ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help? Lol. What time does ur Antifa march end?
5bb631f41f0000df0024adad.jpeg

Reactions: mk_peters
“But daddy u said I was a great football player.U have been telling me that for years! I just don’t understand what’s happening”..... “I know son, but you see, I’m not the head coach anymore, so u have to try out and make the team. “ But daddy, you said...”. “I know son, your mother and I decided we wanted you to play sports, but you just, weren’t very good at them. I’m sorry I made u the QB for all these years, cmon Sport, lets go get ice cream! “ OK daddy, those football players were mean anyway”....

“But daddy u said I was a great football player.U have been telling me that for years! I just don’t understand what’s happening”..... “I know son, but you see, I’m not the head coach anymore, so u have to try out and make the team. “ But daddy, you said...”. “I know son, your mother and I decided we wanted you to play sports, but you just, weren’t very good at them. I’m sorry I made u the QB for all these years, cmon Sport, lets go get ice cream! “ OK daddy, those football players were mean anyway”....
grittty.jpg

Again, a comment from a guy who has never played a sport. Don’t u have a more intelligent response than the accusation of paying players. Yep, every team with a better record than 3-3 must pay their players. Wow.
Played More and by far better sports than you...if you think alabama ispure, Thén i havé onémillion swampacres in fla at a spécial pricefor you....

Such anger, almost rage or hate. It must be passed down from your segregationist parents.
So if I understand you, you think it’s bad for one group of people to place another group of people - often moving them against their will - to another location in order to prevent them from being in their neighborhood, attending their schools, eating at their restaurants, and living next door?

So if I understand you, you think it’s bad for one group of people to place another group of people - often moving them against their will - to another location in order to prevent them from being in their neighborhood, attending their schools, eating at their restaurants, and living next door?
Did I write that? I don't remember writing that.

I would love to see Purdue get their hands on a massive old steam engine, have it fully restored, and then have railroad tracks that run through campus. On game days, the train would make its way through campus prior to games, with a small passenger car that would carry significant dignitaries and celebrities, have it followed by the all American marching band. The train Arrives in the south endzone of the stadium, stretched east & west across the endline just prior to the team taking the field. When we score touchdowns, it lets out a huge train whistle and huge plumes of steam.

Now THAT would be some tradition!

There were tracks across campus at one time. Cars delivered coal to the steam plant - I think it's the police station now. There was also a steam shovel behind the building for unloading. Many times there extras cars back there too. I seem to remember a few tri-delts sleeping it off inside one of the cars back in the 70's. I think it all went away when the Potter was built.
I too would love to see a locomotive arrive at RA. That would really be great!

@Brian_GoldandBlack.com @Matt_GoldandBlack.com @GoldandBlack.com_Staff Can we please get some bans/deletions/move this thread? This entire discussion is full of trash.
The heck, man? This thread is EPIC!

It's got everything! Casual racism. Internet tough guy "meet me at the game". "You're not an athlete".

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving!! All it's missing is for someone to invoke Hitler, and we've hit for the sports internet message board cycle!

lol go ahead and just say the example you think he's okay with
Are you representing him? I live in one many would call one of the most progressive cities in the country and there is far greater division on racial lines here than I witness when I visit family and work in the south. Started in the 60s when people of color moved north and mayors and alderman had to appease their white voters. So give them crappy housing, crappy schools, and crappy transportation. Just move them away from us. But say it’s because we care. And now that those high rise “communities” are sitting in valuable property the progressive leaders have seen fit to move them. Not to a nice neighborhood where they can attend good schools with the pols children and be free from crime but to poor suburbs. So now people without access to transportation get uprooted. Stuck. But progressive leaders get their cut from developers. So how is DC, Chicago, San Fran, Seattle, etc. any better? So my point is that before you trash somebody for their actions best make sure your house is in order. I think that’s why these threads go off the rails. Nobody begins by asking, “well is my side guilty of anything?”

Are you representing him? I live in one many would call one of the most progressive cities in the country and there is far greater division on racial lines here than I witness when I visit family and work in the south. Started in the 60s when people of color moved north and mayors and alderman had to appease their white voters. So give them crappy housing, crappy schools, and crappy transportation. Just move them away from us. But say it’s because we care. And now that those high rise “communities” are sitting in valuable property the progressive leaders have seen fit to move them. Not to a nice neighborhood where they can attend good schools with the pols children and be free from crime but to poor suburbs. So now people without access to transportation get uprooted. Stuck. But progressive leaders get their cut from developers. So how is DC, Chicago, San Fran, Seattle, etc. any better? So my point is that before you trash somebody for their actions best make sure your house is in order. I think that’s why these threads go off the rails. Nobody begins by asking, “well is my side guilty of anything?”

God knows housing discrimination has been/was prevalent throughout the north, but comparing it to what was going on in the south is a false equivalency. I do not remember any 14 year olds in Chicago being lynched in the 1950s for whistling at a white girl.

Last edited:
There’s literally been one racist comment in this entire thread and it’s by the guy he’s mocking. He completely lived up to the insult

You’re then listing off a bunch of things that most people agree are bad. They’re also not under direct control of anyone on the board. The idiot who said the racist thing is under control of that. I’d also like to see statistical evidence of what you’re claiming

You’re also complaining I interjected on what you said to him after you interjected on what he said to another person so I’m having a bit of trouble figuring out your complaints

There’s literally been one racist comment in this entire thread and it’s by the guy he’s mocking. He completely lived up to the insult

You’re then listing off a bunch of things that most people agree are bad. They’re also not under direct control of anyone on the board. The idiot who said the racist thing is under control of that. I’d also like to see statistical evidence of what you’re claiming

You’re also complaining I interjected on what you said to him after you interjected on what he said to another person so I’m having a bit of trouble figuring out your complaints
Redneck comment does not equal a racist comment, but foreign language comment does? Lol. Again, please don’t vote in the midterms snowflake or procreate. Please

Redneck comment does not equal a racist comment, but foreign language comment does? Lol. Again, please don’t vote in the midterms snowflake or procreate. Please

Really though man, you're in a thread where you've gotten so upset that someone called you a hillbilly you have...
1.Tried to awkwardly brag about your high school sports career.
2. Said something racist
3. Described college students masturbating together
4. Tried to confront me and other board members in person
5. Lied about a degree

So the snowflake things probably a no go

Last edited:
I can tell ur extremely well liked in here. Lol.
I make an extra effort to get along with everyone. I try to make my interactions with other posters special. I like to leave them with a feeling that they have just dealt with someone real and who genuinely cares about their feelings. I think it's worth the effort. You should try it.

Really though man, you're in a thread where you've gotten so upset that someone called you a hillbilly you have...
1.Tried to awkwardly brag about your high school sports career.
2. Said something racist
3. Described college students masturbating together
4. Tried to confront me and other board members in person
5. Lied about a degree

So the snowflake things probably a no go
Let’s recap
1. Didn’t mention anything about my high school career. Simply called u out for being a non athlete with not many intelligent comments to make on an athletic thread.
2. Still waiting for u to describe how ur “ board friend” calling people hillbillies is not different than my comment re:languages. Still waiting. It’s a shame you don’t have an intelligent answer. ( isn’t this the part u start inserting pictures?)
3. Was speaking about ur hobbies. Sorry it struck a nerve.
4. Asked would u like to see my degrees in person. A question. But to ur overly sensitive snowflake persona, u took that as a threat.
5. Proof I lied about degrees? U have none. Of course you don’t. Typical snowflake. See #4 above. Your fear keeps you from finding out.

Clock back in dude. Your smoke break is over.

Last edited:
I make an extra effort to get along with everyone. I try to make my interactions with other posters special. I like to leave them with a feeling that they have just dealt with someone real and who genuinely cares about their feelings. I think it's worth the effort. You should try it.
i can tell by your “100,000 hillbillies “ comment.

Let’s recap
1. Didn’t mention anything about my high school career. Simply called u out for being a non athlete with not many intelligent comments to make on an athletic thread.
2. Still waiting for u to describe how ur “ board friend” calling people hillbillies is not different than my comment re:languages. Still waiting. It’s a shame you don’t have an intelligent answer. ( isn’t this the part u start inserting pictures?)
4. Asked would u like to see my degrees in person. A question. But to ur overly sensitive snowflake persona, u took that as a threat.
5. Proof I lied about degrees? U have none. Of course you don’t. Typical snowflake. See #4 above. Your fear keeps you from finding out.

2k9rcq.jpg

And what song would we use? They have Dixie Land Delight. WVU has Country Roads. What classic folk/ballad is about trains?
I think its simple... Paradise City. Someone more creative than me fit west lafayete and purdue into the lyrics. The back story is there. Make it happen

What does that have to do with YOU liking pro wrestling. News flash... it ain’t real dude. Them sweaty men in tights, I know u like watching, but the wrestling part is fake. Just FYI. What douscher uses another dudes pro wrestling name as his username!!!!? I can’t stop laughing. I’m gonna have to let u win bruh!!! Hahahaha, too much.

What does that have to do with YOU liking pro wrestling. News flash... it ain’t real dude. Them sweaty men in tights, I know u like watching, but the wrestling part is fake. Just FYI. What douscher uses another dudes pro wrestling name as his username!!!!? I can’t stop laughing. I’m gonna have to let u win bruh!!! Hahahaha, too much.
If u read in the paper Saban was our new coach, u would call ur three guy roommates from college at their phones in their dads basements and u would have a 4 way beat off, just like the ol College days....
:oops:

Let’s recap

I have a much better opinion than I did of people from Alabama based on your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT