ADVERTISEMENT

Racist comments = Republicans disappear

"I can't be racist because I have a non-white friend."

Your understanding of racism is incredibly juvenile.

Grow up.

And yours is incredibly misguided and naive. Try thinking for yourself, it’ll make a big difference.

So tell me, if Trump has all these black supporters, how can he possibly be a racist?
Why would black people support him?
Is he a part time racist?
His black supporters don't think he's a racist. Or they think he says racist things but that isn't as important to them as the economy.
There are women that think he's a misogynist for his past statements and actions. Others don't see it that way and support him.
Black people can have different positions on race just like women can have different positions on misogyny.
You have some peculiar takes.

3,000,000 liberal morons in California.
On the other hand, how about the 3,000,000 mouth-breathing, 4th-grade educated, cousin-dating , Trump-loving goobers spread all over the entire 50 states that could have given DJT the popular vote win had they not been glued to the Hee Haw Marathon on tv ??

Reactions: indy35
On the other hand, how about the 3,000,000 mouth-breathing, 4th-grade educated, cousin-dating , Trump-loving goobers spread all over the entire 50 states that could have given DJT the popular vote win had they not been glued to the Hee Haw Marathon on tv ??

And there you have it...why Trump is YOUR President. The Republican Party thanks you.

3,000,000 liberal morons in California.
Was this post supposed to offend me or something? I'm not liberal. I'm not a moron. I didn't vote for Hillary. Hell, I'm not even presently in California. Otherwise, your opinion is noted for whatever it's worth... which isn't much.

And there you have it...why Trump is YOUR President. The Republican Party thanks you.
Thanks me for what ??? 2,900,000 more votes for DJT's opponent; Arithmetic of Electoral College sent him to Washington. How did I help ??

People can play this crap down all they want, but red flags should be waving. Einsatzgruppen came with the invasion of Poland, 6/7 years after Hitler assumed power, Auschwitz started killing 9 years after. in the years before that it was none stop harassment and rhetoric solely for political gain.

Will the we become 1939-1945 Germany, probably not, I hope not. But this bull sh!t should trouble thinking people, should make them stand up and say enough, because this current racist nonsense has no rationale other than anger, and when people can so easily and swiftly rationalize Charlottesville, what is seen at the border, Muslim bans, these attacks by the POTUS on members of Congress, "send her back" chants... it's an anger can't be sated.

You really are a peach.....um, excuse me...the peach pit.

You really are a peach.....um, excuse me...the peach pit.
My post was a reply to Bonefish1's pleasantry about " 3,000,000 liberal morons."
I'm a peach pit ?? An absolutely WITHERING rejoinder, my good man, I must say, did your developmentally challenged nephew come up with that one ??

Was this post supposed to offend me or something? I'm not liberal. I'm not a moron. I didn't vote for Hillary. Hell, I'm not even presently in California. Otherwise, your opinion is noted for whatever it's worth... which isn't much.

No, wasn’t directed to you. I was simply stating why Trump didn’t win the popular vote (and why Dems are hell bent on giving illegal immigrants voting rights).

No, wasn’t directed to you. I was simply stating why Trump didn’t win the popular vote (and why Dems are hell bent on giving illegal immigrants voting rights).
NO, NO, NO !! Voting rights for illegal immigrants ?? Jesus. Where in the name of God to you get this horse___t ??

In the 2016 Presidential election, Donald Trump got 62,979,636 votes
Hillary Clinton got 65,844,610 votes
65,844,610 is A LARGER NUMBER than 62,979,636

H. Clinton , therefore won the popular vote in 2016
Why ?? All 128,000,000+ had their own reasons.

That racist meanie!!
RTS10OZG-1024x683.jpg

black-trump-approval-009-01-e1533415618755.jpg

Black-conservatives-MAGA-hats.jpg
How many blacks feel like this guy?

NO, NO, NO !! Voting rights for illegal immigrants ?? Jesus. Where in the name of God to you get this horse___t ??

In the 2016 Presidential election, Donald Trump got 62,979,636 votes
Hillary Clinton got 65,844,610 votes
65,844,610 is A LARGER NUMBER than 62,979,636

H. Clinton , therefore won the popular vote in 2016
Why ?? All 128,000,000+ had their own reasons.

Thank God for the electoral college.
And if you don't think dems want to give illegal immigrants the right to vote, then you haven't been listening to your dem heros closely enough.

Probably as many as this guy......
Oh yeah, and that meanie racist Trump...you know he's talking to the Swedish PM about getting A$AP, a black American rapper out of a Swedish jail.

kanye-west-hugs-trump.jpg
Posting a picture of Trump with a black guy is one of the dumbest things anyone on this board has done. That means nothing at all.

Reactions: miksta
Posting a picture of Trump with a black guy is one of the dumbest things anyone on this board has done. That means nothing at all.

Well, I think it would mean that he's not a racist. Otherwise, why would he be hugging a black man and talking to foreign leaders on behalf of another black man? Or having a growing base of blacks supporters or have rising approval ratings rising among black voters?
Oh, and don't forget his criminal justice reform legislation that overwhelmingly will benefit black Americans.
Darn that President Trump! That racist meanie.

And if you don't think dems want to give illegal immigrants the right to vote, then you haven't been listening to your dem heros closely enough.
1) If you're defining dems as the extreme, EXTREME left vestige of the party, you could be right. But y'know Bf, it might help someone like you for someone to post THIS WEEK's 50 most mind-boggling pieces of crap from the far, far right. Waste of time ? Right. But a reminder of what "fringe" means in American politics.
2) Neither the far left/right on the spectrum are anywhere near hero status for me, personally.

1) If you're defining dems as the extreme, EXTREME left vestige of the party, you could be right. But y'know Bf, it might help someone like you for someone to post THIS WEEK's 50 most mind-boggling pieces of crap from the far, far right. Waste of time ? Right. But a reminder of what "fringe" means in American politics.
2) Neither the far left/right on the spectrum are anywhere near hero status for me, personally.
As if on cue... and the funny part is the display of ignorance AND racism because, you know, all brown-skinned people must be Muslim or something.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/22/politics/illinois-gop-squad-meme/index.html

UH oh WHAT ?? For 3 1/2 yrs. Darrell Scott has been a pariah in the Afican-American community for his slobbering endorsement and devotion to Trump. There's a '20 vote you can count on.
Other than that, what possible benefit does this guy provide ??

But you're claiming that Trump is a racist, right?
How do you explain these endorsements from black people?
How do you explain his favorable ratings rise among black voters?
Quite the conundrum, isn't it.

But you're claiming that Trump is a racist, right?
How do you explain these endorsements from black people?
How do you explain his favorable ratings rise among black voters?
Quite the conundrum, isn't it.
Are you F'n kidding me ??? There's FORTY MILLION black people in this country !! How many "endorsements" from blacks with recognizable names do you think Trump has out of 40 mil. ???

His "favorable rise ".!!! HE went from 3/4 % to 6/7 %.
Game Over in '20, I guess.
The only conundrum, here, is how in hell did you get to the place where your body has an almost organic rejection of political truth.

Are you F'n kidding me ??? There's FORTY MILLION black people in this country !! How many "endorsements" from blacks with recognizable names do you think Trump has out of 40 mil. ???

The only conundrum, here, is how in hell did you get to the place where your body has an almost organic rejection of political truth.

So you realize that going from 3/4% to 6/7% is a 100% increase in approval ratings? If Trump continues that climb, I predict he garners 15-20% of more of the black vote in 2020.

So you realize that going from 3/4% to 6/7% is a 100% increase in approval ratings? If Trump continues that climb, I predict he garners 15-20% of more of the black vote in 2020.
You might want to be in touch with a mathematician who can explain the laws of diminishing returns to you. Let's not give the present visitors to this board any more reasons to doubt your capacity to do critical thinking...…..as if they didn't already have enough of them.

Just for fun, let's say DJT gets 15% of the black vote in 2020 (I suspect it'll be closer to 20-25%, but that just IMHO).
That's 6 million votes. Does that move the needle for him?

Trump supporters: “I don’t think this is racist.”

ha ha....I see what you're trying to do here....You want someone to say that this just one person spouting racism so that you can then use that to demonstrate that Kanye West is just one black person supporting Trump.....
Not fast enough weed hopper.

Just for fun, let's say DJT gets 15% of the black vote in 2020 (I suspect it'll be closer to 20-25%, but that just IMHO).
That's 6 million votes. Does that move the needle for him?
You "suspect" Trump will get 20-25% of the black vote in 2020 ??
I "suspect" you're currently in the middle of one of the worst acid trips ever taken.

You "suspect" Trump will get 20-25% of the black vote in 2020 ??
I "suspect" you're currently in the middle of one of the worst acid trips ever taken.
I have to do a lot of double takes with the delusional posts from right wingers. I don't know if that one takes the cake, but it's in the running for the craziest.

ha ha....I see what you're trying to do here....You want someone to say that this just one person spouting racism so that you can then use that to demonstrate that Kanye West is just one black person supporting Trump.....
Not fast enough weed hopper.
What, if you thought that's where I was going, it may explain why you have trouble making any kind of logical argument.

Perhaps you can link to someone suggesting that illegal immigrants be allowed to vote, particularly to vote in any election for a federal position?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT