ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

So many things here........but in many cases there is no government mandate or law that requires masks. If the store says you have to wear them, that's their right. A libertarian should have no problem with that. No shirt, no shoes, no dice.

Comparing a woman's right to say what happens with her body to mask wearing? Seriously Charlie?

Charlie Kirk is such a hack. And a whiny asshole to boot

Reactions: tsmatthias
We're totally screwed, never gonna get rid of this shit.

So I guess Trump's new attitude about masks is history. Or he'll come out at today's presser and say the same things as last week.......which he totally contradicted with his retweets today.

The fact that the now pulled video went viral so fast shows the true believers do hang on Trump's every word and will do whatever he says. THAT'S why he's responsible for this pandemic continuing to grow.

The dumb sumbitch can't understand that as long as people are concerned about Covid....because it's not going away......they won't go to work and his dreams of a revived economy won't happen. But he believes all he has to do is simply TELL people to go back to work and it magically happens......and if it doesn't he just blames the Dems.

WARNING NSFW.

This guy is really a piece of work. His stuff is always like this.

But I wonder, now that Trump is embracing masks....maybe.......what are all these true believers going to do now?

Don't worry ! ! ha ha Today Trump was once again saying masks aren't needed, that Hydrocholoquine stops COVID and that a new doctor has got it all figured out !

Reactions: PUBV
However, . . . and you can't make this shit up . . . the doctor he is SO confident in also says:

- scientists are using alien DNA in medical treatments
- highlighted the physical effects of having sex with witches & demons while dreaming &
- scientists are working on a vaccine which will prevent people from believing in religion ! !

This is turning into a 365 day CLOWN SHOW ! !

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stell...-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

However, . . . and you can't make this shit up . . . the doctor he is SO confident in also says:

- highlighted the physical effects of having sex with witches & demons while dreaming &
- scientists are working on a vaccine which will prevent people from believing in religion ! !

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stell...-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

I booted a friend from Facebook today (and yes I know I should just boot Facebook altogether) because she believed that “doctor” hook, line and sinker. That’s how stupid this country is right now.

I’m surprised some of the more “knowledgeable” posters here weren’t able to post some videos/retweets before they were erased from social media!

Reactions: TheCainer

Can we at least use medical terminology? It's demon sperm.

Today's wacko ? - Texas Representative Gohmert - by suggesting he may have gotten COVID by wearing a mask !

How stupid a comment is that ! !

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-covid-19-diagnosis-wearing-mask/5536431002/
Just so it can't be called fake news.

Gohmert reportedly told staffers about his diagnosis in person, which Sherman says has led to a “lot of frustration” towards him.

When probing the office, you might want to ask how often people were berated for wearing masks,” they added.

The aide claims that Gohmert “requires full staff to be in the office, including three interns, so that ‘we could be an example to America on how to open up safely.’”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...d-for-wearing-masks-office-is-regularly-full/

Gohmert reportedly told staffers about his diagnosis in person, which Sherman says has led to a “lot of frustration” towards him.

Geez ! Not sure which is worse - The national security advisor who never told his staff and had to find out from the media . . or telling your staff "in person" when you have COVID. I guess the latter, but . . just 2 more cases of professional incompetence. The insanity runs DEEP in Trump's posse

Geez ! Not sure which is worse - The national security advisor who never told his staff and had to find out from the media . . or telling your staff "in person" when you have COVID. I guess the latter, but . . just 2 more cases of professional incompetence. The insanity runs DEEP in Trump's posse

Don't worry, Gohmert is going to use the magical cure as his treatment.

A light bulb up his ass and shots of bleach?

I think Dr. Birx is still looking into that! Hydroxychloroquine, duh. I don't understand the fascination with something that the FDA has stated is not a useful treatment, let alone also has negative effects.

Why are these conservatives clinging to it? Politics aside, I truly don't understand the handling of this. We're 6 months in and still throwing around things we know are not solutions...and just kinda cruising along.

I think Dr. Birx is still looking into that! Hydroxychloroquine, duh. I don't understand the fascination with something that the FDA has stated is not a useful treatment, let alone also has negative effects.

Why are these conservatives clinging to it? Politics aside, I truly don't understand the handling of this. We're 6 months in and still throwing around things we know are not solutions...and just kinda cruising along.

It’s because Trump latched onto it early, hasn’t let go, and Fox is continuing to push it. Of course, toss that quack doctor he retweeted and praised into the mix, and here we are. I’m legit fine for the folks who think it’s a cure to eat it like candy, though. Have at it.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan

Yeah, Laura, looking great.... derp.

P4EPhNz.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT