ADVERTISEMENT

Military Complex Gets Military Aid Package though Senate

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
The Military Complex (MC) must be fed. Likewise in an election year, kickback donations are needed for our beloved corrupt politicians in both parties.

Thus with that on the table, the corrupt MC Wormed their way behind the scenes to get Senate to pass a $95 Billion bill.....headed to House.

My bet is on the corrupt MC getting this done with their corrupt political partners in both parties.

Last edited:
My theory all along is that Globalist Corporations and the Military Industrial Complex pay politicians to do what they want. It is not Reps vs Dems, but Trump who is for the American people vs the politicians who get paid to let the Government (see above) run the country.

Trump is being politically prosecuted because he stopped wars. Biden came in with policies that started the wars. Trump secured the border, and Biden ignored Trump's policies and brought in that cheap labor.

I get it that Trump was a cutthroat, unethical businessman, but as President, he was the best in my lifetime.

Reactions: Riveting-
My theory all along is that Globalist Corporations and the Military Industrial Complex pay politicians to do what they want. It is not Reps vs Dems, but Trump who is for the American people vs the politicians who get paid to let the Government (see above) run the country.

Trump is being politically prosecuted because he stopped wars. Biden came in with policies that started the wars. Trump secured the border, and Biden ignored Trump's policies and brought in that cheap labor.

I get it that Trump was a cutthroat, unethical businessman, but as President, he was the best in my lifetime.

While there is no question the Military complex has paid off both parties for years.

What war did Biden policies start?
What war did Trump policies stop?

Another item you have wrong......Biden doesn't give a squat about cheap labor, he is opening the border to upset the balance of representation in the House and Senate, due to counting all these illegals in states to determine seats in H&S and the electoral college. Secondly he sees them as voters down the road. They are being trained in handouts(future votes) in sanctuary states/cities now.

Reactions: Joetboiler

Stopped wars? Lol. Like what wars? How? I expect you to say because world leaders were afraid of him. Try something else.

Strange that he stopped wars but couldn’t seem to get us out of the one WE WERE IN. But I’m sure you’ll blame the military industrial complex for that, without explanation.

Who, exactly, are in the group of “Global corporations “? You throw that term around a lot. Do you have a list? Are these the same corporations that got a massive tax cut thanks to trump?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Riveting-
While there is no question the Military complex has paid off both parties for years.

Another item you have wrong......Biden doesn't give a squat about cheap labor, he is opening the border to upset the balance of representation in the House and Senate, due to counting all these illegals in states to determine seats in H&S and the electoral college. Secondly he sees them as voters down the road. They are being trained in handouts(future votes) in sanctuary states/cities now.
The Wuhan Flu made oil prices go up, but OPEC and Russia are not stupid. And it is no coincidence that oil prices skyrocketed when Biden announced the US's Green New Deal. Biden eased oil sanctions on Iran and reversed Trump's Russia-to-Germany pipeline. As a result, Russia and Iran went from very poor countries to making a lot of money. Where do you think Russia got the money to invade Ukraine? Where did Iran get all that money to fund Hamas and other terrorist organizations?

In 2016, Obama said his biggest fear was an irrational N Korea starting WWIII. My biggest fear was Islamic terrorists. Trump started calling Kim Jung-um Rocket Man, and I thought he was nuts. However, N Korea stopped sending missiles (and here is the important part) that threatened the US and our allies. BTW, N Korea gave back our Korean War Hero remains (that we had been begging for for over 65 years), and they returned hostages without asking for a ransom.

Paying ransom was a new precedent set by Obama when he paid Iran for hostages. On the other hand, it was a better deal than when he traded six terrorist commanders for an army deserter.

Biden followed Obama's policy of placating Iran. Paying Iran money used only for humanitarian aid under the promise not to build nuclear weapons. And it was so wonderful to hear how Biden was again going against the Trump policies, and following Obama's lead to give Iran access to their frozen funds - again only if used for humanitarian purposes. Too bad Hamas had to attack Israel and spoil that deal. But no problem, the US sends money to Palestine so Hamas can use those funds for humanitarian purposes. BTW, why does the US send foreign aid to China? Corruption???

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention how Biden insisted we pull out our military first out of Afghanistan, only killing thirteen of our soldiers, and I never heard how many US civilians and Afghans that were loyal to the US. However, the Tliban were then able to take over our military base and all those brand new weapons that they could sell to Russia and Hamas. The Taliban is now one of the largest international arms dealers.

Trump told everybody how smart Putin is, and he is right. Putin invaded Georgia under Bush, Crimea under Obama, and Ukraine under Biden. And he was too smart to invade anywhere when Trump was President. The MSM never made a big deal about Trump addressing hundreds of Islamic leaders at a conference. He listened, and it took time, but he orchestrated the Abrahamic Peace Accords. He was setting up more treaties when the Military Industrial Complex and the Global Corporations removed him from office, You can decide if this is my conspiracy theory or if the facts connect the dots,

Reactions: BoilerJS
Stopped wars? Lol. Like what wars? How? I expect you to say because world leaders were afraid of him. Try something else.

Strange that he stopped wars but couldn’t seem to get us out of the one WE WERE IN. But I’m sure you’ll blame the military industrial complex for that, without explanation.

Who, exactly, are in the group of “Global corporations “? You throw that term around a lot. Do you have a list? Are these the same corporations that got a massive tax cut thanks to trump?
The Globalist Corporations (GCs) are the ones that have international products. They will do anything to earn a buck, as they only have to report to their BOD and shareholders. They want us to be submissive to China, because China has a mass market to buy their products. They don't care about US borders, and they are the ones that fund the PACs and the lobbyists, and they own the media.

Trump gave them massive tax breaks, because many rich Americans (Clooney comes to mind) moved to other countries. And if you recall, our economy was hurting because many GCs were setting up plants in foreign countries. These massive tax breaks helped bring back jobs to America and mainly helped blue collar workers because this issue created good paying jobs. Many Americans got off of food stamps.

I found out about the military industrial complex after reading the Ellsberg Papers. Do you remember that?

Trump told everybody how smart Putin is, and he is right. Putin invaded Georgia under Bush, Crimea under Obama, and Ukraine under Biden. And he was too smart to invade anywhere when Trump was President. The MSM never made a big deal about Trump addressing hundreds of Islamic leaders at a conference. He listened, and it took time, but he orchestrated the Abrahamic Peace Accords. He was setting up more treaties when the Military Industrial Complex and the Global Corporations removed him from office, You can decide if this is my conspiracy theory or if the facts connect the dots,
Putin is shrewd in many respects, but the Ukraine invasion was a massive blunder for Russia.

Reactions: mediaexpert
The Globalist Corporations (GCs) are the ones that have international products. They will do anything to earn a buck, as they only have to report to their BOD and shareholders. They want us to be submissive to China, because China has a mass market to buy their products. They don't care about US borders, and they are the ones that fund the PACs and the lobbyists, and they own the media.

Trump gave them massive tax breaks, because many rich Americans (Clooney comes to mind) moved to other countries. And if you recall, our economy was hurting because many GCs were setting up plants in foreign countries. These massive tax breaks helped bring back jobs to America and mainly helped blue collar workers because this issue created good paying jobs. Many Americans got off of food stamps.

I found out about the military industrial complex after reading the Ellsberg Papers. Do you remember that?
I didn’t ask for a definition of Globalist Corporations lol. I asked for a list of who these corps are. I would think Bannon or Alex Jones would have a list you can copy and paste.
Or are they similar to the deep state? An unknown and unnamed group that gets blamed for so many evils in our society…….and a sure bet to be mentioned and blamed for everything that’s wrong. Guaranteed to get a fierce reaction every time they are mentioned at a MAGA rally.

So you’re supporting the guy, best president in your lifetime, who gave tax breaks to the evil GCs you say are responsible for so many problems? Why would you do that? Why would he do that? Maybe because, in your words, “Globalist Corporations and the Military Industrial Complex pay politicians to do what they want.” So they paid trump to give them tax breaks?

So trump got paid to give them tax breaks………because people like Clooney moved out of the country? Wtf does that mean?

Corporations have been fleeing the country ever since NAFTA. It wasn’t something that caused trump to act nor did his actions bring the corporations back. Corporations now care about taking care of their shareholders and CEOs. They took trump’s gifts and bought back stock. They didn’t spend it bringing plants back here.

Your conclusions are not only oversimplified, they’re completely wrong and make no sense.

Your insult of me is very accurate. I do oversimplify. I wrote a book, and I'm a small business consultant, and that keeps me extremely busy. I don't have the time to delve too much into politics. But when I do, I do not just accept what the media tells me. I use critical thinking, connect the dots, and read more than just the headlines.

In 2014, I moved in with my girlfriend, and for the first time in forty years, I started watching national TV news. Outside of Trump Tower and the remodeling of the Commodore Hotel, I knew little of Trump. ABC, NBC, and CBS would interview him, and I watched, and then woke up when their political analysts warped what he said. If two or three did it, then I would respect their opinion, but they all did it. What do you call it when the TV Networks are supposed to report the News, yet they start off the News report saying Trump falsely claimed...? That deserves an F in Journalism 101. Right away, no matter what Trump says, you are conditioned to believe it is a lie. On the other hand, Biden says the border is secure. Why is that? I agree GCs are too oversimplified, but they own the media, so what do you call it?

The big problem in 2016 was that rich Americans and corporations were moving overseas to avoid paying taxes. And you are right, plants were being built in Mexico. These huge tax breaks kept many rich people and corporations in the US paying taxes.

BTW, if you want to start a list, go watch the movie, Network.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Your insult of me is very accurate. I do oversimplify. I wrote a book, and I'm a small business consultant, and that keeps me extremely busy. I don't have the time to delve too much into politics. But when I do, I do not just accept what the media tells me. I use critical thinking, connect the dots, and read more than just the headlines.

In 2014, I moved in with my girlfriend, and for the first time in forty years, I started watching national TV news. Outside of Trump Tower and the remodeling of the Commodore Hotel, I knew little of Trump. ABC, NBC, and CBS would interview him, and I watched, and then woke up when their political analysts warped what he said. If two or three did it, then I would respect their opinion, but they all did it. What do you call it when the TV Networks are supposed to report the News, yet they start off the News report saying Trump falsely claimed...? That deserves an F in Journalism 101. Right away, no matter what Trump says, you are conditioned to believe it is a lie. On the other hand, Biden says the border is secure. Why is that? I agree GCs are too oversimplified, but they own the media, so what do you call it?

The big problem in 2016 was that rich Americans and corporations were moving overseas to avoid paying taxes. And you are right, plants were being built in Mexico. These huge tax breaks kept many rich people and corporations in the US paying taxes.

BTW, if you want to start a list, go watch the movie, Network.
Have you ever read the Ellsberg papers?

I think you would like them.

;.)

Yes, after reading them, I distrusted politicians and I refrained from following politics. Since I was a Civil Rights Leader, I put my trust in Obama. A HUGE mistake. My girlfriend got me to watch the News, and I endorsed Trump when I witnessed propaganda time and again.

I put my trust in Trump, and he did what he said he was going to do. And he did it by fighting three major hoaxes. All three hoaxes were initiated by Schiff. Why Schiff wasn't impeached for reading a false narrative into the Congressional Record, I do not know. And why is he not in prison for lying to the American people about having evidence that the President of the United States was colluding with Russia? That is a great mystery to me. Especially after Grinder declassified the affidavits, mainly from Obama's cabinet members, that read that each did an investigation and found NO evidence of collusion.

BTW, can anyone explain why Democrats are not upset over the FISA warrants, the Steele Dossier, and the political court persecutions of Trump, but they are angered about how Putin did relatively the same thing to Navalny? And if you cite the one big difference, please explain Epstein's death and why there is no list of important people who went to his island.

Reactions: BoilerJS
Yes, after reading them, I distrusted politicians and I refrained from following politics. Since I was a Civil Rights Leader, I put my trust in Obama. A HUGE mistake. My girlfriend got me to watch the News, and I endorsed Trump when I witnessed propaganda time and again.

I put my trust in Trump, and he did what he said he was going to do. And he did it by fighting three major hoaxes. All three hoaxes were initiated by Schiff. Why Schiff wasn't impeached for reading a false narrative into the Congressional Record, I do not know. And why is he not in prison for lying to the American people about having evidence that the President of the United States was colluding with Russia? That is a great mystery to me. Especially after Grinder declassified the affidavits, mainly from Obama's cabinet members, that read that each did an investigation and found NO evidence of collusion.

BTW, can anyone explain why Democrats are not upset over the FISA warrants, the Steele Dossier, and the political court persecutions of Trump, but they are angered about how Putin did relatively the same thing to Navalny? And if you cite the one big difference, please explain Epstein's death and why there is no list of important people who went to his island.
^^Ohhhhhhh boy^^

Reactions: BuilderBob6

100%. Biden signed an executive order changing the Census protocols to now include all residents. Which means the now 150K in NYC will go towards their House representation and Electoral College allocation. Pretty crafty. Change the formula for the census and then import the numerator. By last calculation the 10 million will account for about 22 to 24 districts - mostly in Blue States and in Red States, blue areas (Houston). So American citizens will have their representation and laws influenced by non-citizens. In a State like Texas their State house will swing because of hundreds or thousands of non-citizens. Seriously, what other country does this? None.

This of course says nothing about those municipalities who are letting non-citizens vote locally.

A lot to unpack here.

“Putin did relatively the same thing to Navalny” has got to be at the top of the list.

Further engagement here is probably futile.
I used to regularly play pickup basketball with Al Pacino, and most of the players did not know him, and others weren't sure. He would walk down Fifth Avenue dressed like a bum, and nobody bothered him.

Donald Trump loved to be recognized, and if he walked into Bergdorf's, the sales clerks would be crawling over him. They worked on commission. And there is no way, he could enter a woman's dressing room and rape a woman where a woman would give the slightest protest. Any Manhattanite knows this to be fact. If you don't believe Trump was politically persecuted, then you shouldn't post or share your opinions.

I used to regularly play pickup basketball with Al Pacino, and most of the players did not know him, and others weren't sure. He would walk down Fifth Avenue dressed like a bum, and nobody bothered him.

Donald Trump loved to be recognized, and if he walked into Bergdorf's, the sales clerks would be crawling over him. They worked on commission. And there is no way, he could enter a woman's dressing room and rape a woman where a woman would give the slightest protest. Any Manhattanite knows this to be fact. If you don't believe Trump was politically persecuted, then you shouldn't post or share your opinions.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: SKYDOG
Yeah, I knew that was happening. What was the gang buster revelation that came out of the closed door testimony? Crickets

Compare it to what’s happened to and has been revealed about Alexander Smirnoff………..Comer and Jordan’s PRIMARY source for the investigations into the Bidens.

He freakin made shit up, and now it’s revealed he admitted that officials associated with……SHOCKING…….Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about Hunter Biden.

Did Tony say anything new? What about all the texts and emails he said he had as proof? I would think if he handed them over at his testimony Comer would be all over Hannity’s show.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
btw, according to Military.com, the Navy says Tony's awards and decorations as a Naval officer included the Navy/Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medal, and the National Defense Service Medal.

So that means he’s unbiased and telling the truth? Mike Flynn was a General and is a Qanon jackass scum bag who lied to Pence and the FBI and was getting paid by foreign governments. So what?

More about Tony.

So that means he’s unbiased and telling the truth? Mike Flynn was a General and is a Qanon jackass scum bag who lied to Pence and the FBI and was getting paid by foreign governments. So what?

More about Tony.

Adam Schiff, because of him knowingly lying to the American public and the damage it did to the Country, should be tried for treason, convicted by a jury of Trump relatives and shot by firing squad!!!

• Love
Adam Schiff, because of him knowingly lying to the American public and the damage it did to the Country, should be tried for treason, convicted by a jury of Trump relatives and shot by firing squad!!!
I am reporting your death threat on member of US Congress to law enforcement.

Feel free to share your personal information so that they don't have to pull your account information before interviewing you about your intentions to have members of Congress "shot by firing squad!!!"

Last edited:
Ok. How about Trey Gowdy and several others on Benghazi? More recently, how about Comer and Jordan for the all the lies about Biden?

And people say MAGA is unreasonable, uninformed, and angry. You prove them wrong with every post lol.

Ok. How about Trey Gowdy and several others on Benghazi? More recently, how about Comer and Jordan for the all the lies about Biden?

And people say MAGA is unreasonable, uninformed, and angry. You prove them wrong with every post lol.
Trey is not an elected official anymore.
And was Obama impeached or Clinton held responsible for the CF of Benghazi?
What lies have Comer and Jordan said about Biden?
I mean the lap top is real, the money trail exists and Biden lied out his a$$ about his knowing of Hunters business dealings.

Trey is not an elected official anymore.
And was Obama impeached or Clinton held responsible for the CF of Benghazi?
What lies have Comer and Jordan said about Biden?
I mean the lap top is real, the money trail exists and Biden lied out his a$$ about his knowing of Hunters business dealings.
Any other federal officials you’d like to have shot?

That's the best you can come up with?
And Schiff knew the Russian Collusion accusation was BS.
He still paraded on the MSM stating lies there was undeniable evidence of it.
And of course the MSM parroted his accusations.
This caused political upheaval, a split in the Country and millions wasted on investigations.
Comer and Jordan have proven the money trail to Biden family members from China, Russia, Ukraine and other foreign countries.
This money influenced decisions of these Countries to invest in American businesses and industry. In particular the energy sector.
And you are dumb enough to think none of this money went to the Big Guy??

• Love
The FBI officials who offered Steele 1 million to verify the dossier and then used it against Trump anyway when he couldn't.

They should be offered a choice between execution or hard labor for the rest of their years.

As far as I know, none of them have been punished.

Also not punished was Clapper for lying to Congress in sworn testimony. You and Bob probably are thrilled by his 'expert' commentary on msndc, right? He should get hard labor.

• Love
That's the best you can come up with?
And Schiff knew the Russian Collusion accusation was BS.
He still paraded on the MSM stating lies there was undeniable evidence of it.
And of course the MSM parroted his accusations.
This caused political upheaval, a split in the Country and millions wasted on investigations.
Comer and Jordan have proven the money trail to Biden family members from China, Russia, Ukraine and other foreign countries.
This money influenced decisions of these Countries to invest in American businesses and industry. In particular the energy sector.
And you are dumb enough to think none of this money went to the Big Guy??
Cool.

My question was very specific and intentional. Are there any other officials that you would like to have shot? There is an online portal for reporting this kind of thing, and your post will be entered. I just want to know if there’s anything additional that you’d like to add

The FBI officials who offered Steele 1 million to verify the dossier and then used it against Trump anyway when he couldn't.

They should be offered a choice between execution or hard labor for the rest of their years.

As far as I know, none of them have been punished.

Also not punished was Clapper for lying to Congress in sworn testimony. You and Bob probably are thrilled by his 'expert' commentary on msndc, right? He should get hard labor.
But would YOU like to shoot them? Kill them? Assault them?

You are Trump’s America.

Because social media platforms are one of the primary sources of information for identifying violent threats against public officials.

It happens all the time, and it’s very effective and easy to identify those with violent tendencies that profess to take action against federal officials.

So all of you Trump lovers, please detail the violent action that you want to take against government officials.

If there are moderators for this forum who have noticed these posts, be aware that this type of reporting can often result in law-enforcement accessing forum account information.

Cool.

My question was very specific and intentional. Are there any other officials that you would like to have shot? There is an online portal for reporting this kind of thing, and your post will be entered. I just want to know if there’s anything additional that you’d like to add
My point being, you dolt, if Schiff were held accountable for his actions, before a biased court, he would be found guilty of treason.
And treason is punishable by death.
So I'll reiterate for you and your officials.
IMO Schiff commited treason, treason is punishable by a death sentence.
IMO the SOB should be shot by firing squad.

Cool.

But would YOU like to shoot them? Kill them? Assault them?

You are Trump’s America.
No, I would like the courts to try them and, if found guilty, sentence them to death or hard labor.

You are Joe Crow's America.

My point being, you dolt, if Schiff were held accountable for his actions, before a biased court, he would be found guilty of treason.
But who would YOU like to shoot? And do YOU have any current plans to do so?

Because Trump and his sycophants have told you that's what is warranted? Because that's the most common defense once the po-po comes.

Oh lighten up Francis. Jfc.

Schiff used WORDS, he didn’t take actions. Making unproven accusations isn’t treason you ignorant tw_t. Otherwise trump is committing treason everyday. Members of Congress too. And both sides of the media.

Psycho MAGA personified. Welcome to the new and improved Republican Party. Were you like this before trump? Smoke a doob and lighten up…….not to mention all you idiots should look up the definition of treason……..and free speech.

I think you can be killed in Russia for the saying the wrong things. Not sure. That system of government might work better for you.

Last edited:
No, I would like the courts to try them and, if found guilty, sentence them to death or hard labor.

You are Joe Crow's America.
As I have said every single time you've asked (and you've tried and failed to post any link to the contrary); I'm not a fan of Biden. Too liberal and too old. Somehow you think that if I supported Biden that would change what is factually true and not true. So here it is again: The only condition under which I would vote for Biden would be if he is the only choice to save America from Trump.

But that's @Diverting by you! :)

So let's examine your standard, as you just posted. Because that's a fact that anyone can see. YOUR standard is:
When Donnie JoJo Trump is tried in a court of law, if he's found guilty, your proscribed punishment is "death or hard labor."

Gotcha sparky.

Last edited:
As I have said every single time you've asked (and you've tried and failed to post any link to the contrary); I'm not a fan of Biden. Too liberal and too old. Somehow you think that if I supported Biden that would change what if factually true and not true. So here it is again: The only condition under which I would vote for Biden would be if he is the only choice to save America from Trump.

But that's @Diverting by you! :)

So let's examine your standard, as you just posted. Because that's a fact that I fully linked and that anyone can see. YOUR standard is:
When Donnie JoJo Trump is tried in a court of law and, if found guilty, your proscribed punishment is "death or hard labor."

Gotcha sparky.
People like you would rather destroy the country as long as Hamas, I mean the democrats get Trump. You’re getting your wish. Congrats!

People like you would rather destroy the country as long as Hamas, I mean the democrats get Trump. You’re getting your wish. Congrats!
Stop being hysterical

I think that Trump is a horrible human being.

I know that he's been found to be a sexual assaulter ("unfortunately, or fortunately")

I know that Trump is under indictment for 91 felonies.

I know that Trump has frequently spoken of revenge on his political enemies, and of suspending the constitution.

I know that Trump STILL refuses to affirm that American elections, while imperfect, are very much not rigged.

I know that thousands of Americans stormed the US Capitol, defecated in it's halls, and wanted to hang the Vice President and Speaker of the House after being activated by Trump.

I know that Trump has been on a nine year tirade that has seeded extraordinary mistrust in many of our valued institutions; from the military leadership, to law enforcement and the courts, to even the NFL and NBA.

So DON'T YOU DARE equate my disgust with Trump as somehow equivalent to supporting a barbaric organization like Hamas. You asshole.

Stop being hysterical

I think that Trump is a horrible human being.

I know that he's been found to be a sexual assaulter ("unfortunately, or fortunately")

I know that Trump is under indictment for 91 felonies.

I know that Trump has frequently spoken of revenge on his political enemies, and of suspending the constitution.

I know that Trump STILL refuses to affirm that American elections, while imperfect, are very much not rigged.

I know that thousands of Americans stormed the US Capitol, defecated in it's halls, and wanted to hang the Vice President and Speaker of the House after being activated by Trump.

I know that Trump has been on a nine year tirade that has seeded extraordinary mistrust in many of our valued institutions; from the military leadership, to law enforcement and the courts, to even the NFL and NBA.

So DON'T YOU DARE equate my disgust with Trump as somehow equivalent to supporting a barbaric organization like Hamas. You asshole.
You sure are awfully angry. Nebraska really put it to your Hoosiers last night. It will be OK. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT