ADVERTISEMENT

☆☆☆☆OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY THREAD☆☆☆☆

How insightful...this is exactly the typical trivial, and oversimplified type of comment to which I referred. How apropos!
Yep. Reply with whatever makes you feel smarter and more virtuous. How apropos!

It’s tough to oversimplify liberals losing their minds. Losing a mind is losing a mind. Not complicated.

This is very true. Sets a horrible precedent for the future. Impeach the President because you don't like him. Try to overturn the 2016 election results because you think you might lose in 2020. The impeachment process has been weaponized like never before. I'd like to hope that this isn't the beginning of the end of the American Republic, where political polarization is so severe that the country tears itself apart with the infighting.
Once again, the precise situation that I find so virulent... that anyone in an opposing position could possibly be acting in good faith.
I look forward to more posts that clearly prove my point.
Fire on.

Thanks. I hope this back and forth made you feel better about yourself. Because it’s always about feelings.
I certainly have neither the need nor the inclination to use a message board as a mechanism to find self worth. I believe most things discussed on these areas of boards should be far more about ideas, ideals and beliefs and very minimally about self evaluations.

I certainly have neither the need nor the inclination to use a message board as a mechanism to find self worth. I believe most things discussed on these areas of boards should be far more about ideas, ideals and beliefs and very minimally about self evaluations.
Why can’t ideas, ideals, and beliefs be simplified then? Or are they only allowed to be simplified when they align with your beliefs?

Why can’t ideas, ideals, and beliefs be simplified then? Or are they only allowed to be simplified when they align with your beliefs?
I well recognize that you seemingly view everything in simplified terms. So be it. It's sad for you that the world is actually far more complicated.

I well recognize that you seemingly view everything in simplified terms. So be it. It's sad for you that the world is actually far more complicated.
Your understanding of the world far exceeds mine, obviously. Hopefully you can continue to enlighten me on what I’m missing.

The virtue is almost overbearing.

Your understanding of the world far exceeds mine, obviously. Hopefully you can continue to enlighten me on what I’m missing.

The virtue is almost overbearing.
You need only to enlighten yourself. I don't care that you disagree with me, only that you bother to consider alternatives to your view.
You have never demonstrated an iota of understanding opposing views.

You need only to enlighten yourself. I don't care that you disagree with me, only that you bother to consider alternatives to your view.
You have never demonstrated an iota of understanding opposing views.
I understand plenty about opposing views. And throughout gaining that understanding, I want very little to do with certain opposing views. Tell me more.

Once again, the precise situation that I find so virulent... that anyone in an opposing position could possibly be acting in good faith.
I look forward to more posts that clearly prove my point.
Fire on.
What about the impeachment inquiry makes you think Schiff and Nadler were acting in good faith?

Reactions: glidresquirrel
This is very true. Sets a horrible precedent for the future. Impeach the President because you don't like him. Try to overturn the 2016 election results because you think you might lose in 2020. The impeachment process has been weaponized like never before. I'd like to hope that this isn't the beginning of the end of the American Republic, where political polarization is so severe that the country tears itself apart with the infighting.
Republicans need to come back from the fringe but it won’t happen. Fox News has created a monster they can’t control anymore. When one political party operates completely outside all standards and norms, outside truth and common decency, we’re in trouble. Having to deny undisputed facts shows you’re on the wrong side.

In case anyone was wondering the delusions some Republicans are having to tell themelves to make this all ok.
Rubio: "Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a President from office."

Republicans need to come back from the fringe but it won’t happen. Fox News has created a monster they can’t control anymore. When one political party operates completely outside all standards and norms, outside truth and common decency, we’re in trouble. Having to deny undisputed facts shows you’re on the wrong side.

In case anyone was wondering the delusions some Republicans are having to tell themelves to make this all ok.
Rubio: "Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a President from office."
What are your thoughts on everybody outside of the 2.5 million Fox News viewers a night who support Trump? Who created that monster?

Whenever a Progressive starts caterwauling about “standards and norms”, it means that they’re referring to their biased, cynical, and depraved point-of-view and “rules”. “Think the way we and the mainstream media do” or else we’ll destroy you when the American people vote us back into power.

Your level of hate and vitriol is unhealthy.

Whenever a Progressive starts caterwauling about “standards and norms”, it means that they’re referring to their biased, cynical, and depraved point-of-view and “rules”. “Think the way we and the mainstream media do” or else we’ll destroy you when the American people vote us back into power.

Your level of hate and vitriol is unhealthy.
Unhealthy and scary.

Nah, was referring to your level of your twisted hate and vitriol. And what are your thoughts on the Dems who will vote to acquit? Wasn’t sure if you saw my question last night or if I missed the response.
We’ll see if any do, it’s doubtful. At this point the Senate Republicans have made their decision that they’ll have to live with and explain to the Americans public.

The anti Trump people on here hate Trump. The way he looks, the way he talks, his family. They are pissing and moaning after the latest attempt to discredit. Bottom line, comes down to the election in November. Unfortunately we will have to listen to the 98 percent negative media until then. Cannot wait till his State of the Union speech. I'm sure many Democrats will not attend like the babies they are.

We’ll see if any do, it’s doubtful. At this point the Senate Republicans have made their decision that they’ll have to live with and explain to the Americans public.
Dianne Feinstein learned her lesson. The mob bullied her into changing course rather quickly. Spineless Dems bowing to the radical, activist media. What a shame. Even more spineless than some of the weak Senate Republicans.

I'd bet good money that we'll see another attempt at impeachment before election day. Hell, I'd bet good money we'll see it about a week before election day. Because that is what YOUR party has become.

I'd bet good money that we'll see another attempt at impeachment before election day. Hell, I'd bet good money we'll see it about a week before election day. Because that is what YOUR party has become.
The evidence won’t stop coming out, that’s true. That’s what happens when someone is guilty. I’m sure you’ll ignore it all, but the majority of people won’t.

Guilty of what dude? Guilty or what.

Factual proof other then the rhetoric of Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, and the other leftists.
Exactly what he was accused of. All the available evidence shows it. If there was anything at all to exonerate him they’d be trotting it out instead of doing everything they can to block the other witnesses and documents. It’s alright, we’ll hear more from Bolton and Parnas has more tapes and documents. Now the Republicans will have to explain right before the election, why they betrayed our country.

Dianne Feinstein learned her lesson. The mob bullied her into changing course rather quickly. Spineless Dems bowing to the radical, activist media. What a shame. Even more spineless than some of the weak Senate Republicans.
*** Feinstein quickly clarified her remark to the Los Angeles Times, about impeachment/conviction.
*** "Radical" media ?? ANY listing of media outlets termed by some as "radical", would have to include
a ton that are Right-wing......obviously...
*** Not sure which Senate Republicans you're referring to as "weak/spineless" . Who might they be ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT