ADVERTISEMENT

Military Complex Gets Military Aid Package though Senate

You sure are awfully angry. Nebraska really put it to your Hoosiers last night. It will be OK. 😂
Lol. Nebraska may be the straw that breaks the back on another crappy coaching hire. It's depressing to watch, but probably a net positive for IU that the losses are piling up and effecting a change...again.

Last edited:
So let's examine your standard, as you just posted. Because that's a fact that anyone can see. YOUR standard is:
When Donnie JoJo Trump is tried in a court of law, if he's found guilty, your proscribed punishment is "death or hard labor."
Depends on the crime, but that would usually be my proscribed punishment.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Oh lighten up Francis. Jfc.

Schiff used WORDS, he didn’t take actions. Making unproven accusations isn’t treason you ignorant tw_t. Otherwise trump is committing treason everyday. Members of Congress too. And both sides of the media.

Psycho MAGA personified. Welcome to the new and improved Republican Party. Were you like this before trump? Smoke a doob and lighten up…….not to mention all you idiots should look up the definition of treason……..and free speech.

I think you can be killed in Russia for the saying the wrong things. Not sure. That system of government might work better for you.
You really have no clue, do you? Schiff went on NATIONAL TV and said to the people of the US that, as head of the Intelligence Committee, he had concrete evidence that the President of the US colluded with Russia! I am amazed Schiff was not put on trial after Grinder declassified the affidavits and found out that they were mainly from Obama's cabinet members, who said that they investigated and found NO evidence of collusion. And don't forget the result was the time and expense of the Muellar Report.

Schiff also had Trump's phone conversation with Zelinsky read into the Congressional Report. That was viewed as factual, until Trump declassified the actual phone call. At the very least, after he was confronted with his lie, he responded that he was kidding, I think he should be forced to resign from ALL committees.

And let's throw in Schiff's time and effort to tape and coach that woman who testified that Kavanaugh sexually molested her. She was well coached and had me fooled until Kavanaugh produced his diary.

And you and your buddy want to report a blogger who wrote that IF Schiff is found guilty, he should be shot??? How about if Schiff was collectively found guilty of all three?

You are and IDIOT.
And FYI I'm shaking in my boots.
Don’t care what insults you throw at me. Don’t care about your sarcasm about shaking in your boots.

I took a screenshot of your post and submitted it to a law enforcement portal.

Will they follow up? Don’t know.

Don’t care what insults you throw at me. Don’t care about your sarcasm about shaking in your boots.

Did you report Chuck Schumer for threatening violence against two Supreme Court Justices - or was that ok with you as a dem lib?

Absolutely ridiculous! You have issues.

• Love
Reactions: mediaexpert

Well I didn't threaten anyone you dolt.
I stated he committed treason and the sentence for treason is death.
And the lying SOB, who held a position on the intelligence committee,
should be held accountable for the damage he knowingly caused this country.

• Love
Reactions: mediaexpert
Well I didn't threaten anyone you dolt.
I stated he committed treason and the sentence for treason is death.
And the lying SOB, who held a position on the intelligence committee,
should be held accountable for the damage he knowingly caused this country.
Hey-- I reported solely a screen shot of exactly what you posted! Nothing more--nothing less.

If you don't think "Adam Schiff...(because of blah blah blah) should be shot by firing squad" is a threat? Then passing along that screen shot will not be a problem!

Hey-- I reported solely a screen shot of exactly what you posted! Nothing more--nothing less.

If you don't think "Adam Schiff...(because of blah blah blah) should be shot by firing squad" is a threat? Then passing along that screen shot will not be a problem
Adam Schiff, because of his knowingly lying to the American public and the damage it did to the Country, should be tried for treason, convicted by a jury of Trump relatives, and shot by firing squad!!!

There! I posted it too, please report me too!!! Because if he or I get as much as an undeserved traffic ticket, I will post this all over the Internet. I too think Schiff should be tried and, if convicted, be shot at dawn. I have never seen or read a more seditious act than what Schiff said on national TV as head of the Intelligence Committee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT