breaks for the rich?
I wasn't looking at it from that perspective.
But, since you're the voice of Black America around here, I was curious what your thoughts were on the commercial and it's message/target audience.

In other words, anytime you don’t know what’s going on you’re confident a conspiracy theory is the answer.
In other, smarter words, anytime a government entity has proven itself to be politically motivated and corrupt, I don't naively trust that entity.

And other defs say it is.

But since you seem to agree Jan 6 was not organized, how was it any different from BLM riots that burned down a police station in Minny or tried to attack a federal building in Portland, per the definition you just posted from Oxford.
The difference is that the deplorables attacked the Capitol Building while the Congress and Senate were in session. Plus the VP was there to constitutionally certify the 2020 election. Almost 150 cops injured by any weapons that the deplorables could find. These folks also threatened the lives of the US government officials yelling "Hang Mike Pence". For the sole purpose of stopping Pence, the VP from certifying the votes. The so-called BLM riots did not involve halting a constitutional process.

Uh oh. So what did Chump do more for blacks than Obama?
I hope you realize that I am here hoping that people have an open mind and are open to facts about why we need Trump to be President. If you are going to make fun of whom I consider the greatest President in my lifetime, then I consider you a nut. I am not sure what your affiliation is with BNI, but you should reflect on Givers Gain and a Lifetime of Learning before responding.

• Haha
Reactions: rezzerfly
I wasn't looking at it from that perspective.
But, since you're the voice of Black America around here, I was curious what your thoughts were on the commercial and it's message/target audience.
Anytime there is encouragement to save more for retirement is a good thing.
That commercial reminded me of the many step shows that I attended given by the black fraternities and sororities while at Purdue.

I hope you realize that I am here hoping that people have an open mind and are open to facts about why we need Trump to be President. If you are going to make fun of whom I consider the greatest President in my lifetime, then I consider you a nut. I am not sure what your affiliation is with BNI, but you should reflect on Givers Gain and a Lifetime of Learning before responding.
You're a nut if you think Chump is the greatest president of all time. I am now convinced that you are in this crazy MAGA cult. You and Boilermaker03 need to get out while you can. Please get some intervention before you'll be moving to a jungle in South America drinking Flav-Or-Aid.

The difference is that the deplorables attacked the Capitol Building while the Congress and Senate were in session. Plus the VP was there to constitutionally certify the 2020 election. Almost 150 cops injured by any weapons that the deplorables could find. These folks also threatened the lives of the US government officials yelling "Hang Mike Pence". For the sole purpose of stopping Pence, the VP from certifying the votes. The so-called BLM riots did not involve halting a constitutional process.
By the definition you posted, there is no difference:

Are you backpedaling from that definition?

You're a nut if you think Chump is the greatest president of all time. I am now convinced that you are in this crazy MAGA cult. You and Boilermaker03 need to get out while you can. Please get some intervention before you'll be moving to a jungle in South America drinking Flav-Or-Aid.
I believe that unlike some true MAGA believers here, the “media expert” posts are so ridiculous that they may be by a troll to deliberately make Trumpers seem even stupider and more attached to conspiracy theories than thought possible.

I believe that unlike some true MAGA believers here, the “media expert” posts are so ridiculous that they may be by a troll to deliberately make Trumpers seem even stupider and more attached to conspiracy theories than thought possible.
I have had a similar thought about you and Uncle bni, but it is hard for you two to make knee-jerk libs and wokes sound any dumber than they already do - despite all your efforts. I know you will keep trying.

By the definition you posted, there is no difference:

Are you backpedaling from that definition?
I know for sure that Jan 6 was an insurrection, insurrection attempt at best. If you want to deflect and include the so-called BLM riots as an insurrection, knock yourself out.

I have had a similar thought about you and Uncle bni, but it is hard for you two to make knee-jerk libs and wokes sound any dumber than they already do - despite all your efforts. I know you will keep trying.
@Diverting. You sound sad and triggered and angry. To become a better you, you should follow these simple guidelines:

• Let's Be Judicious with the name calling.
  • Let's Bring Justice.
  • Lousy Bad Jealousy? Sure that happens, but
  • Let's Bring Joy.

Trump is the 2nd worse President of my long lifetime. Only Obama was worse by a mile as his debt programs were bigger & then still continue today via Obamacare.

Both heaped mountains of debt on America and Obama acolites continue the do the same today under inflationary Biden who doesn't know what is going on.

Nothing they did for America will ever be greater than the evil of debt BOTH put our once great country in.

@Diverting. You sound sad and triggered and angry.
Not triggered and angry, but certainly sad for this forum that following your dramatic and self-righteous announcement that you were leaving the forum, you crawled back just a few days later and have stayed.

Trump is the 2nd worse President of my long lifetime. Only Obama was worse by a mile as his debt programs were bigger & then still continue today via Obamacare.

Both heaped mountains of debt on America and Obama acolites continue the do the same today under inflationary Biden who doesn't know what is going on.

Nothing they did for America will ever be greater than the evil of debt BOTH put our once great country in.
You were born after LBJ and Vietnam?

I know for sure that Jan 6 was an insurrection, insurrection attempt at best. If you want to deflect and include the so-called BLM riots as an insurrection, knock yourself out.
You say you know "for sure" that Jan 6 was an insurrection or an attempt. If you know for sure, which was it?

I simply said that by the definition you provided, the two BLM riots (and probably more) were insurrections. No deflecting about it. You provided the definition.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Hoosier fan describes you well as an IU graduate or attendee. I have brought many facts to the table, and your reaction is to call the one about Bill Gates a conspiracy theory, because that is what you read. I will accept that answer, even though it shows no critical thinking skills from you. You are entitled to your opinion.

Five facts that you cannot dispute are:

1. Inflation was around 1% under Trump.
2. Trump orchestrated the Abrahamic Peace Accords.
3. The border was much better secured under Trump.
4. Trump passed the toughest criminal reform bill.
5. Trump established Opportunity Zones with his tax cuts in 2017.

@Diverting. You sound sad and triggered and angry. To become a better you, you should follow these simple guidelines:

• Let's Be Judicious with the name calling.
  • Let's Bring Justice.
  • Lousy Bad Jealousy? Sure that happens, but
  • Let's Bring Joy.

Not triggered and angry, but certainly sad for this forum that following your dramatic and self-righteous announcement that you were leaving the forum, you crawled back just a few days later and have stayed.
Glad you're not triggered or angry. That leaves sad. Don't be sad!

Love Being Jolly!

No, but as you can read, national debt is my sole criteria in judging these Presidents. A criteria that will be come important to all when - unfortunately it's too late.
That’s foolish to judge a president solely on the national debt. So where does Reagan rank on your scale?

No, but as you can read, national debt is my sole criteria in judging these Presidents. A criteria that will be come important to all when - unfortunately it's too late.
So, according to your criteria, Clinton was one of the best. Correct?

Man....it's almost like the Republicans are trying to give the election to the Dems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT