ADVERTISEMENT

Racist comments = Republicans disappear

Yep....a 17-day-old story from our religiously non-partisan friends, the federalistpapers.org.
Thanks, but you might have noticed that the AOC/ Pelosi dustup has ( for the time being ? ) died down. Like one-time incidents usually do. But y'all come back when you've got more.....uh...….."current events" for us.
Uh so because it died down because the snowflake media played it down it wasn’t racist. It wasn’t racist, it was a dust up. Got it! How stupid of me. LOL

Listen up, Squirrel guy: Several days ago, there was a post of substantial nastiness that I replied to, in kind. It didn't have anything AT ALL to do with you. Infrequently do I comment to ,much less accuse, anyone here of racism. Of course, our beloved president would be in a different category.
It is a matter of courtesy, for the most part, here, for posters to allow confrontation between two others to occur without a 3rd unwanted voice to chime in.
How about YOU taking the hint ??
Holy shit I committed a message board faux paus because they are such a bastion of integrity If .I had known what an ass you were I'd have said more

Last edited:

The dems are starting to eat their own. Watching the Jihad Squad fight with the old guard is entertaining, especially when they start accusing each other of racism.
For the record, I don't think Pelosi is a racist. I just think the squad is a bunch of dimwits that will say whatever it takes to stay in front of the camera. They've learned well from Jesse Jackson and Rev Al.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Uh so because it died down because the snowflake media played it down it wasn’t racist. It wasn’t racist, it was a dust up. Got it! How stupid of me. LOL
Laugh all you want. On the American History Racist scale, the AOC/Pelosi latest ranking was # 24,978. Oh, wait...hold on.....this just in !!! One of those two is now unloading BOTH BARRELS on the other !!…….oh, never mind, that was just DJT going thermonuclear for the thousandth time.....latest target: E. Cummings

The " snowflake media "? I've heard of "mainstream media ". Isn't it about time that you advocate for the elimination of these snowflake outlets ?? Aren't they the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE ?? Couldn't Trump claim that he was doing it "because ' The People ' wanted them eliminated " ??

Sorry. Snowflakes 1 Trumpers 0

Laugh all you want. On the American History Racist scale, the AOC/Pelosi latest ranking was # 24,978. Oh, wait...hold on.....this just in !!! One of those two is now unloading BOTH BARRELS on the other !!…….oh, never mind, that was just DJT going thermonuclear for the thousandth time.....latest target: E. Cummings

The " snowflake media "? I've heard of "mainstream media ". Isn't it about time that you advocate for the elimination of these snowflake outlets ?? Aren't they the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE ?? Couldn't Trump claim that he was doing it "because ' The People ' wanted them eliminated " ??

Sorry. Snowflakes 1 Trumpers 0
No it’s the snowflakes who want to shut down free speech. You know, ANTIFA and the like. Actually Trump did them a huge favor by opening his big mouth. If he had just not said or posted anything the Dems would have gone civil war but of course they and the snowflake media were able to change the narrative after his comments.

The dems are starting to eat their own. Watching the Jihad Squad fight with the old guard is entertaining, especially when they start accusing each other of racism.
For the record, I don't think Pelosi is a racist. I just think the squad is a bunch of dimwits that will say whatever it takes to stay in front of the camera. They've learned well from Jesse Jackson and Rev Al.
I don’t think she is either. That’s what made that rant so stupid.

Well, whatever the Squad has learned from ol' Jesse and Rev. Al....it PALES in comparison from what fortunate GOP congressmen were able to learn from George Wallace, Lester Maddox and Jesse Helms.

Wow, that " Jihad Squad" is a force to be reckoned with, huh ?!! Let's see now.....the " Squad" has 4 congressional members...TWO of which are of the Islamic faith.....
So that would make it....hold on..I've got it.....a TWO-person Jihad !! Lord have mercy....
Look out !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: rezzerfly
No it’s the snowflakes who want to shut down free speech. You know, ANTIFA and the like. Actually Trump did them a huge favor by opening his big mouth. If he had just not said or posted anything the Dems would have gone civil war but of course they and the snowflake media were able to change the narrative after his comments.
Hell, I've always thought that the White House and the Right-wing media had enough juice to keep any story going for as long as they wished.....you're saying a bunch of SNOWFLAKES shut them down ??…...I checked about ANTIFA...…..they apparently weren't anywhere to be found on this deal...
Well,....only 470 days, or so, until the election. Somebody is going to have to start the Dem. CIVIL WAR, at some point.....I think the Pelosi/Squad thing might have flamed out....

..the " Squad" has 4 congressional members....ONE of which is of the Islamic faith.....

Two are Muslim - the one from Minnesota and the one from Michigan

Uh, Fox News is more obsessed with "The Squad" than anyone. Maybe you should tell them to stop talking about them if you can't stand the attention they get.

Hell, I've always thought that the White House and the Right-wing media had enough juice to keep any story going for as long as they wished.....you're saying a bunch of SNOWFLAKES shut them down ??…...I checked about ANTIFA...…..they apparently weren't anywhere to be found on this deal...
Well,....only 470 days, or so, until the election. Somebody is going to have to start the Dem. CIVIL WAR, at some point.....I think the Pelosi/Squad thing might have flamed out....

Pretty soon you have Warren and Booker labeling each other as racists. That will be some great comedic theater.

Uh, Fox News is more obsessed with "The Squad" than anyone. Maybe you should tell them to stop talking about them if you can't stand the attention they get.

I love the attention they're getting because right now, they represent the Dem party and make them look like dumbasses even more than usual.

Last edited:
I love the attention their getting because right now, they represent the Dem party and make them look like dumbasses even more than usual.
Well, if you're a Republican, you've had a front row seat watching someone for 3 1/2 years making all of YOU look like Dumbasses.....

Unfortunately for you, 4 freshmen congresswomen will fade into the sunset.....not so much your guy....

Well, if you're a Republican, you've had a front row seat watching someone for 3 1/2 years making all of YOU look like Dumbasses.....

Unfortunately for you, 4 freshmen congresswomen will fade into the sunset.....not so much your guy....

The good part is, the jihad squad will long be forgotten and brushed to the side, dumped into the waste bin of political insignificance, while President Trump sits in the White House until 2024.

The good part is, the jihad squad will long be forgotten and brushed to the side, dumped into the waste bin of political insignificance, while President Trump sits in the White House until 2024.
The only way that joke will be sitting in the White House past Jan., 2021 is if the Secret Service is out on strike.

You really have a lot of anger don't you? You act like a total asshole that knows more about everything than anyone else and in reality you don't know crap
Anger ? Nah,....pretty easy-going.
Act like ( I ) know more than..anyone else ??
Probably better than you PROVING you know LESS than EVERYone else...
My cocker spaniel would beat you on any standardized intel test that's available...….

Anger ? Nah,....pretty easy-going.
Acts like ( I ) know more than..anyone else ??
Probably better than you PROVING you know LESS than everyone else...
My cocker spaniel would beat you on any standardized intel test that's available...….
Case in point

You are like the idiot digging a hole and the dirt keeps piling higher yet you don't understand why you are shoveling twice as hard

You are like the idiot digging a hole and the dirt keeps piling higher yet you don't understand why you are shoveling twice as hard
Withering rejoinder, squirrelguy….
The only thing I frankly don't understand is why , after your 23 posts, do you not join some Ladies' Auxiliary website forum where you might have a chance to hold your own...
Your shit is weak.
It's not gonna get any better.
Why stick around here and wind up having to reconstruct your self-esteem ??

Withering rejoinder, squirrelguy….
The only thing I frankly don't understand is why , after your 23 posts, do you not join some Ladies' Auxiliary website forum where you might have a chance to hold your own...
Your shit is weak.
It's not gonna get any better.
Why stick around here and wind up having to reconstruct your self-esteem ??
You seem triggered , telling me all of your inner fears about yourself . Post numbers? Who cares, you were a dick on your first one I am sure

You seem triggered , telling me all of your inner fears about yourself . Post numbers? Who cares, you were a dick on your first one I am sure
My inner fears ?? Did that one come from some little voice in your head ? I seem triggered ?
You seem a little ill at ease, at this point squirrelguy . Kind of out of your element.....
Since you seem to be enamored with Bethboilerfan ( " I do love people like [her] " ) , as you posted, I suggest that you restrict your posting to replying to HER, thereby eliminating the unpleasantness of getting the shit kicked out of you when going at it with the guys who'll always steal your lunch...... .…
Good luck !!

My inner fears ?? Did that one come from some little voice in your head ? I seem triggered ?
You seem a little ill at ease, at this point squirrelguy . Kind of out of your element.....
Since you seem to be enamored with Bethboilerfan ( " I do love people like [her] " ) , as you posted, I suggest that you restrict your posting to replying to HER, thereby eliminating the unpleasantness of getting the shit kicked out of you when going at it with the guys who'll always steal your lunch...... .…
Good luck !!
You are a stupid little prick with a lot of apparent issues,and you don't get sarcasm. Are you like 12? That's exactly what you sound like. Are you threatening me? You seem to have stalker like tendencies . You get out in the real world and pull this shit someone will kick your sorry little ass my friend

You are a stupid little prick with a lot of apparent issues,and you don't get sarcasm. Are you like 12? That's exactly what you sound like. Are you threatening me? You seem to have stalker like tendencies . You get out in the real world and pull this shit someone will kick your sorry little ass my friend

Bat
Shit
Crazy
God help you

Reactions: PurdueFan1
Why does he keep repeating this? Everyone knows he’s lying. Even the Trump boot lickers on this board have to realize it, even though they’d never admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT