ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said I was upset about anything. Find it comical people poke fun of Bama football. We would trade history with them in a minute. Some people in here ( that really don’t understand sports) can’t recognize good football, they just make fun of the best teams. Kinda like the ugly girls talking bad about the pretty one. Lol. Again, I forgive them. They just don’t know.
You clearly view "stadiums full of people speaking foreign languages"as a negative.

If you're going to use that as an insult to other programs then don't try to backtrack or gaslight, be a big boy and stand up behind the shitty thing you said. Your feelings were hurt because he insulted southerners and in response you said something really shitty and stupid. Take accountability for it.

You clearly view "stadiums full of people speaking foreign languages"as a negative.

If you're going to use that as an insult to other programs then don't try to backtrack or gaslight, be a big boy and stand up behind the shitty thing you said. Your feelings were hurt because he insulted southerners and in response you said something really shitty and stupid. Take accountability for it.
So u viewed the teeth comment as an insult? Interesting. Is this the first time u admit that? PS Purdue is “ my program” too. Undergrad Purdue, Masters Bama. Just find it interesting how a program finishes 7-6 and then “ some” fans are experts who can criticize a program that has almost as many National titles as we did points against Eastern Michigan. And btw, don’t see above where u condemned him for the original shitty comment that started this thread. Guess that one was ok?

So u viewed the teeth comment as an insult? Interesting. Is this the first time u admit that? PS Purdue is “ my program” too. Undergrad Purdue, Masters Bama. Just find it interesting how a program finishes 7-6 and then “ some” fans are experts who can criticize a program that has almost as many National titles as we did points against Eastern Michigan. And btw, don’t see above where u condemned him for the original shitty comment that started this thread. Guess that one was ok?
Yes? It clearly was an insult lol.

Congratulations on the good football team, it has nothing to do with what you said. I don't really care, I was just pointing out how you said something awful and now you're trying to deflect in any way possible.

Well, my people did not engage in organized racial segregation if that's what you mean.
Are you positive (and pure)? Maybe some of your family settled in Indiana 200 years ago and helped “displace” some native Americans. Maybe they lived on the west coast and wouldn’t eat in the same restaurant with Chinese immigrants or employed them at slave wages. Maybe on the east coast and discriminated harshly against the Irish or Italians? 2 generations back, 4, what’s the difference.

Stadium full of people speaking foreign languages would only be bad if it’s soccer.

Reactions: BlkGoldHoops

Alabama pays their players more than their professors. So if that's bama's tradition, I want nothing to do with it.

Are you positive (and pure)? Maybe some of your family settled in Indiana 200 years ago and helped “displace” some native Americans. Maybe they lived on the west coast and wouldn’t eat in the same restaurant with Chinese immigrants or employed them at slave wages. Maybe on the east coast and discriminated harshly against the Irish or Italians? 2 generations back, 4, what’s the difference.
Nope

Yes? It clearly was an insult lol.

Congratulations on the good football team, it has nothing to do with what you said. I don't really care, I was just pointing out how you said something awful and now you're trying to deflect in any way possible.
Again, u sit back quietly and “ allow” one insult yet jump immediately to condemn the other? Please don’t vote in the upcoming midterm, you’ve shown what color u are. ( and that’s red/blue, not a racial comment)

Not we, you. I wouldn't trade histories with Alabama in anything.
If u read in the paper Saban was our new coach, u would call ur three guy roommates from college at their phones in their dads basements and u would have a 4 way beat off, just like the ol College days....

Alabama pays their players more than their professors. So if that's bama's tradition, I want nothing to do with it.
Again, a comment from a guy who has never played a sport. Don’t u have a more intelligent response than the accusation of paying players. Yep, every team with a better record than 3-3 must pay their players. Wow.

If u read in the paper Saban was our new coach, u would call ur three guy roommates from college at their phones in their dads basements and u would have a 4 way beat off, just like the ol College days....
I bet it didn't take you long at all to come up with that reply.

I bet it didn't take you long at all to come up with that reply.
Weak response. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when u got cut and your dad was explaining that as he is no longer the coach, u can no longer play QB, as u sobbed uncontrollably, while ur mom brushed ur hair. Lol.

I am fairly certain that you possess neither a Purdue degree nor a Masters degree.

Having incredible meltdown because someone made fun of his teeth.

Calls another person a snowflake.

I kind of doubt you have either of these degrees as well, it wouldn't be hard to prove but pretty sure you'll come up empty.
Not making fun of my teeth, just a broad brushed stereotype u chose to let go. It’s ok buddy, pull ur mask up over ur face, and get back to marching.

Weak response. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when u got cut and your dad was explaining that as he is no longer the coach, u can no longer play QB, as u sobbed uncontrollably, while ur mom brushed ur hair. Lol.
Does that mean you're not a fly? I figured anything drawn to bullshit as much as you are had to be a fly.

Does that mean you're not a fly? I figured anything drawn to bullshit as much as you are had to be a fly.
Did mommy’s hair brushing soothe Lil Juniors tears when u finally understood u had to actually make a team? Did u get an ice cream cone later? Lol.

Did mommy’s hair brushing sooth Lil Juniors tears when u finally understood u had to actually make a team? Did u get an ice cream cone later? Lol.
A photo from the @Westgeorgia7 family reunion.

That's him on the left behind the blade of grass.

Flies-are-laying-their-eggs-in-the-manure-heap-of-a-Brahman-Bull.png

Proof of degree? lol
Want me to bring to game Saturday and meet

[

getting weaker each post. Now pictures? What a tool. Again man, sorry about your traumatic childhood athletic career that has led u to posting on a sports board in which you don’t really understand what people are talking about. I can see it now, u sobbing uncontrollably while ur dad explains that because he is no longer the youth coach, u did not make the team. Mom gently brushing ur hair and wiping ur tears. Next day at school is when u start talking bad about all the football players and saying u were injured. Lol.

Want me to bring to game Saturday and meet

getting weaker each post. Now pictures? What a tool. Again man, sorry about your traumatic childhood athletic career that has led u to posting on a sports board in which you don’t really understand what people are talking about. I can see it now, u sobbing uncontrollably while ur dad explains that because he is no longer the youth coach, u did not make the team. Mom gently brushing ur hair and wiping ur tears. Next day at school is when u start talking bad about all the football players and saying u were injured. Lol.

Dude, I would love to meet you at the game Saturday. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT