ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

To be clear, Scavino is the Deputy Chief of Staff for WH communications.
This is a WH official, aide to the President of the United States.........putting out doctored video with the intent to mislead the voters.
It's fcking amateur hour.
You are surprised by that? This is the same clown show that is currently trying to move heaven and earth to rush through a vaccine prior to the election, but is glossing over the kind of material issue the two vaccines most likely to be approved as part of this scheme both require extreme cold storage which means they have to be maintained at or below minus 80 F, which is not a capacity many hospitals and other healthcare providers have or have in sufficient capacity. Also, there have been a couple articles noting that absent the creation of significant additional dry ice manufacturing capacity, there is not sufficient dry ice to allow for meaningful shipping of the vaccine in the near term. But wait, haven't we been hearing for months that the military is working on a distribution network and coordinating locations for administering the vaccine? I guess that must have been too hard, because the CDC just tossed a grenade in the laps of the states last week and said you guys figure this out (https://www.centredaily.com/news/coronavirus/article245406245.html).

The only thing that surprises me is that so many Americans turn a blind eye to all the ways this admin acts like an autocracy and ignores all norms.

As for the vaccine, I started the thread a month ago saying trump would claim to have the vaccine ready for the election......safe or not, true or not.

Yup, I know. I have expected the same for quite some time too. The scary part is that there are people who are such low information voters they will believe it is anything other than a stunt. I want the world to go back to normal as much as anyone, but I take a pretty dim view of putting people's lives at risk as an election stunt. I remember when the GOP was about the shining city on the hill not using Photoshop to cover up the fact it is a dilapidated falling down tenement. Pretty much don't recognize the party of my youth at this point, and the change is not for the better.

Last edited:

So..........I guess it wasn't a blessing from God.

As you know I am a Trump supporter.
I do wonder if he actually got the disease or just used the pretense of getting the disease to curb the publics fear of Covid?
If he did get the disease, he probably did, he made a remarkable recovery.

I do wonder if he actually got the disease or just used the pretense of getting the disease to curb the publics fear of Covid?
It's such a moronic plan, it's entirely believable that Trump came up with it.

Are these people really this crazy or are they just out to make an easy buck?
They really are that crazy, but let's hope they don't become deadly crazy by looting stores, destroying small businesses, and assassinating police officers. That would be far worse, don't you agree?

As you know I am a never Trumper.......but not even I think he would fake it. So many people would have to be in on it........something would leak.

I think he did make a pretty remarkable recovery. He may have a great immune system.......and obviously the treatment he got was the best available and shows tremendous promise. I am truly happy for him and hope he is able to provide the same treatment to every American free of charge.

As you know I am a never Trumper.......but not even I think he would fake it. So many people would have to be in on it........something would leak.

I think he did make a pretty remarkable recovery. He may have a great immune system.......and obviously the treatment he got was the best available and shows tremendous promise. I am truly happy for him and hope he is able to provide the same treatment to every American free of charge.
Free of charge even to the rich? Don't they already get enough breaks?

Just quoting what trump said, he wasn't specific.
No, you said you 'hope he is able to provide the same treatment to every American free of charge.'

It is bad enough the rich get all these tax breaks written by pols like Joe on the take from lobbyists, but now you want them to get free covid care too? Typical dem...

No, you said you 'hope he is able to provide the same treatment to every American free of charge.'

It is bad enough the rich get all these tax breaks written by pols like Joe on the take from lobbyists, but now you want them to get free covid care too? Typical dem...
Why is it I always seem to know more about what Trump actually says than you idiots who support him do?
Trying to turn an outrageous promise by trump that's never going to happen.........and was just a ploy to get votes.......into an attack on Biden? And it was quite a lame and disconnected attack to boot. You're a freakin idiot.

Now go ahead and get in the last word.........which also won't make any sense.

Last edited:
Why is it I always seem to know more about what Trump actually says than you idiots who support him do?
Trying to turn an outrageous promise by trump that's never going to happen.........and was just a ploy to get votes.......into an attack on Biden? And it was quite a lame and disconnected attack to boot. You're a freakin idiot.

What does Biden do that makes you idiots , and you being chief idiot #1 think he will be anything but by far the worst president in the history of the US? Carter and Obama have set the bar really low but LimboJoe will easily get under it.

BYEBOB2020

What does Biden do that makes you idiots , and you being chief idiot #1 think he will be anything but by far the worst president in the history of the US? Carter and Obama have set the bar really low but LimboJoe will easily get under it.

BYEBOB2020
lol

They have to plead ignorance, otherwise they'd have to try and answer for the actions/rhetoric that they really can't defend very well.

Reactions: TheCainer
Your statement was that you always know more about what Trump says, not this single instance. The reason is because you follow his moves and statements far closer than anyone else on this board. You seem to hate the guy, but you act like his biggest fan considering how much you know about every little thing he says.
I said I always seem to know.

So you don't care that the president made a false promise to the American people. You're more upset that I pay attention to what trump says.........unlike his supporters like you who would rather ignore it.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
They have to plead ignorance, otherwise they'd have to try and answer for the actions/rhetoric that they really can't defend very well.
What are you doing by avoiding the opportunity to back up your claim that people on the board said that black lives don't matter? Pleading ignorance for a lie you stated that you can't really defend well?

Politicians make false promises to the American people all the time. Your fake outrage is simply because it's trump making the false promise and not Biden.
Politicians lie all the time. They make money off their office all the time. They make promises they don't keep. They all break the rules and norms. Rich guys all sleep around on their wives. Trump could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you'd tell us people are shot in America everyday.

I guess trump breaking a promise to provide an effective, free treatment to a virus that has crippled the country is the same as breaking any other promise.

Aren't you the guys always complaining about the behavior of our elected officials?

I'll give you the last word because you always have to post one. Arguing with a trumper who makes excuses for the president has grown old after 4 years .

• Haha
Just calling out how hypocritical you are for your fake outrage at Trump's false promises while being completely silent on libs who do the same. All politicians make false promises and bend the truth to make themselves look better and their counterparts look bad. The fact that you can't help but take politicians at their word is on you.
Except Trump is still actively lying about this stuff. He says Mexico is paying for the wall. Said wall doesn’t exist. He’s saying that the healthcare plan will be better than anything from
The Dems. Except there’s no plan. Not even a hint of one. But he keeps lying and saying it. The healthcare one is inexcusable and he should be held to task because that’s people’s lives. Then again, it’s really not a surprise because he doesn’t care about other people given that he’s holding rallies where people are crammed together with no masks during a pandemic.

Except Trump is still actively lying about this stuff. He says Mexico is paying for the wall. Said wall doesn’t exist. He’s saying that the healthcare plan will be better than anything from
The Dems. Except there’s no plan. Not even a hint of one. But he keeps lying and saying it. The healthcare one is inexcusable and he should be held to task because that’s people’s lives. Then again, it’s really not a surprise because he doesn’t care about other people given that he’s holding rallies where people are crammed together with no masks during a pandemic.
And Trump is the freaking president. He enthusiastically broadcasts his lies and broken promises. If Biden is president he should get the same criticism if he does those things.

This hypocrisy argument from the trumpers is out of control. Who are we supposed to compare to the president?

• Haha
The topic of conversation was @BuilderBob6 ’s fake outrage that Trump made false promises when that’s literally what presidential candidates from both sides do in every single election cycle.
No, the topic was Trump's promise to provide the antibody treatment to all Americans for free and how I knew about the promise while a Trumper apparently didn't. You just to to jump on with "Because you are obsessed with him and follow his every move."

I listen to the president whether I like him or not. It's called being a responsible citizen.

I guess you haven't been paying attention for 4 years. My outrage with trump IS NOT FREAKING FAKE. YOU GOT IT?

You want to dismiss a promise to provide a free life saving treatment by the president to the people as just another broken promise by a politician. It isn't no matter how much you wish it was.

If Biden becomes president and breaks his promises to the people we can have a conversation. Right now they're just promises because.......you know...... HE'S NOT THE FREAKING PRESIDENT so his promises are only that. JFC you do anything to not deal with the shit trump does.

The topic of conversation was @BuilderBob6 ’s fake outrage that Trump made false promises when that’s literally what presidential candidates from both sides do in every single election cycle.
Did they drag lies through all four years and tout them as if they happened? That’s the difference. All politicians lie. That’s as old as time. But he stands in front of his core base of morons and says it like he attended the wall ribbon-cutting yesterday and signed the new health care plan today

Reactions: MJ-79Boiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT