ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli aid tied to cuts....WDC Establishment Freaks

Malcolm X died in 1968. Helms, Thurmond, and others changed parties after that. Try again.
There were hundreds of Dixiecrats. There were only two that switched.

The Civil Rights act was passed in 1964. Dixiecrats were supposed to have switched around then. Blacks started voting for Democrats in the 1930's. I think you're the one that needs to try again.

White supremacy is not ancient history. Along as fools continue to wave confederate flags in their yards and trucks. Fail to take down confederate statutes. Fail to change the names of US military bases names after people that killed US soldiers, white supremacy is alive and well.
You left out: Fail to protect blacks in inner cities such as Phily, Chicago, and NYC; and fail to give black kids in inner cities access to better schools. You can thank the dems for all of that.

There were hundreds of Dixiecrats. There were only two that switched.

The Civil Rights act was passed in 1964. Dixiecrats were supposed to have switched around then. Blacks started voting for Democrats in the 1930's. I think you're the one that needs to try again.
You key word is started. Perhaps blacks started voting for northern democrats as the 1920s and 1930s was when a lot of blacks migrates to the northern cities for jobs and to schools as southern blacks weren’t allowed to go to almost of the southern public schools. The 1920s was the thing that my grandparents moved to the north from the south.

The Dixiecrats didn’t switch until after civil rights and voting bills. A lot were part of the Republican southern strategy that Nixon and Lee Atwater used to try and get the southern votes. Blacks during that time in the late 60s and early 70s began voting overwhelmingly for democrats. And never looked back.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
The Voting Rights Act and Civil Rights Acts were both passed by a Democratic President. Clinton's economic policies did more to build up black wealth than any President before or since. I've seen firsthand how the Affordable Care Act has brought healthcare access to millions of Americans, many of them black.

I'm not saying you're racist, but if you think GOP policies benefit black people, you're pretty deluded.

I never mentioned GOP policy. Not once in the post you are responding to.

But to your point.....you are deluded. Dem POLICY.....

1. School Unions insure poor schools that keep the poor blacks with no way out. Worked for 2 years in them....worse schools in state.

2. Dem Housing units - full of drugs and bad characters. Yet stuffed full of minorities. Worked in one for 3 years with youth programs. Tragic place to raise a family.

3. Dem Abortion centers were placed near convenient to housing centers, likely responsible for killing more blacks than any other factor.

4. Dem financial aid for poor moms.....resulted in fatherless homes. Correlates highly to youth incarceration, criminal behavior and drug use in those homes.

So yea, Dem policy has been a disaster for both black and poor families. No question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riveting-
I'll say it. Bad policy.

No. Not bad policy to cut the bloated fed budget when new requests are made. That is just nuts to say........
If it was your house or my budget that is exactly what most would do. Cut the vacation because well, need the car repair.

What policies of the voting rights act did repubs vote to gut, in your words?
The repubs including the conservatives in the Supreme Court and also including uncle Clarence Thomas did gut the 1965 Voting Rights bill back in 2013. They took out preclearance which was a key aspect of the law.

The repubs including the conservatives in the Supreme Court and also including uncle Clarence Thomas did gut the 1965 Voting Rights bill back in 2013. They took out preclearance which was a key aspect of the law.
That was a Supreme Court decision, not a republican decision.

Repubs are trying to make it harder to cheat, not harder to vote. That's why an Uncle Tom like you doesn't like it.

That was a Supreme Court decision, not a republican decision.

Repubs are trying to make it harder to cheat, not harder to vote. That's why an Uncle Tom like you doesn't like it.

Yeah, but the repub law makers around the country supported that decision. That Supreme Court decision in 2013 laid the ground work for the Republican voting changes after the 2020 election. If the law wasn’t gutted, the republicans would have had to get permission from the US Justice Department to make those voting law changes.

Yeah, but the repub law makers around the country supported that decision. That Supreme Court decision in 2013 laid the ground work for the Republican voting changes after the 2020 election. If the law wasn’t gutted, the republicans would have had to get permission from the US Justice Department to make those voting law changes.
I posted a link about one of those changes in Ga, after which there was record voter turnout. If repubs intended to reduce turnout, they did a lousy job, wouldn't you agree?

If Uncle Tom is defined as a Black man (Joe would say 'boy') considered to be excessively obedient to white people, then you are an Uncle Tom for your excessive obedience to whatever the establishment white dems tell you. Clarence Thomas, in contrast, pushed back on Joe Crow and the other dem libs in his confirmation hearing.

Well at least democrats support mail in voting.

• Haha
I posted a link about one of those changes in Ga, after which there was record voter turnout. If repubs intended to reduce turnout, they did a lousy job, wouldn't you agree?

If Uncle Tom is defined as a Black man (Joe would say 'boy') considered to be excessively obedient to white people, then you are an Uncle Tom for your excessive obedience to whatever the establishment white dems tell you. Clarence Thomas, in contrast, pushed back on Joe Crow and the other dem libs in his confirmation hearing.
The record turnout was due black churches, black radio stations etc. getting the the word out to make sure people get out to vote to counter these suppression law changes. Voter registration drives among blacks across the US were up. The voter suppression laws may or may not have worked but the attempt was obviously there and may have backfired.

Actually 44 Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act and only 27 Republicans supported it. Goldwater, the 1964 GOP nominee, opposed the Civil Rights Act.

The GOP has voted to gut the provisions of the Voting Rights Act, which has allowed North Carolina to be gerrymandered to the point that the state legislature is completely unrepresentative of the state's political makeup.

Again, there were more Democrats in office at that time. The facts remain that a much higher percentage of Republicans voted for it than Democrats.

You key word is started. Perhaps blacks started voting for northern democrats as the 1920s and 1930s was when a lot of blacks migrates to the northern cities for jobs and to schools as southern blacks weren’t allowed to go to almost of the southern public schools. The 1920s was the thing that my grandparents moved to the north from the south.
Well 70% is a pretty damn good start wouldn't you think?
The Dixiecrats didn’t switch until after civil rights and voting bills. A lot were part of the Republican southern strategy that Nixon and Lee Atwater used to try and get the southern votes. Blacks during that time in the late 60s and early 70s began voting overwhelmingly for democrats. And never looked back.
No they didn't. You have no evidence for this either. The vast majority of Dixiecrats died as Democrats. The reality is that The South slowly started to become less racist, thus over time becoming more Republican. Republicans won Florida as far back as 1928 and more regularly winning it from 1952 on.

Mississippi and Alabama became swing states in 1960 and went red for the first time in 1964. Nixon's "Southern Strategy" was so good, that in 1968 the entire South outside of Florida went for the independent candidate, who was in essence a racist Democrat. The South voted all blue again in 1976. 1980 is the real key year that the South started to become more solidly red. However, in 1992 LA, AR TN and GA all voted Democrat. Many states over the years have gone Dem. In fact since 1964, the only years that the South went completely red were 1972, 1984, 1988, 2000, 2004 and 2016. Unlike the way the South used to vote.

So... the reality is that it would appear that the South started becoming less racist and more Republican around 1980 and over the years states voted on policy. Race became a tool of the Left in order to sway the weak minded and uninformed.

As a side note, Blacks were first allowed to vote around 1870 with the passing of the 15th amendment. The South stated going red back then until Jim Crow laws really kicked in. That's when the South became solid blue.

Last edited:
As a side note, Blacks were first allowed to vote around 1870 with the passing of the 15th amendment. The South stated going red back then until Jim Crow laws really kicked in. That's when the South became solid blue.
That's the only true statement that you made.

• Haha
That's the only true statement that you made.
Please tell me what else I stated that was false, because pretty much everything I've stated is supported by facts. South was going red when Blacks could vote. Went DEEP blue when Jim Crow kicked in. Once CRA was passed there was no more voting for segregation, so it started going red again. The South may have had some racists, but that doesn't mean their voting patterns supported racists to this day. That is the thought process of a child.

@BNIBoiler @RDUBoiler

Here is a pretty definitive write-up about the supposed party switch nonsense. It shows, not only presidential elections, but also Congressional and Governor elections. PROVES that the South didn't switch when the leftist narrative claims it did. Supports the idea that the South switched as it became less racist over time.

What reasons do Republicans give for the shift of the South from Democratic to Republican in the 1960s?

The answer is that there was no shift in the south from Democrat to Republican in the 1960s.

Let’s take a look at how the country voted from 1960 to 2000 by state:
main-qimg-754e0a0a2104aa878aa797e08c423b2b

1960 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
main-qimg-11e678c711dd1eba453f697dd3308e39

1964 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
main-qimg-ea9872c455cb5e8ead55fbac14faac46

1968 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
main-qimg-e0a4c039221507211a6c96d49d4de8de

1972 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

Let me pause here. We see Democrats winning in 1960, Republicans in 1964, Wallace in 1968, and Republicans winning the entire country in 1972. So whatever assumptions you want to make about the South at this time, you have to to the rest of the country

Let’s keep going:
main-qimg-87a89f4148bd185895b2b815dae3b92a

1976 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

^This runs counter to your initial claim. Obviously, the Republicans didn’t control after the 1960s
main-qimg-c7ea5ccb3b874656bc8bcfe382e226a4

1980 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
main-qimg-31b795d19e97978ebde6071ff846dc40

1984 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
main-qimg-74333aa64df9975f79a0e522d4b59fe8

1988 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

^Like in 1972, you have to make the same assumptions of 1980, 1984 and 1988 of the South as the rest of the country.
main-qimg-73b6c1bb9af6d52d0c2935d563c8c39c

1992 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
main-qimg-2a9120ab7b32ca55defc2add4852b140

1996 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
main-qimg-ed89f3916fcfa8bbbd06c1aeba6549d1

2000 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

^We see that the entirety of the South doesn’t actually solidly vote Republican until about 2000.

Reactions: tjreese
@BNIBoiler @RDUBoiler

But I personally think looking at presidential elections is very limited. We know people blame gerrymandering and suppression for all sorts of turnouts.

So let’s look at congressional results.
main-qimg-d612814c5d52da5c066c632cf3a0c402-pjlq

1960 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-26604b4c59d77fb2edfce59e3d832761-pjlq

1964 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-2e3a33b9c8e837eff9a42082a98f3efe-pjlq

1968 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-fb21c9c236266ea187674b3b73f025fe

1974 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-2ebeff7264b562526d90fcbeb3b71b8d

1976 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-a585b9ff5d735df2025d198301f6a7be

1980 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-17d25ca2541995e749bac5eb3ce994a0

1984 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-3fa7d1b4ec9d57efc81dc94a48f56fd1

1988 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

Let me pause here… notice that we are now in 1988 and the Democrats still control the entirety of the South and in no election we’ve seen has that changed.

Let’s keep going.
main-qimg-95f07f9afab821a6bab9670953cae300

1992 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-fe3a6cfa7b8bc46c954d71d166079662-pjlq

1996 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-d4dbbee0c6ed478a22fc1d5ecbd0d67b-pjlq

2000 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

Look at that. It isn’t until 1996 that we see the Republicans take over the South in congress!

But wait! There's more!

Let’s do governorship. Let’s look at the early 1970s, enough time for parties to “switch”.

1970 Alabama gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Arkansas gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Georgia gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Louisiana Governor John McKeithen - Wikipedia

1972 Mississippi Governor John Bell Williams - Wikipedia

1973 Missouri Governor Warren E. Hearnes - Wikipedia

1972 North Carolina gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 South Carolina gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Texas gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Tennessee gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Virginia Governor Mills Godwin - Wikipedia

All but two remained Democrat.

The whole idea and premise is wrong.

I’m not going to do the Senate, because I think you get the idea:
1960 United States Senate elections - Wikipedia

But you can go through them yourself and see that the pattern is the same.

This idea that the south switched Republican after 1964 is false and it’s dishonest. And what’s worse, is that it’s perpetuated despite easily accessible information proving that the premise is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese
But I personally think looking at presidential elections is very limited. We know people blame gerrymandering and suppression for all sorts of turnouts.

So let’s look at congressional results.
main-qimg-d612814c5d52da5c066c632cf3a0c402-pjlq

1960 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-26604b4c59d77fb2edfce59e3d832761-pjlq

1964 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-2e3a33b9c8e837eff9a42082a98f3efe-pjlq

1968 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-fb21c9c236266ea187674b3b73f025fe

1974 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-2ebeff7264b562526d90fcbeb3b71b8d

1976 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-a585b9ff5d735df2025d198301f6a7be

1980 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-17d25ca2541995e749bac5eb3ce994a0

1984 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-3fa7d1b4ec9d57efc81dc94a48f56fd1

1988 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

Let me pause here… notice that we are now in 1988 and the Democrats still control the entirety of the South and in no election we’ve seen has that changed.

Let’s keep going.
main-qimg-95f07f9afab821a6bab9670953cae300

1992 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-fe3a6cfa7b8bc46c954d71d166079662-pjlq

1996 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
main-qimg-d4dbbee0c6ed478a22fc1d5ecbd0d67b-pjlq

2000 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

Look at that. It isn’t until 1996 that we see the Republicans take over the South in congress!

But wait! There's more!

Let’s do governorship. Let’s look at the early 1970s, enough time for parties to “switch”.

1970 Alabama gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Arkansas gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Georgia gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Louisiana Governor John McKeithen - Wikipedia

1972 Mississippi Governor John Bell Williams - Wikipedia

1973 Missouri Governor Warren E. Hearnes - Wikipedia

1972 North Carolina gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 South Carolina gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Texas gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Tennessee gubernatorial election - Wikipedia

1970 Virginia Governor Mills Godwin - Wikipedia

All but two remained Democrat.

The whole idea and premise is wrong.

I’m not going to do the Senate, because I think you get the idea:
1960 United States Senate elections - Wikipedia

But you can go through them yourself and see that the pattern is the same.

This idea that the south switched Republican after 1964 is false and it’s dishonest. And what’s worse, is that it’s perpetuated despite easily accessible information proving that the premise is wrong.
I never said that the south switched to republican after 1964. They are certainly red states now, though. I've always said that the republicans became a racist party during the late 60s and 70s. Thanks in part to Lee Atwater.

Let me ask you. Do you think this current crop of republicans in the House and Senate vote for the 1960s Civil Rights and Voting Rights Bills? Remember Rand Paul and other Libertarians are republicans. Rand Paul already said a few years ago that he would not.

Nice to see you took the time to actually read through what I post (hint, that was sarcasm, because based on the time in which you had responded, you didn't have the time to really take it in).

I never said that the south switched to republican after 1964. They are certainly red states now, though. I've always said that the republicans became a racist party during the late 60s and 70s. Thanks in part to Lee Atwater.
There's zero proof of this. None. Not in policy, not in voter base, nothing. I know you're going to state something stupid like the racists vote Republican, but that is not evidence that Republicans are racist. Correlation does not prove causation. AND, these moronic groups are dying out. Their memberships are dropping year after year and are pretty much only in the low thousands (3,000) as opposed to in the millions back when they were Democrats.

Let me ask you. Do you think this current crop of republicans in the House and Senate vote for the 1960s Civil Rights and Voting Rights Bills? Remember Rand Paul and other Libertarians are republicans. Rand Paul already said a few years ago that he would not.
Yes I do. You're always going to get a few that won't. You'll never get 100% so picking out one or two people out of hundreds to prove your point is cherry picking at best.

Also, comparing the Civil Rights bill with the Voting Rights bill is dishonest (assuming you're referring to the most recent one).

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Nice to see you took the time to actually read through what I post (hint, that was sarcasm, because based on the time in which you had responded, you didn't have the time to really take it in).

There's zero proof of this. None. Not in policy, not in voter base, nothing. I know you're going to state something stupid like the racists vote Republican, but that is not evidence that Republicans are racist. Correlation does not prove causation. AND, these moronic groups are dying out. Their memberships are dropping year after year and are pretty much only in the low thousands (3,000) as opposed to in the millions back when they were Democrats.

Yes I do. You're always going to get a few that won't. You'll never get 100% so picking out one or two people out of hundreds to prove your point is cherry picking at best.

Also, comparing the Civil Rights bill with the Voting Rights bill is dishonest (assuming you're referring to the most recent one).
I'm not talking about the current Voting bill that they all voted no for.

So what percentage of the current republicans in the House and Senate do you honestly think would have voted for the 1960s Civil Rights bill? What percentage would have voted for the 1960s Voting Rights Bill?

So what percentage of the current republicans in the House and Senate do you honestly think would have voted for the 1960s Civil Rights bill? What percentage would have voted for the 1960s Voting Rights Bill?
The vast majority. Just like they did back then.

So what percentage of current dems in Congress do you think would have voted for Jim Crow laws of the last century?

Do you see how absurd your question is.?

Reactions: herrli
So what percentage of current dems in Congress do you think would have voted for Jim Crow laws of the last century?

Do you see how absurd your question is.?
ZERO would.vote for those Jim Crow laws. Also zero repubs would have voted for the 1960s Voting and Civil Rights bills,

Last edited:
ZERO would.vote for those Jim Crow laws. Also zero repubs would have voted for the 1960s Voting and Civil Eights bills,
Do you have any idea how ridiculous this claim is? THIS shows just how skewed your world view is from reality and it's scary that the Left has this much control over what you think.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this claim is? THIS shows just how skewed your world view is from reality and it's scary that the Left has this much control over what you think.
First of all, please stop with the left control over what I think crap. That is insulting. I'm a black man talking about civil rights. Nobody controls what I think.

If my claim is ridiculous, then answer my simple question. How many current repubs in the House and Senate would have voted for the 1960s civil rights and voting rights bills? They didn't even vote for the recent John Lewis Voting Rights Bill.

First of all, please stop with the left control over what I think crap. That is insulting. I'm a black man talking about civil rights. Nobody controls what I think.

If my claim is ridiculous, then answer my simple question. How many current repubs in the House and Senate would have voted for the 1960s civil rights and voting rights bills? They didn't even vote for the recent John Lewis Voting Rights Bill.
I don't care if it's insulting. It's the truth. They are the one's pushing this narrative. It's a flat out lie, yet you believe it. Sorry, but it's just the reality. Until you start to think for yourself, you're going to keep making the same mistakes. Hopefully some day you will realize the spell you've been under and will thank me for being honest with you.

It's ridiculous first of all because even the racist Democrats were able to get 61% of their people to vote for the 1964 bill, so saying NO Republican today would have voted for it is patently absurd and demonstrates just how out of touch from reality your mind set is on this issue.

Now, how about you explain to me why it is that you think this recent bill was necessary.

Last edited:
@BNIBoiler

So you're not going to answer me as to why we need a new voting rights bill?
We need the John Lewis voting bill to counter the recent voter suppression laws that was introduced around the country after 2020 election. Also to put back what the US Supreme Court gutted from the 1965 Voting bill in 2013. What the Supreme Court gutted from the 1965 bill paved way for the 2020 voting law changes.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
We need the John Lewis voting bill to counter the recent voter suppression laws that was introduced around the country after 2020 election. Also to put back what the US Supreme Court gutted from the 1965 Voting bill in 2013. What the Supreme Court gutted from the 1965 bill paved way for the 2020 voting law changes.

You mean like the voter suppression law in GA......where more people voted after the law was installed? Lol

What voter suppression laws? You mean the voter ID laws that the Dems kick and scream about that ended up with record minority voter turnout? Those laws?

Yep, the voter suppression laws all over the country.
Yet ALL of the evidence is to the contrary. This is exactly an example of the Dems controlling what you think. They kick and scream about this stuff and say it will do something and you just believe it, despite the actual evidence.

You can't call it voter suppression if record numbers come out after the fact. It's more like vote cheating suppression laws. Dems hate those.

Yet ALL of the evidence is to the contrary. This is exactly an example of the Dems controlling what you think. They kick and scream about this stuff and say it will do something and you just believe it, despite the actual evidence.

You can't call it voter suppression if record numbers come out after the fact. It's more like vote cheating suppression laws. Dems hate those.
First of all, again and again, stop saying that the Dems control what I/we think. “The blacks” were the ones that initially complained about these laws that actually began after Obama was elected. Particularly voter ID. The Republican strategists, doing their jobs by the way, found out that a lot blacks in the large cities did not have a state issued ID for various reasons.

Move forward to 2020. After the the false election was stolen BS, and loss of the WH, the repub districts in red states stepped up the game of voter suppression under the guise of protecting the voting process. Voter ID was not much of an issue anymore as folks did adjust and got their IDs. And some perhaps just did not and could not vote.

What did happen was that, republicans strategists and law makers in red states decided notice how the blacks as well as democrats like to vote. Such as absentee, mail in, drop boxes, Sunday voting, (your que Boneman) etc. Then decided to change the voting laws to restrict, now the Dems, to make it harder to vote.

As far as record numbers coming out to vote. I already answered it. The attempt to suppress the vote was obviously there. But it backfired on the republicans. What happened was that it pissed off people. Black talk radio and social media went all out to mobilize people to get out to vote. If you are not registered, get registered. Don’t have an ID, get one and vote. Plus the fact of a horrible and evil president. Horrible Republican lawmakers that people wanted out of office like the female Senator in GA at the time. The Dems came out in numbers to vote. Doesn’t help the republicans to put out ignorant candidates like Hershel Walker and Dr. Oz.

First of all, again and again, stop saying that the Dems control what I/we think. “The blacks” were the ones that initially complained about these laws that actually began after Obama was elected. Particularly voter ID. The Republican strategists, doing their jobs by the way, found out that a lot blacks in the large cities did not have a state issued ID for various reasons.

Move forward to 2020. After the the false election was stolen BS, and loss of the WH, the repub districts in red states stepped up the game of voter suppression under the guise of protecting the voting process. Voter ID was not much of an issue anymore as folks did adjust and got their IDs. And some perhaps just did not and could not vote.

What did happen was that, republicans strategists and law makers in red states decided notice how the blacks as well as democrats like to vote. Such as absentee, mail in, drop boxes, Sunday voting, (your que Boneman) etc. Then decided to change the voting laws to restrict, now the Dems, to make it harder to vote.

As far as record numbers coming out to vote. I already answered it. The attempt to suppress the vote was obviously there. But it backfired on the republicans. What happened was that it pissed off people. Black talk radio and social media went all out to mobilize people to get out to vote. If you are not registered, get registered. Don’t have an ID, get one and vote. Plus the fact of a horrible and evil president. Horrible Republican lawmakers that people wanted out of office like the female Senator in GA at the time. The Dems came out in numbers to vote. Doesn’t help the republicans to put out ignorant candidates like Hershel Walker and Dr. Oz.
You can’t be serious that John Fetterman was a better candidate than Dr. Oz. Pennsylvania has a lot of ignorant voters.

You can’t be serious that John Fetterman was a better candidate than Dr. Oz. Pennsylvania has a lot of ignorant voters.
Fetterman winning is kinda my point. Even though I like Fetterman, he has some serious medical issues. Because of those medical issues, he performed horribly in the debates. A good republican candidate should have won easily. Instead, the Republicans put up another MAGA candidate, Dr. Oz. Similar to Walker, Oz is a carpet bagger with no political experience at all. That also came across in the debates. The republicans in PA are the ignorant ones to nominate someone like Dr. Oz. Similar in GA, and even more ignorant is nominating someone foolish like Hershel Walker. You can argue Dr. Oz. But there is no way that Hershel Walker should be near public office. You can't tell me that GA republicans couldn't do better than Hershel Walker. Again, the GA republican voters that nominated Walker are the ignorant ones.

• Haha
The Voting Rights Act and Civil Rights Acts were both passed by a Democratic President. Clinton's economic policies did more to build up black wealth than any President before or since. I've seen firsthand how the Affordable Care Act has brought healthcare access to millions of Americans, many of them black.

I'm not saying you're racist, but if you think GOP policies benefit black people, you're pretty deluded.
You should call him racist whether he is or not. Calling someone racist is underused and since we know around half the country supports the party of Intersectionality we know half the country is racist and that is just one branch of that evil platform. That party is also sexist? When you consider those legal or illegal...dead or alive that voted for the Intersectionality Party Platform as a sampling of the total population we have hundreds of millions of racists and sexists walking the streets like everyone else and they don't even recognize it.

I'm reminded of Edmund Burke and it is our duty to point out the active racist and sexist platform. MLK wanted people to be judged by their character and not their color and in his honor we should do such. When we see the security officer that tried to make a difference and was killed in one of the BLM/Antifa riots we should witness and honor his character and not that he was black.

There are many examples, but if there is a sincere desire to fight the sexists and racists, then we need to speak up to all those that do not look to character, but to color in all their opinions. These racist and/or sexist rent a riots cause division between Americans
iu

Nice narrative, but totally false and easily provable by actual results. You're lying to yourself.

Dude, you're so damn delusional. The reality is that Dems have been using the weak voting laws to cheat for decades. There's very well known accounts of this in mayoral elections in Chicago, Philly, etc. We even linked the most recent cases of voter fraud using mail in ballots. It was Democrats doing it. Face it. Democrats and cheating goes hand in hand. THAT's what the voter ID laws were to go after. This narrative about blacks not having I.D. to vote is bullshit. Never has been a thing. In fact, blacks when questioned about it say they think it's racist that someone thought they were unable to have an I.D.

It's also totally bullshit that blacks in inner cities didn't have I.D. until the supposed "voter suppression" laws were passed. Seriously, what a stupid take. Here's what inner city black people think of voter I.D. laws.

Note, that it's only the white liberals that say voter I.D. is racist. Where are they getting these ideas? Hmm. Maybe it's the lying media and the Dem party.

The REALITY is that most blacks have been in support of voter I.D. laws. Now run along and get your next response from your Liberal hive mind.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT