ADVERTISEMENT

☆☆☆☆OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY THREAD☆☆☆☆

I'd bet good money that we'll see another attempt at impeachment before election day. Hell, I'd bet good money we'll see it about a week before election day. Because that is what YOUR party has become.
Given the absolute certainty that D. Trump will in no way be influenced or restrained, after his
Ukraine/investigation/$400 mill. debacle......why would anyone think he won't again launch into some potentially impeachable adventure , this year ??

Exactly what he was accused of. All the available evidence shows it. If there was anything at all to exonerate him they’d be trotting it out instead of doing everything they can to block the other witnesses and documents. It’s alright, we’ll hear more from Bolton and Parnas has more tapes and documents. Now the Republicans will have to explain right before the election, why they betrayed our country.
Good old John Bolton.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
And wouldn’t the country be paying attention to impeachment if all of this “evidence” amounted to something? Nobody outside of Twitter cares. If only the Democratic Party understood what middle America and normal America is like. So painfully out of touch.

And Rashida Tlaib booing Hillary was great last night. Idiots eating their own.

Clinton impeachment? 11 felonies and a little scandal.

Trump impeachment? The Adam Schiff Show.

What a thrill. Pelosi shot herself in the dentures when she made a spectacle of it. So in turn, nobody takes it seriously outside of the radicals kicking and screaming for blood.

And wouldn’t the country be paying attention to impeachment if all of this “evidence” amounted to something? Nobody outside of Twitter cares. If only the Democratic Party understood what middle America and normal America is like. So painfully out of touch.

And Rashida Tlaib booing Hillary was great last night. Idiots eating their own.

Clinton impeachment? 11 felonies and a little scandal.

Trump impeachment? The Adam Schiff Show.

What a thrill. Pelosi shot herself in the dentures when she made a spectacle of it. So in turn, nobody takes it seriously outside of the radicals kicking and screaming for blood.
That would be the "normal" part of the American voting public that embraces the demonstrably most
brain-damaged fool ever to set foot in the White House ?? THAT kind of normal ?

Reactions: indy35
You don't seem to care about that - you only want Trump gone by whatever means it takes.
Nah, just pointing out that considering the framers put no restrictions on when a president could be impeached during the 4 year term, they took your.......concerns........into account.

These claims of overturning an election are just how team trump chooses to frame events.....brought on by the need to be victims.

Trumpers admit that trump plays by different rules, pushes the boundaries and ignores the norms of the past. When that includes admittedly accepting help from Russians, firing or attempting to fire those investigating him, having his personal attorney running shadow foreign policy ops against a political opponent........among a multitude of other examples........those things will get him investigated.
He thinks he can do whatever he wants under article 2. The system is trying to show he cant.

Somebody tell Bob the Builder than Obama sicked the FBI on journalists. Got a laugh at reading about Trump playing by his own rules.

There’s nothing better than angry liberals clutching their Saint Obama beads. He never did anything without the utmost integrity. (Insert laughter here)

Somebody tell Bob the Builder than Obama sicked the FBI on journalists. Got a laugh at reading about Trump playing by his own rules.

There’s nothing better than angry liberals clutching their Saint Obama beads. He never did anything without the utmost integrity. (Insert laughter here)
Trump's "Rules" transcend journalism, and its practices.
The DOJ in the Obama Admin. did indeed, prosecute a dozen or so persons under the Espionage Act (Chelsea Manning, E. Snowden et al)
A record of their court cases indicates a substantial majority were convicted and served time for leaking information having to do with National Security.
Before going any further, check on the TYPES of subjects of leaks, with Trump, that concern civil libertarians.
Saint Obama. Saint ANYBODY in comparison to 45.

The anti Trump people on here hate Trump. The way he looks, the way he talks, his family. They are pissing and moaning after the latest attempt to discredit. Bottom line, comes down to the election in November. Unfortunately we will have to listen to the 98 percent negative media until then. Cannot wait till his State of the Union speech. I'm sure many Democrats will not attend like the babies they are.
They will be in their next impeachment meeting during that time.

Trump's "Rules" transcend journalism, and its practices.
The DOJ in the Obama Admin. did indeed, prosecute a dozen or so persons under the Espionage Act (Chelsea Manning, E. Snowden et al)
A record of their court cases indicates a substantial majority were convicted and served time for leaking information having to do with National Security.
Before going any further, check on the TYPES of subjects of leaks, with Trump, that concern civil libertarians.
Saint Obama. Saint ANYBODY in comparison to 45.
It’s not healthy to hate a politician this much. Just an FYI.

It’s not healthy to hate a politician this much. Just an FYI.
Here's another FYI:
Have on MANY occasions, here, expressed my insistence that I don't hate Trump. ' Cause I don't.
I'm ASTONISHED by Trump. Not in a good way, as you've noticed.
Don't confuse my inability to resist taking shots at him......with hatred, if you will.

We’ll see if any do, it’s doubtful. At this point the Senate Republicans have made their decision that they’ll have to live with and explain to the Americans public.
They already have. There was no “high crime or misdemeanor” in there. Schiff and Nadler are trying to conjure up a crime in the articles of impeachment. Trump broke no federal laws. That is a fact.

Exactly what he was accused of. All the available evidence shows it. If there was anything at all to exonerate him they’d be trotting it out instead of doing everything they can to block the other witnesses and documents. It’s alright, we’ll hear more from Bolton and Parnas has more tapes and documents. Now the Republicans will have to explain right before the election, why they betrayed our country.
Point to the federal law Trump broke. HINT: You can’t.

Point to the federal law Trump broke. HINT: You can’t.
Fair claim.
Put into an alternate perspective, it would seem that one of the more important takeaways from all of this, is the following: At such time as the next Democrat is inaugurated, his/her behavior bar for his/her terms in office will be, in EVERY case......"will what I am doing, or will be doing.......be BREAKING ANY LAWS ?? " If NOT..........no problem.

Reactions: indy35
Interesting that Republican supporters are putting their money where their mouth is. The Dems would rather kick and scream on social media, message boards, protest etc. while thinking they’re making an impact but when in reality, they’re not.

https://bongino.com/rnc-ends-2019-with-best-fundraising-month-on-record-for-non-election-year/
It is funny how 3 or 4 totally unhinged Dems that live their lives for validation on a sports message board somehow think they actually have some sort of importance in the world isn't it? No one gives a damn but them, about all of their childish rants and just constant stream of BS but themselves.

Fair claim.
Put into an alternate perspective, it would seem that one of the more important takeaways from all of this, is the following: At such time as the next Democrat is inaugurated, his/her behavior bar for his/her terms in office will be, in EVERY case......"will what I am doing, or will be doing.......be BREAKING ANY LAWS ?? " If NOT..........no problem.
Isn’t that what Clinton and Obama already did? NOTE: Clinton lied under oath but still he should not have been impeached for his filandering in the Oval Office with Monica Lewinski. Today, I don’t think he would be. What he did was distasteful but not illegal or criminal.

Isn’t that what Clinton and Obama already did? NOTE: Clinton lied under oath but still he should not have been impeached for his filandering in the Oval Office with Monica Lewinski. Today, I don’t think he would be. What he did was distasteful but not illegal or criminal.
SD, I usually agree with most what you post, but this one re Clinton I have a problem with.

I don't think it's okay for the Prez, VP, or anyone in power positions to screw around ( I don't think it's right for anyone to do it...but that's another story). The problem is, what if Monica or someone else Slick screwed around with were a plant...and was there to garner secrets...to compromise the military or other parts of the government. That could compromise the entire security of the US. The world knows and knew then that Slick was a womanizer, that he was gullible for the opposite sex, that he had a weakness for that smell, and I believe that alone should have been enough to take him from office. HIs very weakness endangered the entire nation.

Just my thoughts....but I believe what he did was a whole lot worse and a whole lot more dangerous than anything Trump has done.

SD, I usually agree with most what you post, but this one re Clinton I have a problem with.

I don't think it's okay for the Prez, VP, or anyone in power positions to screw around ( I don't think it's right for anyone to do it...but that's another story). The problem is, what if Monica or someone else Slick screwed around with were a plant...and was there to garner secrets...to compromise the military or other parts of the government. That could compromise the entire security of the US. The world knows and knew then that Slick was a womanizer, that he was gullible for the opposite sex, that he had a weakness for that smell, and I believe that alone should have been enough to take him from office. HIs very weakness endangered the entire nation.

Just my thoughts....but I believe what he did was a whole lot worse and a whole lot more dangerous than anything Trump has done.
Yeah, but we know that Monica Lewinski wasn't a plant and national security wasn't impacted. So the argument is something of a hypothetical - some would say, a red herring. Normally, in this country, people can't be charged with a crime for something they might do, unless they're planning a terroristic attack. Normally, they actually have to commit a crime to be charged.

Yeah, but we know that Monica Lewinski wasn't a plant and national security wasn't impacted. So the argument is something of a hypothetical - some would say, a red herring. Normally, in this country, people can't be charged with a crime for something they might do, unless they're planning a terroristic attack. Normally, they actually have to commit a crime to be charged.
I understand that, and we're looking at the past which fortunately didn't impact anyone other than Hillary (I wonder if she was all that upset) and his daughter. Had she been a plant, or any of the other "adventures" by POTUS Bill, we could still be dealing with it.

Once again, we'll call on you to "chapter and verse" us all , as to what laws were broken by the 44th President....that have have been a matter of Public Record.
(** philandering **)

Once again, we'll call on you to "chapter and verse" us all , as to what laws were broken by the 44th President....that have have been a matter of Public Record.
(** philandering **)

F&F. Contempt of Congress. Obstruction of Justice. Pardoned his AG. I'm told this is impeachable.

You want more?

History didn't begin in 2016.

So many ****ing kids...

The 49 Senators who lost the vote on witnesses represent 19 million more people than the 51 Senators who won.

if you compare the US to basically any major industrial western democracy, it would have to have among the worst governmental systems of the bunch

The 49 Senators who lost the vote on witnesses represent 19 million more people than the 51 Senators who won.

if you compare the US to basically any major industrial western democracy, it would have to have among the worst governmental systems of the bunch

Hot take, Comrade.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
F&F. Contempt of Congress. Obstruction of Justice. Pardoned his AG. I'm told this is impeachable.

You want more?

History didn't begin in 2016.

So many ****ing kids...
WHICH "Contempt of Congress" was found ??
WHICH Obstruction of Justice was found.
WHICH ACTUAL "Pardon" of A.G. Eric Holder was granted, following official criminal charges/incarceration ??

Not sure what, exactly, what "you were told", and by whom.
Thanking you in advance for your response, using the Public Record.

alt...who is this?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPkfAzyU8AAh2fd?format=jpg&name=small

and you wonder why they hide him.
It’s that goofball (CIA/Democratic operative), Eric! Eric Ciaramella.

He’s a Democrat so that means he’s beyond reproach and cannot, and I mean cannot be named. My God, he’s a hero of utmost integrity.

All hail Eric Ciaramella.

Do you have any idea what Adam Schiff will do to you if you mutter his name on a message board? Better double check that those locks are dead bolted. Comrade Schiff is coming with those eyes popping out of his head.

It is funny how 3 or 4 totally unhinged Dems that live their lives for validation on a sports message board somehow think they actually have some sort of importance in the world isn't it? No one gives a damn but them, about all of their childish rants and just constant stream of BS but themselves.
Angry keyboard warriors are just the best.

Given the absolute certainty that D. Trump will in no way be influenced or restrained, after his
Ukraine/investigation/$400 mill. debacle......why would anyone think he won't again launch into some potentially impeachable adventure , this year ??
Because he hasn't launched into anything impeachable in his first three years.

Spoken like someone whose level of self-awareness doesn't even move the needle.
But keep telling yourself that your posts move any kind of needle..

I wish I had time to go back and forth all day today but I’m hosting a big Super Bowl party today, W. In the real world. With real people. Who won’t talk about politics behind their keyboard. Go enjoy your day. Take a break from breathlessly commenting on everything.

But keep telling yourself that your posts move any kind of needle..

I’m hosting a big Super Bowl party today, W. In the real world. With real people. Who won’t talk about politics behind their keyboard. Go enjoy your day. Take a break from breathlessly commenting on everything.
Have fun. Will likewise be enjoying the company of real people, in the real world, who likewise won't be mentioning politics.
Oh, and YOUR posts ?? You no doubt will be hiring a literary agent for the purpose of packaging your
posts for Pulitzer consideration ? Spellbinders. All of 'em…….good luck !!

Have fun. Will likewise be enjoying the company of real people, in the real world, who likewise won't be mentioning politics.
Oh, and YOUR posts ?? You no doubt will be hiring a literary agent for the purpose of packaging your
posts for Pulitzer consideration ? Spellbinders. All of 'em…….good luck !!
YOUR punctuation and EMPHASIS on CaPiTaLiZiNg random words !!!!! will absolutely HAVE YOU in PULITZER consideration ???

“WASTING your TIME”?????

Last edited:
YOUR punctuation and EMPHASIS on CaPiTaLiZiNg random words !!!!! will absolutely HAVE YOU in PULITZER consideration ???
Would have no chance, whatsoever, against competition imparting the wisdom of someone with your gifts of language. Your towering intellect would surely put you in good stead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT