ADVERTISEMENT

How bad is IU, their sad & lonely fans post here. Hahahaha!!!!!

Nov 30, 2016
IU is a team that is so bad, and in such disarray, that their fans don't post on their own board. They come here to celebrate winning and achievement with a real team, a real coach and real fans. We gladly welcome all disappointed IU fans to share and enjoy our successful run.... which is just getting started. Boiler up!

IU is a team that is so bad, and in such disarray, that their fans don't post on their own board. They come here to celebrate winning and achievement with a real team, a real coach and real fans. We gladly welcome all disappointed IU fans to share and enjoy our successful run.... which is just getting started. Boiler up!
What was it one of them posted after bragging about 5 banners -- "I won't see Purdue win a championship in my lifetime"?

Considering he's old enough to remember any of those banners, and as an IU fan, sits in his trailer with a bad liver drinking bad whiskey all day, Purdue could win it all next year. ;)

What was it one of them posted after bragging about 5 banners -- "I won't see Purdue win a championship in my lifetime"?

Considering he's old enough to remember any of those banners, and as an IU fan, sits in his trailer with a bad liver drinking bad whiskey all day, Purdue could win it all next year. ;)
One of them actually raised the question of whose current situation is worse, Purdue's because they lost in the National Championship or IU's because they lose everything.

Are you still that delusional that you think us Purdue fans have won something? We’ve never won. They laugh at us and we celebrate like we are hanging banners. We will never be them.
One of the few who admits he's a Boilermaker wannabe. They all are, but few are smart enough to admit it.

Are you still that delusional that you think us Purdue fans have won something? We’ve never won. They laugh at us and we celebrate like we are hanging banners. We will never be them.
What is delusional is you think ANYONE really believes you are a Purdue fan. You're a fat loser iu fan (that didn't even go there to begin with) working the self-check out at Wal-Mart while screaming at your mom to bring you hot pockets in the basement because you are too rotund to make it up the stairs to do it yourself.

I truly, sincerely and honestly pity you. You clearly have severe mental issues from massive inbreeding and I hope you get the help you so clearly need.

This is most certainly you:

635755810781711374-Jared-before-losing-weight.jpg

Last edited:
The iu "program" is in such disarray it's become a joke in all of college basketball. I mean even their football team is a doormat entity.

They are struggling to get people to play for them, then when they do, you see them leave as soon as they can like they did this offseason.

They suck, they know they suck and they wet themselves wishing they were us. It's just a fact. We have an outstanding class coming in while they have...... Jared from subway (or cell block D now).

They aren't even our main rival anymore. For that to happen they would need SOME success but are so bad that they turned down a NIT bid. That made me laugh for days.

I am thankful every day that we are not them. But I do show them pity when I tip the iu grad pizza delivery dude an extra dollar when he delivers my pizza. The maintenance on his mom's Vespa must be horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: JerseyBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT