ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

Do these count, too? I keep getting these kinds of emails and I don't know what to do. Should I become a Lifetime Trump member, or am I obligated to become one????

XXXX,

Let me be clear. Since the day I took my famous escalator ride in 2015 to announce my presidential campaign, the Democrat harassment, Fake News attacks, and blatant lies have never been about me...

Their target has always been you.

The Liberal Swamp hates the idea of people like YOU being in charge of America, and there is no line they won't cross to prevent that from happening.

In 2016, I was simply your voice, but YOU were the one that took our country back and made the Liberal Swamp and political insiders FURIOUS.

Now, heading into November, we have to remind them that this is your country, not theirs.

Since you've been such an important part of our movement, I wanted to give you this exclusive opportunity to become an Official 2020 Trump Life Member.

Trump Life Members are going to be the lifeblood of my campaign, and I am going to be depending on this group to play a crucial role over the next few months.

Please contribute at least $100 to activate your Official 2020 Trump Life Membership by 11:59 PM TONIGHT. >>

2020 TRUMP LIFE MEMBER

SUPPORTER: XXXXXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXX - 2020
DEADLINE: 11:59 PM TONIGHT
LIFE MEMBER STATUS: INACTIVE
CONTRIBUTE $100

CONTRIBUTE $250 CONTRIBUTE $200 CONTRIBUTE $150
CONTRIBUTE $100 CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

The one thing that keeps our movement alive is our members. I need you on my side to fight back against the lies and attacks.

I'll be reviewing the Trump Life Member roster in the morning and I expect to see your name on there.

Please make a contribution of at least $100 to activate your Official 2020 Trump Life Membership before 11:59 PM TONIGHT to get on the next list I see.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

CONTRIBUTE $100

Do these count, too? I keep getting these kinds of emails and I don't know what to do. Should I become a Lifetime Trump member, or am I obligated to become one????
You must have donated to the Trump campaign in 2016. Why else would they expect you to become a life time member?

Do these count, too? I keep getting these kinds of emails and I don't know what to do. Should I become a Lifetime Trump member, or am I obligated to become

XXXX,

Let me be clear. Since the day I took my famous escalator ride in 2015 to announce my presidential campaign, the Democrat harassment, Fake News attacks, and blatant lies have never been about me...

The Liberal Swamp hates the idea of people like YOU being in charge of America, and there is no line they won't cross to prevent that from happening.

In 2016, I was simply your voice, but YOU were the one that took our country back and made the Liberal Swamp and political insiders FURIOUS.

Now, heading into November, we have to remind them that this is your country, not theirs.

Since you've been such an important part of our movement, I wanted to give you this exclusive opportunity to become an Official 2020 Trump Life Member.

Trump Life Members are going to be the lifeblood of my campaign, and I am going to be depending on this group to play a crucial role over the next few months.

Please contribute at least $100 to activate your Official 2020 Trump Life Membership by 11:59 PM TONIGHT. >>

2020 TRUMP LIFE MEMBER

CONTRIBUTE $100

The one thing that keeps our movement alive is our members. I need you on my side to fight back against the lies and attacks.

I'll be reviewing the Trump Life Member roster in the morning and I expect to see your name on there.

Please make a contribution of at least $100 to activate your Official 2020 Trump Life Membership before 11:59 PM TONIGHT to get on the next list I see.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

CONTRIBUTE $100

just send it directly to his hotels and knock out the middle man.

Never really heard of OAN or Qanon or whatever, other than the ridiculous Mike Gundy thing. This stuff is gold!

One thing that has been revealed by this pandemic, we are surrounded by crazies. They are coming out of the woodwork. I did read in the article that she has consulted “several lawyers” to pursue her ‘case’ which suggests that she is having trouble finding a lawyer stupid enough to take it. And she has started her own Go Fund Me page!

XXXX,

2020 TRUMP LIFE MEMBER

CONTRIBUTE $100

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

CONTRIBUTE $100
Maybe they will throw in a box of Trump stakes if you donate?

You have been a member since September, 2013, and this is your second post?

lol
Ha no clue what the site does with that, makes no sense beyond my control. Let me ask you, did you have 1,000 posts when you made your first one or just upset someone doesn't agree with you? I'm guessing the latter. Liberals are so cute

Reactions: Sophie1970
Ha no clue what the site does with that, makes no sense beyond my control. Let me ask you, did you have 1,000 posts when you made your first one or just upset someone doesn't agree with you? I'm guessing the latter. Liberals are so cute
So you're saying your numbers are a hoax, just like the Covid I bet?

Why don't you just ease back into your usual poster ID and call it a day?

So you're saying your numbers are a hoax, just like the Covid I bet?

Why don't you just ease back into your usual poster ID and call it a day?
Once again, No and why the site lists that date I have absolutely no clue but one thing I see and love is how triggered liberals are when someone has the unmitigated gall to disagree with them. You are running around like ants crying the sky is falling oh no. It is hilarious!

Once again, No and why the site lists that date I have absolutely no clue but one thing I see and love is how triggered liberals are when someone has the unmitigated gall to disagree with them. You are running around like ants crying the sky is falling oh no. It is hilarious!

May I ask what you are referring to in your post? Thanks.

Why do you keep responding to liberal posts? Don't you have a lawn to mow, or something...anything?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
May I ask what you are referring to in your post? Thanks.
My profile shows I signed up in 2013 which isnt true , no idea why it came up that way and nothing I had anything to do with. I did have it for a bit like first of the year for another board . Apparently since I have a different viewpoint this Cainer guy is all concerned and worrying. I have no clue why it came up that way but sure got him riled up . His profile pic looks like he needs some more coffee and cigarettes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT