ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

There's not much to say about this person that hasn't already been said, but I can't think of a less qualified, more useless pustule than she is. Seriously, she would do more to help the country if she never showed up to the Capitol and got herself infected in COVIDville, FL, where she lives.
Maybe you should get infected where you live and never show up here again. Speaking of being a useless pustule, you wouldnt be missed . I love how so many liberals wish death upon people they dont agree with. BuilderBob was telling one he should commit suicide a few weeks ago. Another useless pustule. You guys are a really sad lot

Maybe you should get infected where you live and never show up here again. Speaking of being a useless pustule, you wouldnt be missed . I love how so many liberals wish death upon people they dont agree with. BuilderBob was telling one he should commit suicide a few weeks ago. Another useless pustule. You guys are a really sad lot
Sounds like you've got a thing for Ms. Greene.

Ahhh, never change, Republicans. And for those who think Trump doesn’t run the show, I present your fellow Republican voters. Anyone doubt @jrcrist wasn't in attendance? He was probably the Q guy interviewed at the end.

Thinking about me again? This is starting to get a little weird and uncomfortable. Was that you out in my barn last night that the dogs were barking at? I found a pair of binoculars, some lotion, and a large piece of produce out in one of the stalls this morning. Stay away, freak!

Reactions: FreedomWins
Thinking about me again? This is starting to get a little weird and uncomfortable. Was that you out in my barn last night that the dogs were barking at? I found a pair of binoculars, some lotion, and a large piece of produce out in one of the stalls this morning. Stay away, freak!
That was your buddy Freedom. He’s the stalker. I also notice you didn’t deny being in attendance in Iowa. Was Mike L there? They were your people, jr! Probably the best tailgating you’ve ever been part of.

That was your buddy Freedom. He’s the stalker. I also notice you didn’t deny being in attendance in Iowa. Was Mike L there? They were your people, jr! Probably the best tailgating you’ve ever been part of.
Nope, I was home, wrapped in my Giza dream sheets, watching you liberals destroy this once beautiful country.
And was that a squash or zucchini?

If you’re a male, he may be thinking about you more than you think!!

• Haha
Reactions: jrcrist and SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT