ADVERTISEMENT

Looking Back at FDU

Apr 10, 2024
Y’all,

As a life long Boiler fan I think it’s important to remember and learn from the most embarrassing loss of all time.

NO, I’m not talking about North Texas, no I’m not talking about St Pete y’all, although both humiliating losses.

Yes, I am talking about FDU. At 312 in KenPom, this team didn’t even win their conference tournament. They were only in because the actual winner (another absolutely horrific team) was disqualified.

I mean FDU had D2 transfers on this squad and absolutely railroaded us.

After being embarrassed, for the third time in a row, each embarrassment more impressive than the last, we return the same squad.

We tried to play the exact same way with the same horrific team and get absolutely disgraced on Monday night. I mean we didn’t play anybody to get there.

Our whole team was pissing down their legs at the thought of having to take a shot while being guarded. We learned nothing and will learn nothing for next year.

I want a banner so bad! I want to be IU, they have 5 of them. Should we ask them to share a banner with us?

No probably not, they will just bend us over like UConn did.

Y’all,

As a life long Boiler fan I think it’s important to remember and learn from the most embarrassing loss of all time.

NO, I’m not talking about North Texas, no I’m not talking about St Pete y’all, although both humiliating losses.

Yes, I am talking about FDU. At 312 in KenPom, this team didn’t even win their conference tournament. They were only in because the actual winner (another absolutely horrific team) was disqualified.

After being embarrassed, for the third time in a row, each embarrassment more impressive than the last, we return the same squad.

We tried to play the exact same way with the same horrific team and get absolutely disgraced on Monday night. I mean we didn’t play anybody to get there.

Our whole team was pissing down their legs at the thought of having to take a shot while being guarded. We learned nothing and will learn nothing for next year.

I want a banner so bad! I want to be IU, they have 5 of them. Should we ask them to share a banner with us?

Sounds like an IU Blow-Job here, who you fooling!

Wow 5 accounts so far created. Spending all day on this board.

IU fans are down real bad if this is what you have to resort to.

Reactions: pboiler18
I agree we were embarrassed by the teams you mentioned. It was sad that all of us Purdue fans got our hopes up thinking we could compete with a superior team. The entire sports world knows we had the easiest route to the championship game and we actually thought we had a chance.
The celebrations after every make might have been the worst part for me. We were celebrating like we actually won the title when all we did was make a shot my 4th grade daughter can make. Pathetic display of overconfidence.
After that display I don’t know if we could handle a championship. IU doesn’t act like that. They’re use to winning. We just can’t handle winning. Absolute garbage.
You guys DATE?

I agree we were embarrassed by the teams you mentioned. It was sad that all of us Purdue fans got our hopes up thinking we could compete with a superior team. The entire sports world knows we had the easiest route to the championship game and we actually thought we had a chance.
The celebrations after every make might have been the worst part for me. We were celebrating like we actually won the title when all we did was make a shot my 4th grade daughter can make. Pathetic display of overconfidence.
After that display I don’t know if we could handle a championship. IU doesn’t act like that. They’re use to winning. We just can’t handle winning. Absolute garbage.
What the bipolar is going on in your head. Besides wanting to be a Purdue fan.

Take your meds, bud!

Y’all,

**** off retard

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT