ADVERTISEMENT

Racist comments = Republicans disappear

Literally tweeted just a few minutes after some privileged white anchor on Fox News said something about Baltimore. Just gross and anyone who supports Trump is truly a piece of shit
Do you know how stupid that statement makes you look? You are all so high and mighty but if someone has an opposing view they are a '' piece of shit''?

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
On the other hand, how about the 3,000,000 mouth-breathing, 4th-grade educated, cousin-dating , Trump-loving goobers spread all over the entire 50 states that could have given DJT the popular vote win had they not been glued to the Hee Haw Marathon on tv ??
Another one of you idiots, call people out about your perceived racism in them and make a statement like that.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Literally tweeted just a few minutes after some privileged white anchor on Fox News said something about Baltimore. Just gross and anyone who supports Trump is truly a piece of shit
Do you know how stupid that statement makes you look? You are all so high and mighty but if someone has an opposing view they are a '' piece of shit''?

Racists are pieces of shit. If you aren’t a racist, then don’t worry about it. If you’re more concerned with my comment than what Trump said, then you’re probably a racist too. Regardless, you can fukk yourself either way.

Racists are pieces of shit. If you aren’t a racist, then don’t worry about it. If you’re more concerned with my comment than what Trump said, then you’re probably a racist too. Regardless, you can fukk yourself either way.
Right back at you, people like you make me sick

Right back at you, people like you make me sick

Eh go cry to someone who gives a shit what a racist says. Hopefully I make you sick enough to crap your intestines right out of your asshole. That would be a win for humanity, no doubt.

Another one of you idiots, call people out about your perceived racism in them and make a statement like that.
Listen up, Squirrel guy: Several days ago, there was a post of substantial nastiness that I replied to, in kind. It didn't have anything AT ALL to do with you. Infrequently do I comment to ,much less accuse, anyone here of racism. Of course, our beloved president would be in a different category.
It is a matter of courtesy, for the most part, here, for posters to allow confrontation between two others to occur without a 3rd unwanted voice to chime in.
How about YOU taking the hint ??

What did he say that was wrong Indy?
Cummings district has an above-average college education rates and home prices, it's a mix of urban and suburban areas, with a little rural mixed in. MD-7 is the 2nd wealthiest majority African American district in the country ($58k median household income) also it's the 2nd most well educated majority African American district (37% have bachelor's degrees). The people that live there are Americans, regardless of what the district is like.
He said a lot wrong. Also, does he think congressional representatives are like mayors or governors and run the districts?
I know having the actual facts isn't quite as compelling as a misleading Fox News story.

Last edited:
Those who call other's racist's, tend to be more racist.

That’s some twisted pretzel logic but okay. In the meantime, you contort yourself even more defending the racism. You wanna die on that hill, that’s fine.

What did he say that was wrong Indy?
Cummings district has an above-average college education rates and home prices, it's a mix of urban and suburban areas, with a little rural mixed in. MD-7 is the 2nd wealthiest majority African American district in the country ($58k median household income) also it's the 2nd most well educated majority African American district (37% have bachelor's degrees). The people that live there are Americans, regardless of what the district is like.
He said a lot wrong. Also, does he think congressional representatives are like mayors or governors and run the districts?
I know having the actual facts isn't quite as compelling as a misleading Fox News story.

Not surprisingly, there are some great threads on Twitter with pics of garbage areas in republican districts. Yet trump leaves them alone. People like twin gloss right over that. Wonder why that is?

indy35: What the HECK are you doing ??!!
How DAST you have the temerity to supply the esteemed Twin, the Trump crowd, and the Prez, himself, with actual factual matter when dissecting the fallout from DJT's latest rubbish. ??
Shame !!

indy35: What the HECK are you doing ??!!
How DAST you have the temerity to supply the esteemed Twin, the Trump crowd, and the Prez, himself, with actual factual matter when dissecting the fallout from DJT's latest rubbish. ??
Shame !!

Also, the governor of Maryland is a Republican. Soooo, yeahhh.

Neither of those degrees is in English, is it?

Okay, I fixed it. Just for you.

Rule:

In formal usage, it should definitely be is:

Neither of these options is available.

This is the traditional rule (iirc, Fowler’s discusses this at length). However, in colloquial usage, either option is fine, and are seems to now be somewhat more common,

Last I looked, this forum isn't very formal, nor is the language used on it.

Okay, I fixed it. Just for you.

Rule:

In formal usage, it should definitely be is:

Neither of these options is available.

This is the traditional rule (iirc, Fowler’s discusses this at length). However, in colloquial usage, either option is fine, and are seems to now be somewhat more common,

Last I looked, this forum isn't very formal, nor is the language used on it.
Just to tie up the loose ends,Twin, you wrote the following sentence in another post: " Those who call other's racist's, tend to be more racist "
You might want to tidy up your knowledge of the possessive/plural apostrophe rules.
You're welcome.

Uhh. Yeah you did. His tweets about Baltimore. You absolutely did.

You really suck at trolling.

Believe what you want. But you're wrong so many times.

Oh I’m wrong about a lot of stuff. But not this.

Every city has issues. Every single one. So why did trump single this one out? (I already know the answer and it’s not going to be whatever dumb excuse is that you come up with).

The things he said about Baltimore and about Cummings are part of a systemic racist trend. You can deny it all you want, which tells me you are right in line with that same trend.

He picked on Cummings and Baltimore because he was pissed about Ivanka and Jared’s emails being subpoenaed, which okay fine. Be pissed about that I suppose. But then he used the same racist language he used before and because his simpleton base can’t see the bigger picture (or refuse to.....semantics), all they can muster is “Baltimore DOES suck so he’s not wrong”.

If you don’t see the overt racism in all of this, well then take off your hood.

You ever been to Baltimore?
Went for a Cubs series a couple years ago. Stayed about 4 blocks from Camden Yards. Wasn't a great place at night.

What's your point? Is Trump suddenly taking an interest in the plight of our inner cities? Are you excusing his attack on Cummings or his consistent use of "infested" when referring to people of color because parts of Baltimore can be rough ?

Are you white?
Are you privileged?
Do you self-loathe?

Your TDS is really cooking today. Perhaps you need to genuflect at the alter of Obama.

Why do Dems have such potty mouths?

Your TDS is really cooking today. Perhaps you need to genuflect at the alter of Obama.

Why do Dems have such potty mouths?

Calling you a racist piece of shit isn’t having a potty mouth. You’re just a racist piece of shit.

Oh I’m wrong about a lot of stuff. But not this.

Every city has issues. Every single one. So why did trump single this one out? (I already know the answer and it’s not going to be whatever dumb excuse is that you come up with).

The things he said about Baltimore and about Cummings are part of a systemic racist trend. You can deny it all you want, which tells me you are right in line with that same trend.

He picked on Cummings and Baltimore because he was pissed about Ivanka and Jared’s emails being subpoenaed, which okay fine. Be pissed about that I suppose. But then he used the same racist language he used before and because his simpleton base can’t see the bigger picture (or refuse to.....semantics), all they can muster is “Baltimore DOES suck so he’s not wrong”.

If you don’t see the overt racism in all of this, well then take off your hood.

You really have no idea what racism is, do you?
Do you think Trump gives a damn that Cummings is black? No. Trump cares that he’s being constantly attacked by Cummings and now he’s punching back.
Baltimore is a dump anyway

Went for a Cubs series a couple years ago. Stayed about 4 blocks from Camden Yards. Wasn't a great place at night.

What's your point? Is Trump suddenly taking an interest in the plight of our inner cities? Are you excusing his attack on Cummings or his consistent use of "infested" when referring to people of color because parts of Baltimore can be rough ?

When all else fails, cry racism.
When are you lefties going to learn?

Calling you a racist piece of shit isn’t having a potty mouth. You’re just a racist piece of shit.

Ouch. I’m so offended you called me a racist.
Got anything better?
How about Nazi?
Fascist?
White supremist?
Surely something will hurt my feelings?

Well when you post while wearing a pointy hood and carrying a torch like you are, what other noun fits?

Ouch. I’m so offended you called me a racist.
Got anything better?
How about Nazi?
Fascist?
White supremist?
Surely something will hurt my feelings?

I mean if you’re all of the above and you’re proud of it, then I wouldn’t expect being called those things would hurt your feelings.

You should start posting pics from your klan/trump rallies. Those would be a hoot I’m sure.

Reactions: indy35
I mean if you’re all of the above and you’re proud of it, then I wouldn’t expect being called those things would hurt your feelings.

You should start posting pics from your klan/trump rallies. Those would be a hoot I’m sure.

You’re boring me.
Try harder or I’ll quit responding.

You’re boring me.
Try harder or I’ll quit responding.

To everyone? Promise?

I’m kind of torn on this. If you quit responding it gives you more time to burn a cross in someone’s yard.

lol, you never answer a question.

Please try not to auto deflect.
If Trump is about punching back, why didn't he just attack Cummings' voting record? Why not call him a progressive, big government spender?
Did Cummings actually say anything about Trump to cause him to "punch back"?

Trump does much more that punch back. He hits below the belt and gets personal. He uses race as his weapon. You love it.

Reactions: bonefish1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT