ADVERTISEMENT

Despicable Cheney suppressed Jan 6 evidence about National Guard offer

Riveting-

Senior
Dec 3, 2021
,,,, according the a Federalist article by Mollie Hemingway.

"Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had “no evidence” to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had communicated its desire for 10,000 National Guard troops. In fact, an early transcribed interview conducted by the committee included precisely that evidence from a key source. The interview, which Cheney attended and personally participated in, was suppressed from public release until now."

Anybody surprised by this?

"Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had “no evidence” to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had communicated its desire for 10,000 National Guard troops. In fact, an early transcribed interview conducted by the committee included precisely that evidence from a key source. The interview, which Cheney attended and personally participated in, was suppressed from public release until now."

So can you explain why Trump watched the riot for several hours without acting after his staff pleaded with him?

So can you explain why Trump watched the riot for several hours without acting after his staff pleaded with him?
No, I cannot explain that.

So, can you explain why the phony Jan 6 committee would suppress evidence - not to mention, why it did not call Pelosi and Bowser to testify?

Nope

Can you provide facts that he "watched the riot for several hours without acting", and can you provide factual evidence that his staff pleaded with him? Which staff members did that?
It was well known that the Faux News hosts and Junior Chump texted the WH staff to try and convince Chump to do something to stop the deplorables.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Implored MARK MEADOWS......
Mark Meadows is critical to the accusation made in this topic lol. He was trumps CHIEH OF STAFF. Does he matter or doesn’t he?

“In it, he told Cheney and her investigators that he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as she needed to protect the city.”

Are you really questioning that trump watched what was going on and did nothing? What actions did he take?

Mark Meadows is critical to the accusation made in this topic lol. He was trumps CHIEH OF STAFF. Does he matter or doesn’t he?

“In it, he told Cheney and her investigators that he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as she needed to protect the city.”

Are you really questioning that trump watched what was going on and did nothing? What actions did he take?
Your standards for behavior during riots sure go waaay up when it comes to Trump.

It was well known that the Faux News hosts and Junior Chump texted the WH staff to try and convince Chump to do something to stop the deplorables.
@purdave Here's the timeline.

2:00 p.m.: As a violent mob breached the Capitol building

2:38 p.m.:
Trump expresses support for Capitol Police and members of law enforcement, who had been overrun by rioters at the Capitol. He appeared to send this from the Oval Office as a Marine was stationed outside the office at the time of the tweet, typically indicating the president is inside.

“Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!”

3:13 p.m.:
About 10 minutes after rioters are photographed on the Senate floor, Trump calls for peaceful protests.

"I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!" he tweeted.

It was 38 minutes after the breach of the Capitol for his first call to be peaceful and 25 minutes after that when he asked for peace again. He didn't finish speaking and leave the Ellipse until 1:17. So at worst he didn't say anything for a little over an hour. Not hours.

Your standards for behavior during riots sure go waaay up when it comes to Trump.
For the POTUS and Commander in Chief? When his supporters are breaking into the Capitol when Congress is in session…….and in the process of ratifying and election? Are you fcking serious?

As compared to who? Civilians rioting? Your comparison doesn’t make sense, on many levels.

Actually it’s a perfect statement of how MAGA views trump. Lower the standards.

• Haha
Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
For the POTUS and Commander in Chief? When his supporters are breaking into the Capitol when Congress is in session…….and in the process of ratifying and election? Are you fcking serious?

As compared to who? Civilians rioting? Your comparison doesn’t make sense, on many levels.

See this is the broken brain logic. I don't support J6. I don't support Portland autonomy. I don't support Baltimore. My standards are my standards, not based on politics like yours.

See this is the broken brain logic. I don't support J6. I don't support Portland autonomy. I don't support Baltimore. My standards are my standards, not based on politics like yours.
Why are you changing the subject? This has nothing to do with you.

“Your standards for behavior during riots sure go waaay up when it comes to Trump.”

Since you appear to be making riot comparisons here, I assumed you were talking about BLM…….because that’s what all of you do when J6 is brought up. Were you talking about something else? If do, please explain.

If not, explain why you’re comparing civilian protests where no one is in charge to J6 where the POTUS is in charge, of everything. Explain how you apparently have ZERO standards for the behavior of POTUS on that day. There would NEVER have been a J6 if not for trump, let alone his behavior during the riot.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Why are you changing the subject? This has nothing to do with you.

“Your standards for behavior during riots sure go waaay up when it comes to Trump.”

Since you appear to be making riot comparisons here, I assumed you were talking about BLM…….because that’s what all of you do when J6 is brought up. Were you talking about something else? If do, please explain.

If not, explain why you’re comparing civilian protests where no one is in charge to J6 where the POTUS is in charge, of everything. Explain how you apparently have ZERO standards for the behavior of POTUS on that day. There would NEVER have been a J6 if not for trump, let alone his behavior during the riot.
It has to do with liberal hypocrites like yourself.
As detailed above, Trump called for peaceful protests several times before and during the event. Compare that to the Baltimore mayors "space to destroy".

As detailed above, Trump called for peaceful protests several times before and during the event. Compare that to the Baltimore mayors "space to destroy".
May I piggy back on your post to remind Bob and those similar to him, that it was Kammy Harris who bailed out those who willingly, Illegally, and knowingly looted, rioted, burned buildings, overturned and burned police cars, ambulances, and chose to abuse and harm innocent civilians, all with no punishment. But that's okay for Bob and others because that's just and expression of an opinion.

So you post the first thing that pops in your head and then refuse to defend or explain it. I guess there’s no need to ask again. Call me a liberal and move on. At least you got likes from the MAGA faithful.

The details you referred to are seriously lacking in scope, detail, and truth.

Here’s one that seems kinda important.

2:24 P.m.​

Donald Trump tweets: “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify.

So you post the first thing that pops in your head and then refuse to defend or explain it. I guess there’s no need to ask again. Call me a liberal and move on. At least you got likes from the MAGA faithful.

Donald Trump tweets: “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify.
Your selective outrage is noted...and it's why no one can take you seriously.

There was no push to break into the Capitol until the Capitol Police started shooting munitions at the protesters. There was an initial group while Trump was still speaking that broke down the initial barriers. Then the people that were at the rally came up to the next set of barriers that weren't broken down. It wasn't until a fight was started that a fight happened to push inside.

May I piggy back on your post to remind Bob and those similar to him, that it was Kammy Harris who bailed out those who willingly, Illegally, and knowingly looted, rioted, burned buildings, overturned and burned police cars, ambulances, and chose to abuse and harm innocent civilians, all with no punishment. But that's okay for Bob and others because that's just and expression of an opinion.
Lefties get paid and let out of jail after they loot and destroy. Right wing people get prosecuted and sent to prison after they are incited to attack. No, we don't live in a banana republic at all...

Reactions: SKYDOG

Where is the incitement here? This statement is sandwiched between his multiple calls to be peaceful. This is nothing more than your broken brain wanting to see what you want to see.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT