ADVERTISEMENT

Cover up

The Ds could have used the courts to get people they wanted to testify but chose not to because it wasn’t politically expedient in regards to the 2020 election. Going to the courts would have driven their “inquiry” well past November 2020. Couldn’t have that.....
They are using the courts and none of the courts in DC or NY are moving things since Manfort on an accelerated process due to counter suits by Trumps lawyers and to some extent by DOJ and Barr. No idea how long it would be for the SC to hear or remand petitions for evidence or to compel testimony.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
What bizarre poll did you get that from? You are so full of shit ,if you spend all the time researching so you can post on here you claim to . You are really really bad. Does your time take up looking for a poll that meets your radical viewpoint and you will look until somewhere you find one? Good luck man you are wasting your life , or is your life just a waste? Either way have fun!
Since you are either too lazy or too incompetent to ever engage in the most minimal research the answer is -
The poll was disclosed in a January 20 CNN article andy ou may DOWNLOAD the POLL HERE
Of course, since it's a CNN poll, you will deny that it can be accurate. Everyone realizes the game plan.

Since you are either too lazy or too incompetent to ever engage in the most minimal research the answer is -
The poll was disclosed in a January 20 CNN article andy ou may DOWNLOAD the POLL HERE
Of course, since it's a CNN poll, you will deny that it can be accurate. Everyone realizes the game plan.
You and that is you not ou are right as one of your buddies just went on a rant about everything on Fox news is a complete lie blah blah. Liberals will quote twist and lie about anything but oh lord let a conservative say anything. You all just look like fools, was cutting you some slack but you are fiting right in

You and that is you not ou are right as one of your buddies just went on a rant about everything on Fox news is a complete lie blah blah. Liberals will quote twist and lie about anything but oh lord let a conservative say anything. You all just look like fools, was cutting you some slack but you are fiting right in
What?

CAN YOU READ?

No Kidding You cant read either? Are you confused by the ou part where your buddy left the Y off you part in his message?Or are you just confused in general I know the answer
Yes. Can you compose in sentences that are lucid?

I also should thank you for cutting me some slack from your withering attacks.

Yes. Can you compose in sentences that are lucid?
Lefties are cool as hell! I have no response so I try and make shit up about English.(A) If you are so effing stupid you cant understand that is your problem (B) its a message board not a term paper and I can find plenty wrong with your English tough guy

I also should thank you for cutting me some slack from your withering attacks.
Dont even start that shit Do you read what W and 35 a a few others post? You are a liberal we dont like each other fine all this bullshit name calling gets started by your friends so take it somewhere else!

Trump BLOCKED the witnesses the house wanted. He didn't exert executive privilege, he just said NO. That is obstruction of Congress. Tell me why it isn't.
You have the nerve to accuse the house of not doing their job when they couldn't interview the key witnesses. Explain to me how they were supposed to get first hand info if the witnesses that had it were blocked from testifying. Explain that to me.

How the hell is this a power grab? The house has no power. None. Watch and see how much power they have as the senate conducts a trial without witnesses and every Republican votes with the president because they're afraid of doing what they know is right because trump will use people like you to keep them from being elected.
Power grab? Trump has all the power here. Wtf is wrong with you?

Uhhh....the same way they do it every other time. Just like every other time every executive branch said no. You should also read up about the difference between asking for and subpoenaing documents/witnesses. The house didn't even subpoena everything they are crying about now.

Jesus, Bob....come on. You realize "obstruction of congress" isn't a thing, right? There is contempt, and that has statutory relief. And it isn't impeachment. Good grief....

Do a little learning, google Holder and Lerner to learn about how this is goes down.

Your second paragraph isn't worth addressing. Wow.

Last edited:
Reactions: glidresquirrel
Lefties are cool as hell! I have no response so I try and make shit up about English.(A) If you are so effing stupid you cant understand that is your problem (B) its a message board not a term paper and I can find plenty wrong with your English tough guy
I will be happy to reply to any sensible item that you post. I also will feel free to ask you what you are trying to convey when it isn't clear. You can respond as you wish. If you feel that a method of communicating gives you license to appear uneducated, and I'm not referring to typos, slang, common word usage things but essentially incoherency, then you received a considerably different Purdue education than i.

OH MY , No, because I could really care lest what 5 or 6 dumb leftist on a message board have to say as I go about life.
It's less not lest. And shouldn't it be "I couldn't care less?" You're being angry again. It must be affecting your keyboard skills. I am sorry to aggravate you to such a degree.

They are using the courts and none of the courts in DC or NY are moving things since Manfort on an accelerated process due to counter suits by Trumps lawyers and to some extent by DOJ and Barr. No idea how long it would be for the SC to hear or remand petitions for evidence or to compel testimony.
If this is so damned important "for the soul of the nation" and the "sanctity of the Constitution" is literally at stake, the Ds really should have let it play out in the courts. But since "we need to impeach Trump so he doesn't win a second term", the House chose to make up egregious sounding articles, which are not really crimes at all, and get them in front of the Senate now, because the 2020 election is coming up. This is all just a political charade in an election year.

It's less not lest. And shouldn't it be "I couldn't care less?" You're being angry again. It must be affecting your keyboard skills. I am sorry to aggravate you to such a degree.
Oh great a grammar cop! Thats the biggest sign of personality defects and desperation . I am not angry man! I sit back and watch the crazies on here get caught up in their lies. Anger? see W and 35 , there are two or maybe just one angry people/person. BTW I used lest in exactly the way it is intended

literally talking about yourself and the left
False, ignoring criminality and corruption shows that the right wing cares more about Trump than the country. How a disgusting pig of a man with not an ounce of intelligence or moral integrity has you all wrapped around his finger, is a great mystery.

There's no shortage of stuff to work with from the most corrupt and criminal President the country has ever seen.

Barack says hello....

giphy.gif

That's one of the dumbest posts that has been made on here. You can't find anything from Obama that comes close to approaching what Trump has done. Factual evidence is important in debates, try using some.

IRS Targeting
VA Waiting List
GSA Spending Spree
Clinton Emails
Fast and Furious Gun Walking
Solyndra Subsidies
DOJ and the New Black Panther Party
A Job for Sestak
Drone strikes in Pakistan
Clinton Foundation–State Department controversy
FISA abuse
National Security Agency PRISM Surveillance System
AP Phone Records Scandal
Obamacare

All politicians are corrupt, some more than others. Obama wasn't the prince everybody wants to say he was.If you voted for Hillary, in my opinion, you're part of the problem with corrupt politicians. Trump may not be lilly white, but at least you know what you're getting.

False, ignoring criminality and corruption shows that the right wing cares more about Trump than the country. How a disgusting pig of a man with not an ounce of intelligence or moral integrity has you all wrapped around his finger, is a great mystery.
Indy, there's the difference. Repub's believe innocent until proven guilty. Liberals believe in trumped up charges and you prove your not guilty.

Indy, there's the difference. Repub's believe innocent until proven guilty. Liberals believe in trumped up charges and you prove your not guilty.
If only there was a boatload of evidence and testimony proving Trump's guilt. Oh wait, that's exactly what we have.

IRS Targeting
VA Waiting List
GSA Spending Spree
Clinton Emails
Fast and Furious Gun Walking
Solyndra Subsidies
DOJ and the New Black Panther Party
A Job for Sestak
Drone strikes in Pakistan
Clinton Foundation–State Department controversy
FISA abuse
National Security Agency PRISM Surveillance System
AP Phone Records Scandal
Obamacare

All politicians are corrupt, some more than others. Obama wasn't the prince everybody wants to say he was.If you voted for Hillary, in my opinion, you're part of the problem with corrupt politicians. Trump may not be lilly white, but at least you know what you're getting.
Do you have a list of actual scandals instead of the Fox New propaganda created ones? Actual factual documentation?

Talking to you is a waste of time because you have made up your mind that orange man is bad and Barack was perfect. BTW did you vote for Hillary? Just curious.
I just follow the evidence. You should break out from the propaganda bubble and give it a try. Barack wasn't perfect, but he also wasn't a corrupt criminal like we see with Trump. Level all the false accusations you want against Obama, there's a reason none of them went anywhere, because they weren't true.

I just follow the evidence. You should break out from the propaganda bubble and give it a try. Barack wasn't perfect, but he also wasn't a corrupt criminal like we see with Trump. Level all the false accusations you want against Obama, there's a reason none of them went anywhere, because they weren't true.

You follow the evidence provided by the MSM. Obama was protected by the MSM and his "wing man" Eric Holder".

PresentPlasticBarasingha-size_restricted.gif

You follow the evidence provided by the MSM. Obama was protected by the MSM and his "wing man" Eric Holder".

PresentPlasticBarasingha-size_restricted.gif
And there it is, when the facts don’t line up with what the right winger wants, it’s always a conspiracy. Very convenient, you don’t have facts to prove your argument because of conspiracies against you guys.

And there it is, when the facts don’t line up with what the right winger wants, it’s always a conspiracy. Very convenient, you don’t have facts to prove your argument because of conspiracies against you guys.

Eric Holder is the one who said "I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy". No conspiracy theory there, just a stated fact.

People that care about Trump more than the country are disgusting.

And so are the people who are trying to change an election because they don’t like the fact that the election process is by electoral college versus popular vote.

I’m surprised the Dems aren’t handing out copies of the Constitution to be burnt in the streets.

And so are the people who are trying to change an election because they don’t like the fact that the election process is by electoral college versus popular vote.

I’m surprised the Dems aren’t handing out copies of the Constitution to be burnt in the streets.
Does Clinton become President if Trump is impeached? Stop repeating the bs propaganda about overturning the election. This is about Trump being corrupt and breaking the law.

Does Clinton become President if Trump is impeached? Stop repeating the bs propaganda about overturning the election. This is about Trump being corrupt and breaking the law.

So the calls for him being impeached from day 1 were about all of the crimes he committed before he took office?

I’ll say it again, I’m surprised the Dems aren’t handing out copies of the Constitution to be burnt in the streets. (Lords knows they have lost two elections due to the failings of the writers of the Constitution...TIC)

Last edited:
You’re partially right, he is a pig of a man. That’s not an impeachable offense though. If it were we would have had about 8 presidents that lasted a full term.

So the calls for him being impeached from day 1 were about all of the crimes he committed before he took office?

I’ll say it again, I’m surprised the Dems aren’t handing out copies of the Constitution to be burnt in the streets. (Lords knows they have lost two elections do to the failings of the writers of the Constitution...TIC)
There were an immense amount of crimes to choose from before he took office.

You’re partially right, he is a pig of a man. That’s not an impeachable offense though. If it were we would have had about 8 presidents that lasted a full term.
And that's why he's not getting impeached for that. He's getting impeached for illegally withholding aid in order to extort a vulnerable ally to benefit himself personally by having said country attack his political opponent. The evidence and testimony we do have is rock solid to back that up. What's being held back by the administration would be even more damning.

And that's why he's not getting impeached for that. He's getting impeached for illegally withholding aid in order to extort a vulnerable ally to benefit himself personally by having said country attack his political opponent. The evidence and testimony we do have is rock solid to back that up. What's being held back by the administration would be even more damning.
Testimony from who? Emotional opinions from left-leaning professors and hearsay from disgruntled bureaucrats aren't too valuable in the court of law.

He's not being removed from office and he'll be re-elected in 2020 and you've got your radical friends to thank for that. He's your President. Enjoy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT